Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

What are all these beanbag chairs doing in here and where is the gangba- oh

-the op, shortly before being mugged and killed on the way back to his car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

various cheeses posted:

What are all these beanbag chairs doing in here and where is the gangba- oh

-the op, shortly before being gangbanged

ftfy

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Smythe posted:

OP is buried under 9000 pounds of undulating corpulent swinger flesh. Clawing at and maiming his delicate hole, stretching his smegma laden member like taffy. his fingernails searching endless, hopelessly, for traction in the soiled berber carpet. wracked with agony and slipping into oblivion he cries out "DRAD_BERT! TAKE ME NOW!"

gross, berber carpet

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

Professor Shark posted:

I'm a bit surprised that other women would be there tbh, were they the gf's of some of the participants? What did they do? I cannot imagine too many classy dames that would be down for that.

On the contrary.

Psychology Today posted:

The demographic profile of the swingers suggests that they are white for the most part, between 36 and 55 years of age, mostly college educated, married for at least 11 to 20 years, and with an average household income between $40,000 and $200,000. Many professions and occupations were represented, from blue-collar and white-collar workers to individuals with advanced professional degrees. Some were self-employed; others worked in public organizations such as health facilities and educational institutions.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-swinging-paradigm/201310/are-swingers-freaky-and-deviant

They're there because they enjoy it, I would assume.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Thread title is accurate, the OP just hosed 9 pages of posters lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gently caress u op i have blue balls voted 1

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Maybe the moral of the thread is that the gangbang was inside of us all along.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I woke up to no resolution? really hosed up OP, I expected better from you. Please call your mother she misses you

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Maybe the OP is getting real loving beefy

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Piearesquared posted:

Maybe the OP is getting real loving beefy

mabe their eating some Pi ehhehehe

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
OP, why have you forsaken your people in their hour of greatest need?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

op better come back with a positive aids test or something. there is no excuse for abandoning his thread like this

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Raped to death by dickwolves. Calling it.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
Give me some time! I got work rn and will update later this afternoon otherwise mods ban me for a week or so ok?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Maybe the op was so nice that he got to go home with the Gangbang Girl! :allears:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
My God, they even stole his account.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Cliche Guevara posted:

Give me some time! I got work rn and will update later this afternoon otherwise mods ban me for a week or so ok?

Lost fingat in a Shocker mishap. Will type more later

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Cliche Guevara posted:

this is your work right now

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Gaunab posted:

this is your work right now

no, he's a professional gently caress Man now.. but i do agree that his post should come first, over everything else..

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

How long does it take to type out "I came in 2 seconds and got 4 guys jizz on my dick"?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I'm a bit surprised that other women would be there tbh, were they the gf's of some of the participants? What did they do? I cannot imagine too many classy dames that would be down for that.

Most if not all of the people I know that are into the scene range from "wouldn't kick them out of bed" to "Pretty drat hot", are fully employed, educated, and sexually liberated. So yeah its probably a relatively classy dame or two in there.

zegs
Aug 21, 2008

Too zegs to live
Too zegs to die
Too zegsy for this shirt
Too zegs to exist
sexually liberated more like sexually degenerate :bahgawd:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Once in high-school my teacher forgot to log out so obvioulsy I snooped in his email. One of the first I looked at was an ongoing discussion about a planned gangbang. It seems they were meeting up in some barn that had been specifically converted to a gently caress shack.
Because I'm not a comlpete bastard and never told any of my classmates but I always did gett a snigger over imagining that sinewy 60+ geezer getting his freak on. Also shouldn't come as a surprise that the dude was originally from The Netherlands.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Smythe posted:

OP is buried under 9000 pounds of undulating corpulent swinger flesh. Clawing at and maiming his delicate hole, stretching his smegma laden member like taffy. his fingernails searching endless, hopelessly, for traction in the soiled berber carpet. wracked with agony and slipping into oblivion he cries out "DRAD_BERT! TAKE ME NOW!"

I bet it was like that scene in the movie "Society"

I'm putting behind a link and tagging it just to be safe.

:nws:

http://youtu.be/kcfav-5kArM

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE
This thread is gayer than AIDS.
Good thing I didn't start wanking

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cliche Guevara posted:

Ban him for max blue ball effect

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Automatic Retard posted:

This thread is gayer than AIDS.
Good thing I didn't start wanking

i did, but im gay

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Fukn GBS can't even get laid by proxy SMH

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Brown Moses posted:

OP right now

As dead as Caro

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Jastiger posted:

Most if not all of the people I know that are into the scene range from "wouldn't kick them out of bed" to "Pretty drat hot", are fully employed, educated, and sexually liberated. So yeah its probably a relatively classy dame or two in there.

yeah bet that iowa swinger scene is just beautiful to behold

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I was also at this gangbang just give me some time to put my thoughts together. 1 to 2 weeks at most

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
This is going to turn into the Super Hornio Brothers Christmas thread again, huh?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

For 4 small payments of 9.99 I'll tell you what it's like to be in a hotel room that smells like farts and the only soundtrack is a rhythmic slapping that sounds like a truck full of pigs going down a bumpy road

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

gigawhite posted:

the only soundtrack is a rhythmic slapping that sounds like a truck full of pigs going down a bumpy road

This is poetry

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

jarofpiss posted:

It is actually p good.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Petition to rename gbs = gang bang stories

and ban the op for blue balling me

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

jarofpiss posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jastiger posted:

It is actually p good.

For a 4H fair, sure

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Laugh all ya want, its p good in the Heartland. Plus with the State Fair going on you get some of that over-the-state-border booty too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i'll keep laughing for a bit longer thanks

• Locked thread