Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
http://bato.to/reader#ef9a168c0d1de8f3

We've got another new chapter from Kirei Cake. I can't help but wonder what happened to rello.

On the chapter itself, it mostly seems to be set up for later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
vamirio is now unstoppable. well actually i guess she was unstoppable before, but now she is more unstoppable.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I was not expecting that upgrade, but I am very pleased.

Also I need those stickers.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
She mentioned that she'd lost the World Branch on the train. Could this be foreshadowing the return of Train Conductor?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Piuy in blur had me chuckling like a goof.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...

graybook posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nothing is faster than a piuy

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Except a piuy thrown by a helck

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
piuy is exceedingly aerodynamic

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Was this the first time we've seen Helck in color? I was under the impression his hair was blonde, not blue.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it has popped up a few times and it always surprises me

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Bravo posted:

Was this the first time we've seen Helck in color? I was under the impression his hair was blonde, not blue.

Hyura's skin is blue, which I still can't get myself to see.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

In a distant land, the Demon King was defeated by a lone hero. Three months later, a tournament has been organized to decide who will be the new Demon King.

Among the contestants is a human Hero named Helck. Despite being a human, he's entered the contest to become Demon King himself.

Probably because he hates humans.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

I always assumed that was weird moody lighting or something. It just seemed natural that Helck would be blond because he looks a lot like Fabio.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

And More posted:

I always assumed that was weird moody lighting or something. It just seemed natural that Helck would be blond because he looks a lot like Fabio.

This, exactly. His skin is also blue there, which threw me off.

Teix
Nov 5, 2009

You want to touch me?

graybook posted:

Same.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Man, HELCK is good.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
I think that Piuy sticker is very fashionable and it will look good on my car/cat.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Captain Bravo posted:

For me it's how teutonically slab-faced he is, I just kind of assumed he had the blond hair to match.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
im ready to pay vast amounts of cash in small unmarked bills to the merch localization company that can deliver those stickers and a piuy pillow to the wharfside warehouse in seattle that i'm currently squatting

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

And More posted:

Yeah, same.

...Plus I have a hard time envisioning anyone with hair colors humans don't actually have :v:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Have some art of our main character, Vamirio A.K.A. Anne From Management:

Also Piuy.

Image(s) courtesy of a friend linking 4chan stuff.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
http://bato.to/reader#4c5647238de15bed

We've got another new chapter of Helck. Unfortunately it looks like new chapters aren't going to be translated for seven weeks, instead we'll only be getting the omakes. Hopefully rello will reappear so we can get both?

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Uria's awakened form reminded me of the cursed warrior Helck and Anne fought awhile back so I went to see if it was the same guy but it doesn't seem like it, since that guy's name was Augus.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

TriffTshngo posted:

Uria's awakened form reminded me of the cursed warrior Helck and Anne fought awhile back so I went to see if it was the same guy but it doesn't seem like it, since that guy's name was Augus.

I mean, Uria was shown being killed by Azudora in this chapter so it couldn't have been the same person anyway?

It's definitely the same power though, those chapters were basically a sequence of showing various forms the power of the new world could take besides Human Heroes.

Cirina fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Aug 12, 2016

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
That was heavier than I expected going into this chapter. drat, Azudora. You kinds get how Helck feels right now, don't you. That must suck.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I believe in Azudora.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Eopia posted:

I mean, Uria was shown being killed by Azudora in this chapter so it couldn't have been the same person anyway?

It's definitely the same power though, those chapters were basically a sequence of showing various forms the power of the new world could take besides Human Heroes.

Well being killed doesn't exactly carry the same finality in this series that it does in others, he could've just as easily stuck around as a remnant shadow warrior of some sort. That's sort of implied to be what Augus was anyway.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Cerebral Bore posted:

I believe in Azudora.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Azudora has always been kind of low-key hitting on Vamiro, right? And she shoots him down constantly? I wonder if this is the turning point where she kind of starts to understand him a bit more and feelings start to grow between the two. :3:

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
... No.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Captain Bravo posted:

Azudora has always been kind of low-key hitting on Vamiro, right? And she shoots him down constantly? I wonder if this is the turning point where she kind of starts to understand him a bit more and feelings start to grow between the two. :3:
You just a crazy man, seein' things that ain't there

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
weirdo

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Yeah, I'm not seeing it, either. He calls her -chan, right? I thought that was mostly reserved for children and siblings.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

I believe in AnnexManagement

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Bravo posted:

Azudora has always been kind of low-key hitting on Vamiro, right?

Absolutely not.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
There's only one person for Anne, and that person is

Absum
May 28, 2013

Captain Bravo posted:

Have you not read the omakes? You should.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Buzzsaw Roomba posted:

There's only one person for Anne, and that person is

piuy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤

Captain Bravo posted:

The extra comics make it clear that he's a doting grandpa figure who is constantly messing with her, mostly because he finds her pint-sized fury adorable.

• Locked thread