Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cocaine feels good

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
turns out I got steak and white cheddar so I guess asking teenagers for food advice is not conducive to a sophisticated pallate

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
anyway who gives a gently caress

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

cocaine feels good

:synpa:

I've heard it's pretty popular

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
i hope evil aliens come and eat us all

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

theres a korean megamart called PAL-DO WORLD in koreatown and there are no windows but it's been around for twenty five years. i keep wanting to go inside. they had a sign advertising their air conditioning in english but theres never more than twenty cars in a parking lot for a building that could house an aircraft carrier

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

theres a korean megamart called PAL-DO WORLD in koreatown and there are no windows but it's been around for twenty five years. i keep wanting to go inside. they had a sign advertising their air conditioning in english but theres never more than twenty cars in a parking lot for a building that could house an aircraft carrier

go inside virgin

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Anybody wanna go hang ourselves off some parking garages?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

lets see, what else is in the news... looks like russia is at it again! this moscow mule has a loving boner for its former satallite puppet states

do you think Putin is gonna put his dick in erdogan's rear end in a top hat?

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

dad gay. so what posted:

I've heard it's pretty popular

i hate it, personally. love the smell though.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Erdoputin is a force to be reckoned with

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

do you think Putin is gonna put his dick in erdogan's rear end in a top hat?

he's just moving his chess pieces anyone who thinks we share interests is insane

naem
May 29, 2011

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

calm the gently caress down

naem
May 29, 2011

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that seems much worse

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the wild potato is extremely deadly. the answer is to steer clear of the deadly nightshade,lest u become the most recent victim of its ancient poison.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

the ceiling is about fifty feet too tall for what this place is supposed to be. all of the inner storefronts have walls but no roofs so from above it looks like the dogtown movie. the tallest thing here is a wall of electric rice cookers in the corner.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lol I have 6piece dinner of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and I'm so hungy but I'm just sitting here waiting for a phone call while I go get creamer and some cat food. What a world

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
check out white fence farm for the sets if you ever eat chickens

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

lol I have 6piece dinner of fried chicken and mashed potatoes and I'm so hungy but I'm just sitting here waiting for a phone call while I go get creamer and some cat food. What a world

my exgirlfriends mom was hospitalised bc her last period was the hugest theyd ever seen. i was barely listening because women talking frankly about their vaginas disgusts me. shutup heather

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

the ceiling is about fifty feet too tall for what this place is supposed to be. all of the inner storefronts have walls but no roofs so from above it looks like the dogtown movie. the tallest thing here is a wall of electric rice cookers in the corner.

calm down

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

i look kind of asian so the sales associate wouldnt believe i didnt understand korean and i guess thought i was avoiding her sales pitch. here is a url from the homeprinted-looking pamphlet she gave me

http://www.ijcsit.com/docs/Volume%204/Vol4Issue2/ijcsit20130402012.pdf

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idea: give cage hens vr headsets set to 'field'

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

my exgirlfriends mom was hospitalised bc her last period was the hugest theyd ever seen. i was barely listening because women talking frankly about their vaginas disgusts me. shutup heather

imagine what is was like 100 years ago

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm drinking beer and waiting to go into a place I can buy anything I want she just drove her mom 100 miles to get oxygen and whatever poo poo she needs. Everyone is so gay

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

I'm drinking beer and waiting to go into a place I can buy anything I want she just drove her mom 100 miles to get oxygen and whatever poo poo she needs. Everyone is so gay

the air is literally made of oxygen lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

the air is literally made of oxygen lol

that's what she said lol

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm probably gonna wreck my car lol

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

google translate wont give me the hangul for hysterisis friction cooker

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

I'm probably gonna wreck my car lol

i used to drive a peugeot. some say poojoe. i disagree. it could turn on a dime

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

fprget it its like aight hundred bucks im going home

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i wish i was dead

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fprget it its like aight hundred bucks im going home

thats shitloads of cash. if i had eighthundred dollars id well i wouldnt be paying for oxygen lol.its like buying a floor, the earth is right there lol or shoes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i wish i was dead

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
all the dead people are always saying poo poo like that. "i wish i was alive". you wouldnt believe how whiny they are

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I want some of that chicken tendies

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I got some white fence motherfuckers now I have to sober up or its gonna be curtains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*cracked a 25 ozer*

• Locked thread