Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

I like that for all the poo poo I heap on Chicago everybody believed I liked Sbarro.

I don't think that's what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

CCKeane posted:

I like that for all the poo poo I heap on Chicago everybody believed I liked Sbarro.

Everyone likes sbarro's though. Like EVERYbody

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kashuno posted:

Haha Keane likes Sbarro *eats poop*

Direct quote.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 27, 2020

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I don't know why everybody is so reluctant to agree that they got completely owned by my masterful bit of mischief.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CCKeane posted:

I don't know why everybody is so reluctant to agree that they got completely owned by my masterful bit of mischief.

I hear you can get pizza at olive garden

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I mean I like little caesars so I don't think I'n really in a position to cast judgements

Also:

What's the best crime to commit while in nyc?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I mean I like little caesars so I don't think I'n really in a position to cast judgements

Also:

Hijacking a plane

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

jaywalking

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Gentrify a block

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Sell imported Chinese cigarettes for 7 dollars a pack

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MG3 posted:

Hijacking a plane

what's the best crime i can commit without dying?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

campaign finance fraud

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Oh last time in New York I went to the Scientology church on Broadway. You should do that MMM. You're probably gonna be near it sometime during your trip

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Steal the manuscript for Winds of Winter from a publishing house and burn it

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This is 100% correct, btw.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Block the box with your car, the cops totally aren't looking for that and won't pull you over for having an inch of bumper out in the intersection.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I went to New York a few months back for the first time and did all the touristy stuff and had a good time. I also went to Sleep No More which was fun but there were too many people.

London Underground > NYC Subway

Max
Nov 30, 2002

MMM, if you like cool but hidden museum things / medieval cloisters and tapestry, you should got to the Met's Cloisters uptown. It's my favorite hidden gem in the city.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Max posted:

MMM, if you like cool but hidden museum things / medieval cloisters and tapestry, you should got to the Met's Cloisters uptown. It's my favorite hidden gem in the city.

and "if you like tapestries" sounds lame, but what if those tapestries are of badass unicorn fights

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Seriously go to the church of Scientology! It was hilarious and fun and cool

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Max posted:

We were actually already thinking about going up there since our airbnb is comparatively pretty close.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Hijacking a plane

:chanpop:

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Keane have you been to the church of scientology in New York? I think everyone who is lucky enough to have a church of scientology in their city should visit it.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MG3 posted:

Keane have you been to the church of scientology in New York? I think everyone who is lucky enough to have a church of scientology in their city should visit it.

I've walked by it, is it even still around?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

CCKeane posted:

I've walked by it, is it even still around?

Are you kidding? Those guys are rich as gently caress, I'm sure they can afford it. Though I went in like 2014, so I'm not 100% sure its still there.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 27, 2020

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

the cloisters are great, everyone should live a contemplative life, become monks and/or nuns, illuminate manuscripts, angelus thrice daily, die peacefully in your sleep at old age, become interred in the catacombs, rise again anew at Judgment Day, rejoice for eternity.

I'm kind of like a monk in that I don't wear armor and can punch really hard.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MG3 posted:

Hijacking a plane

Then landing it on the Hudson.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look guys, I'm just saying L Ron had some compelling ideas

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Saying 'on line' rather than 'in line' with is a crime against the English language.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Tremendous Taste posted:

When I went they showed me a dramatization of a teen from the '60's losing his ability to walk from a football accident at his school. The doctors said he needed invasive surgery and that he'd probably never walk again. Something about that felt wrong to him. A friend showed him a new book called "dianetics" which he read. And when he fully understood the teachings within he could walk again.

The doctors were astounded.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i heard its really boring to go to one and they start hounding you for a month or so afterwards

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tremendous Taste posted:

hello, i am a level five member of the sea breeze brigade. how may i serve your cuticles today?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

PBS Newshour posted:

i heard its really boring to go to one and they start hounding you for a month or so afterwards

Well thats only if they know who you are. If you sign in as "Haire Balzack" who lives at "42 wallaby Way Sydney" they can't find hound you at all. I did buy a copy of dianetics from them tho

Also I messed up and will have to send that on Monday, :(

MG3 fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Aug 12, 2016

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Imagine I posted that peep show episode about cults

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Tremendous Taste posted:

Imagine I posted that peep show episode about cults

Great episode.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
its coolio

my cousin is about to marry into a cult. she is marrying some mormon dude whose family has connections to the higher ups somehow. he has like 45-8 siblings and i dunno like 20 moms.

she thinks she is going to be the only wife tho.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

PBS Newshour posted:

its coolio

my cousin is about to marry into a cult. she is marrying some mormon dude whose family has connections to the higher ups somehow. he has like 45-8 siblings and i dunno like 20 moms.

she thinks she is going to be the only wife tho.

Mormons are very nice people, and yes I agree that the leadership is hosed up and that the religion is odd to say the least, every single mormon i've ever known was the nicest person ever.

Surprisingly, when I lived in Japan there was a mormon community at the international school in Tokyo I went to. They had to get up at 4 am every day for seminary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

MG3 posted:

Mormons are very nice people, and yes I agree that the leadership is hosed up and that the religion is odd to say the least, every single mormon i've ever known was the nicest person ever.

Surprisingly, when I lived in Japan there was a mormon community at the international school in Tokyo I went to. They had to get up at 4 am every day for seminary.

yeah he is pretty nice despite the racism, sexism, homo and transphobia