Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

selling you something you coudl have for free for 100+ dollars because you see an animation of a wizard jerking off is a pretty good summation of modern video games

where can i get this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I'm ready for this Parappa sequel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAbCvF83CWk

3D Megadoodoo

I tried out Dönzönsöndrögöns: Neverwinter on my Sony Playstation 4 home computer system and it seems like fun enough for the price (free) but god drat if the UI isn't all over the place.

I picked a hunter-gatherer class is that bad? I like the bow even though it has an effective range of like twenty meters lol.

Scaly Haylie

sated my urge for blood bowl last night by playing the first game. picked dwarves, got off eight injuries on an amazonian team

feels good man

Pro Target

play the classic ps1 game Shadow Tower

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

play the classic ps1 game Shadow Tower

goddammit pro target give me the jerkoff wizard

Pro Target

Pro Target

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

peekaboo

deep dish peat moss

what level is Skull In Big Pile of Weed

Scaly Haylie

Shakill OReal posted:

what level is Skull In Big Pile of Weed

Hello Meow
wasn't that a boss in revolution x

FAT32 SHAMER

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

Jerry Cotton posted:

I tried out Dönzönsöndrögöns: Neverwinter on my Sony Playstation 4 home computer system and it seems like fun enough for the price (free) but god drat if the UI isn't all over the place.

I picked a hunter-gatherer class is that bad? I like the bow even though it has an effective range of like twenty meters lol.

that's umlots of umlauts

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyone modding skyrim using mod organizer?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

deep dish peat moss

There's no way this game is going to be fun or good but it did produce this gif:

Pro Target

Yeah, that's why Will Wrights Spore (2007) is the best game of all time.

tao of lmao

That new final fantasy mobile game, exvius, is much better than it has any right to be.

FutonForensic

Yobgoblin posted:

anyone modding skyrim using mod organizer?

ya, doing it right now. whatchu need

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FutonForensic posted:

ya, doing it right now. whatchu need

a friend of mine has no idea what he's doing and asked me to ask a forums member to contact him about it.

----------------

A4 Steak Sauce
So, This wonderful little system showed up in my Starbound game.

A4 Steak Sauce fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Aug 11, 2016

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
the space stage of spore: the game no man's sky doesn't seem to be doing to hot critically rn

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Rimworld update: I think the storyteller is trying to murder me and my bear slaves, also I've started farming chickens.

----------------

Moola

HighwireAct posted:

the space stage of spore: the game no man's sky doesn't seem to be doing to hot critically rn

thats because its crap tho

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I heard it was gonna be goty though.

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

my friend didn't believe me when I told him the game was p much X3 or E:D. reviews say it might be worse than either of them

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

FutonForensic

Yobgoblin posted:

a friend of mine has no idea what he's doing and asked me to ask a forums member to contact him about it.

well I would first point him at this guide for setting things up and making it pretty, and then have him read the OP of this big dumb thread for more ideas

joke_explainer

there's a reason sony spent 100 million on marketing but wanted a hard freeze on press until the ps4 release. made by a studio of 10 people, they had a small cult following but absolutely were never making a $60 game. but sony figured, we can market it for 100 million, make it look better than it is, sell a bunch of copies primarily on the ps4, then just go 'hey drat guess that lil' publisher sucked, we did everything we could'. they get a quick cash out without trashing any existing IP of theirs and get more games sold for PS4.

Vault Dweller
is this the spiritual successor to the yospos game threads?

Moola
nms is the new spore

except spore actually had more thing to do

tao of lmao

joke_explainer posted:

there's a reason sony spent 100 million on marketing but wanted a hard freeze on press until the ps4 release. made by a studio of 10 people, they had a small cult following but absolutely were never making a $60 game. but sony figured, we can market it for 100 million, make it look better than it is, sell a bunch of copies primarily on the ps4, then just go 'hey drat guess that lil' publisher sucked, we did everything we could'. they get a quick cash out without trashing any existing IP of theirs and get more games sold for PS4.

Sony is a terrible company. Game still looks neat for a steam sale pickup down the road imo.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Chill la Chill posted:

my friend didn't believe me when I told him the game was p much X3 or E:D. reviews say it might be worse than either of them

x3 actually has interesting things to do

----------------

Piso Mojado

hello game thread. :wave: I don't have windows or a vita, but want to play I Am Setsuna. Figure it will take about 3 hours work getting a windows computer running, is it worth the effort for that game?

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
dont think so no

Grandia II on the other hand....

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Tio swerve

cos shes voiced by Kim Mai Guest who is also Mei Ling on MGS~ :ocelot:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FutonForensic posted:

well I would first point him at this guide for setting things up and making it pretty, and then have him read the OP of this big dumb thread for more ideas

----------------

FAT32 SHAMER

101 posted:

is this the spiritual successor to the yospos game threads?

yes

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I still prefer elite dangerous...but I have bad taste in games.

Hello Meow
the sky without men still seems to be the kinda game id like
i like explorey boop doop games so i'll prolly have fun with it when the price drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

It was in my radar but I still have a bunch of ps4 games to finish like blood borne so it'll be a while before I get it. maybe they'll have the game + all sorts of dlc packs to fill it out by the time I get around to playing it.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av