Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Froggen should really play on the same team as Freeze. They are both guys who totally disappear in 80-90% of their matches and then have one all-world insane game that makes you think they've never left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Libertine posted:

Froggen should really play on the same team as Freeze. They are both guys who totally disappear in 80-90% of their matches and then have one all-world insane game that makes you think they've never left.

if we can work quas, dade and kiwikid into this that'd be ideal

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Dade can just jungle Twisted Fate every game and it's probably legit.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://www.twitch.tv/imaqtpie

imaqtpie and scarra just went live

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://clips.twitch.tv/imaqtpie/BloodyBarracudaDendiFace

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Will GBM become Ambition or Score? Will be interesting to find out. If anything though, good junglers are rarer than most other roles, so if all goes well, he could be joining a real top team in the future.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I'm also a free agent.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ambition is pretty good jungler. He does have game where he just keeps getting caught nonstop but he transitioned very well imo. Score is insane so its not fair to compare anyone to him. Probably the best role swap in league history.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Canonically Jensen is the budget Bjerg

jensen gets all the resources, bjerg doesnt get jack poo poo and is the best player in the west. jensen isnt even remotely on the level of being a budget bjergsen.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

"You know how you need synergy between you and your team? Quas needs synergy between his builds and his brain" - Scarra

loving lmao, Scarra calling quas' item builds reportable this episode is already fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h20J_dyDF0w

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Jerkface posted:

"You know how you need synergy between you and your team? Quas needs synergy between his builds and his brain" - Scarra

loving lmao, Scarra calling quas' item builds reportable this episode is already fire

Why have I not been watching this holy poo poo

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Jerkface posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/imaqtpie/BloodyBarracudaDendiFace

this was a highlight for me

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

rabidsquid posted:

jensen gets all the resources, bjerg doesnt get jack poo poo and is the best player in the west. jensen isnt even remotely on the level of being a budget bjergsen.
He's budget because in a given match he's probably going to be worth way less gold.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
I didn't know Jiezou was pronounced Jay-Z

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

I didn't know Jiezou was pronounced Jay-Z

its not, idk how you're supposed to pronounce it but the casters can't so thats how they do

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
breaking (late): i hate STANK's Twisted Fate

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
can any of Snake's people other than SofM carry because the team certainly doesn't trust them to

(I know Flandre can, but holy moly watching Snake tunnel so hard on getting SofM fed when it's not working is more than a little infuriating)

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwCRduFEMI0

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
it took Blank four minutes to embarrass himself. impressive

lol it actually didn't matter

im old rick bitch fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Aug 12, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

can any of Snake's people other than SofM carry because the team certainly doesn't trust them to

(I know Flandre can, but holy moly watching Snake tunnel so hard on getting SofM fed when it's not working is more than a little infuriating)

no. snake is literally only good because they were good at lane swaps, they stood absolutely zero chance in playoffs

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

mirrorquiz posted:

it took Blank four minutes to embarrass himself. impressive

And yet despite getting bodied, SKT secure both Infernal drakes.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

SKT playoffs buff anyone? :v:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Isn't KT's a comp a bit too light on magic damage? Seems very risky to me.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

KT are a bunch of lucker dogs who are going to rot in hell and then get owned

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Love them or hate them, SKT consistently shows up in big matches and it's impressive.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:siren: Faker on Kassadin :siren:

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

KT reverse sweeping SKT, now that would be a storyline.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

no matter how much i'm a Faker Fanboy, I'm glad SKT lost this game. I only got to watch this game and I want more gameplay.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I really enjoyed the way KT won a teamfight every time the casters started talking about how SKT could win them in spite of the gold lead.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Crazy Larry posted:

I really enjoyed the way KT won a teamfight every time the casters started talking about how SKT could win them in spite of the gold lead.

Similarly, how they kept saying "SKT are still in this, all it takes is one teamfight win" up until and including the game winning push

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Because it's SKT.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

Similarly, how they kept saying "SKT are still in this, all it takes is one teamfight win" up until and including the game winning push

They actually did a "wait KT are getting low can they even finish this?" literally seconds before they finish the nexus

Edit: Wickd would've built a hurricane and carried the game 1v5

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Aug 12, 2016

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i think its hosed up that Super KT and KT are allowed to play each other, didnt riot ban this obvious collusion

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
that gp teleport from Ssumday was simply amazing

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
:getin:

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
The stream's stopped working on my phone, how's game 4 going

stump collector
May 28, 2007
We're at game 5 so that should tell you. The dragon man ran wild on SKT in game 4. Now faker is locked in on mid karma so i hope they lose. sorry buddy

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

The stream's stopped working on my phone, how's game 4 going

The right way

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate