Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The metroid 2 remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

frank.club posted:

The metroid 2 remake

oh right that came out

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

ended up playing a lot of diablo 3, still playing it at work actually. DH is fun and i hope theres a legendary that makes the spreadshot better

theres a set that increases the dmg of multishot by over 20-fold, i went from doing okay on master to vaporizing torment 6 lol

also gonna try that metroid remake 2day

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My dad bought a weird chinese knockoff appleTV clone thing which makes mostly everything on the internet disconnect every 15 minutes when it's on so playing hardcore has been extremely hazardous lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But he just can't stop watching martial arts movies on the weird pirate channels on there so... Hell... Give's him some solace in life I guess.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

But he just can't stop watching martial arts movies on the weird pirate channels on there so... Hell... Give's him some solace in life I guess.

i want one of those

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

sounds like a good buy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i've been playing monser hunter 4 ultimate nonstop for the past three days basically.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

your dad sounds cool

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

your dad sounds cool

https://imgur.com/iEiPE4Q

Knuc U Kinte fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Aug 8, 2016

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

i've been playing monser hunter 4 ultimate nonstop for the past three days basically.

saame for me with generations

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

Good to see you looking out for your old man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

haha

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Super Derpy Klurf Land for WiiU until No Man's Sky comes out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Derpablo III: Glomper of Klurfs.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Derpablo III: Glomper of Klurfs.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

BLT's are loving win.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That's a wormskull original rage comic. All credit goes to him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Thanks for the funny rage comic, Wormskull.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Gonna start Bloodborne again tonight. I played the heck out of it at launch and beat it twice, then started a new game a long time after the DLC came out and made it to the first new area and stopped for some reason I don't remember.... gonna go all the way this time though. I have somehow never played the DS1 or DS2 DLC either

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Going to finish Zelda 1 second quest tonight. Level 9 is a bitch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Gonna start Bloodborne again tonight. I played the heck out of it at launch and beat it twice, then started a new game a long time after the DLC came out and made it to the first new area and stopped for some reason I don't remember.... gonna go all the way this time though. I have somehow never played the DS1 or DS2 DLC either

Ill probably be playing Bloodborne as well. I petered out on my Beast CLaws run on Laurence because hes a motherfucker.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

What's a cool weapon I can get fairly early to run with? First playthrough I used the axe + Tontrius and when I restarted I did Threaded Cane. Is there anything neat early on besides the 3 starter weapons ? Is Arcane or Bloodtinge viable now? I really know nothing about this game post-patches and DLC

Soral
May 30, 2009

im playing aviary attorney. the new ace attorney game coming out in a few weeks is going to be sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arcane and Tinge have always been viable, just depends on which weapons you wanna use

Dec 26, 2012

probably pick up ds3 again

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

maybe starting Dragonfall

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Probably that Metroid 2 remake, maybe a bit of HOI4 to remind me to wait for the next patch.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing GTAV. It's a good game but it's also really annoying and fail in so many ways... I just stole chemical weapons from the CIA because some rear end in a top hat asked me to and I didn't get paid and everyone was berating me the entire time and I don't know why any of it happened and it was all vaguely unpleasant.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm playing GTAV. It's a good game but it's also really annoying and fail in so many ways... I just stole chemical weapons from the CIA because some rear end in a top hat asked me to and I didn't get paid and everyone was berating me the entire time and I don't know why any of it happened and it was all vaguely unpleasant.

You can have sex with prostitutes in that game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You can have sex with prostitutes in that game.

stfu you fat kiwi bitch. i swear to god i'm going to beat the poo poo out of you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sex. Sex win. Knuc U Sexman. Muh secks. Get a real gimmick you weak rear end garbage tier YOSPOS runoff.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I already did the enraged online psychopath gimmick, but I got bored of it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

it's about time to put this sex gimmick "to bed" ;)

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm going to get turbo cheeched and play Pokemon Omega Ruby while watching either Mr. Robot or Stranger Things

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I been hitting kind of a brick wall with my Bloodborne character some I'm gonna play fighting games and maybe some Quake 1 instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some Muh NoMans and probably Diablo 3. Maybe OWatch...