Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I mean, with the right medication, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

He's not as cool as the bodies he has in his basement chest freezer

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
He was great when he was out of prison. Which was never.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Future Fight once again showing Gaz how it's done. C'mon yogidad, lets see 6 characters in one update!

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

Future Fight once again showing Gaz how it's done. C'mon yogidad, lets see 6 characters in one update people logged into the SG simultaneously!

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
i tried to log in
but the servers were not up
better luck next time

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

They're even releasing White Tiger as a playable. Who in the gently caress is that?

We had a guy who worked at our company who had a major coke habit and the entire staff knew it. He was absolutely nicknamed White Tiger. Real talk. I bet Marvel is releasing this guy as playable.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

They're even releasing White Tiger as a playable. Who in the gently caress is that?

We had a guy who worked at our company who had a major coke habit and the entire staff knew it. He was absolutely nicknamed White Tiger. Real talk. I bet Marvel is releasing this guy as playable.

I can ask if you're curious or don't google it first. I work with a dude who is super into comics but I can't get him to play future fight or marvel heroes.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Sorry rats, we're expecting a new shipment of pellets in a couple of weeks. Please keep pressing the button otherwise Asros's Elizabeth Bathory style mustard bath will run dry.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

White Tiger is on the Spider-Man cartoon that's running right now I think, so brand synergy stuff.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Judith Light is going to save this gosh languageing game just you wait.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I looked up White Tigra and scrolled through multiple pictures of Siberian Tigers from zoos. I then used my brain like the intelligent person I am and added marvel to the end of my search.

I have now learned her up. Mr Gaz please release this waifu as a playable. I know you won't but do it anyway.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Saint Freak posted:

Sorry but the Most ANticapasted Mystery Character Ever Mr. Henry McBeast is going to save the gently caress out of this game. Truly the hero it needs and deserves.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
White Tiger has a magic tiger amulet that gives her power (like a power ranger), but evil reed richards from another universe went to another another universe and stole that universe's magic amulet and when her magic tiger amulet saw the other magic tiger amulet it somehow meant that it was allowed to gently caress off and now I think she's just a spandex lady. Anyways, Comic Boooksz.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Hey guys, Ms Marvel is in the game right now, did she even apologize for ISIS yet?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Please Read this article. lots 2 think about.

http://www.csnphilly.com/the700level/gold-medal-olympians-family-wants-celebrate-most-average-way-possible

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

They already released Black Cat

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

sheetz is scrambling to get their own gold medalist spokesperson, they're trying for one of the sailors since swimming in piss and poo poo is very similar to visiting their establishments

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
So after the whole week it might take me to get through season 7 I am finishing vision leveling. I kind of have to ask is there something I am missing about vision? He seems to have great damage and average survivability so far, so why does it seem like no one plays him?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

he doesn't have fabulous hair

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

you probably accidentally logged into maple hieroglyphs instead of future fight, so nobody plays anyone

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Logged in, received Ms. Muslim teamup, logged out. No one else on, so I guess that wasn't something people have been clamoring for?

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
The only person who cared about her was Kelp and well

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Her popularity is way down since Trump outed her as Queen of ISIL. Unfortunately gaz has like a one year turnaround from announcing a teamup to releasing them.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

In my defense, I'm still at work.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Kainser posted:

The only person who cared about her was Kelp and well

i dont want a loving teamup i want to play as her

why bother logging in when all the characters i want to play as are only ever made into team-ups

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Kelp Plankton posted:

i dont want a loving teamup i want to play as her

why bother logging in when all the characters i want to play as are only ever made into team-ups

:same:

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I looked up White Tigra and scrolled through multiple pictures of Siberian Tigers from zoos. I then used my brain like the intelligent person I am and added marvel to the end of my search.

I have now learned her up. Mr Gaz please release this waifu as a playable. I know you won't but do it anyway.

she's basically south american black panther with a magic amulet instead of magic metal and a cat god

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Logged in. Don't know why I have access to Chapter 10 as a Level 44. Nor why I'm doing so well despite the fact that those few things that list levels have them at 56+. I'd be glad if it wasn't for the fact that I'm not getting that much from it because of the level difference.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

We can still post racon stuff in here, right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3042644/Toronto-raccoon-climbs-crane-poops-Rob-MacFarlane-shares-picture.html

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

It's still a good game. We've just all played it a lot.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jedit posted:

It's still a good game. We've just all played it a lot.

Yep. And many of us log in and play for awhile when new characters hit. Been awhile since they did that but Angela hitting this month should bring many of us back to login and play at least a little bit.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Levelling up is ridiculously fast now. I got Emma Frost from the random free hero a couple of weeks ago and I just played the story mode and she hit lvl 60 midway through chapter 7. Fun times!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Will Angie have a summon tree?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The one thing I asked you all to do was notify me by certified letter when fetish emma was released but I had to find out by going to their site like some kind of loving plebe.

Also the release page for it it has a dead link so very professional.

Also Also I see we got Kamala, 3 years later, as an npc. ~Mission Accomplished~

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
fetish emma is every other emma

this is hot topic emma

maybe if u got ur nomenclature right things would be different u piece of poo poo

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

sv calm down

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

When I saw last post and saw it was you, Drythe, that posted, I knew with certainty it was a post about SV.

Bro, please. :P. Can't be predictable man. Keep the love alive BABAY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

sv

• Locked thread