Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
we know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIsK-l7hp2i/?taken-by=spursofficial

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

vyelkin posted:

IPA Uncle Sam
Incels Prefer Arsenal

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

St Evan Echoes posted:

Incels Prefer Arsenal

Heh.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
As I saw 2 bright stars in the clear night from my bedroom window I focused on them for a minute or two and as I did, a shooting star came and disected the two. For them few moments I allowed myself to dream. I dreamt that perhaps Rafa was stood looking at the same stars and had seen the same thing.

This is really good writings! And really possible, it depends on his house where his windoes are and when he sleeps, but when you get a feelings like that, it's usually becuase they are true. My English isn't great but I think you means the shooting star bisected the two, not dissected. That would be very strange if it dissected them. Strange and evil. But that isn't the important, what matters is we dream of the stars and even if we dont reach them, maybe we reach the moon, or Pluto.

Riotgrrill
Sep 3, 2004

http://paininthearsenal.com/2016/08/05/arsenal-wissam-ben-yedder-logic-is-illogical/

the salt is real

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That guy is really upset about Arsenal not signing a player I've never heard of.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
There’s no coincidence that Jozy is one of the most polarizing topic especially with the race relations currently.

Just sad. Why can’t we support the Americans that represent us in the sporting matches?

"Thank you altidore for scoring more goals than all but two people to wear a us uni!"

Of the top 5 goal scorers of all time for US, one is black. One is also criticized for his goals not being worth anything. Shocked to hear they are one in the same?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

trem_two posted:

There’s no coincidence that Jozy is one of the most polarizing topic especially with the race relations currently.

Just sad. Why can’t we support the Americans that represent us in the sporting matches?

"Thank you altidore for scoring more goals than all but two people to wear a us uni!"

Of the top 5 goal scorers of all time for US, one is black. One is also criticized for his goals not being worth anything. Shocked to hear they are one in the same?

They're worth something, just 3/5ths

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
black goals matter

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

chuggo is BACK posted:

black goals matter

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
One of the things I've always loved about this club is how we always strive to do things the right way. This encompasses many aspects of the club (youth development, attacking football, etc.). And it obviously extends to the transfer market.
You hear complaints about how the market is insane and how inflated prices are, but many of these same people slate Arsenal for not splashing the cash. We can't have it both ways. We either add to the problem or combat it. And obviously we've chosen to be patient and jump on value when we see it. And it's been successful.
We make superstars. Let's compare ourselves to the big plastic money-printing machines. In their squads, how many players near their starting lineup can be said to have learned their craft at that club?
United: Rooney (arguable), Rashford, DeGea (arguable), P Jones, Lingaard Total : 5
City: Kompany, Hart, Iheanacho Total: 3
Chelsea: Azpi, Ivanovich, Zouma, Terry, Oscar Total: 5
Arsenal: Iwobi, Bellerin, Kos, Coq, Jack, Ox, Walcott, Gibbs, Jenko, Campbell Total: 10
Twice as many players. Most of their starting lineups are megastars bought from other teams. They don't create anything. Unless you count horrible commercials about Independence Day 2 or cringe-worthy rap or dance videos. Those clubs are soulless corporations. They buy a product that's already made and polished and put it in the window. We are fans of one of the few pure, sincerely good clubs left. My fear is that the majority of us will demand change - and we'll get it.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

blue footed boobie posted:

One of the things I've always loved about this club is how we always strive to do things the right way. This encompasses many aspects of the club (youth development, attacking football, etc.). And it obviously extends to the transfer market.
You hear complaints about how the market is insane and how inflated prices are, but many of these same people slate Arsenal for not splashing the cash. We can't have it both ways. We either add to the problem or combat it. And obviously we've chosen to be patient and jump on value when we see it. And it's been successful.
We make superstars. Let's compare ourselves to the big plastic money-printing machines. In their squads, how many players near their starting lineup can be said to have learned their craft at that club?
United: Rooney (arguable), Rashford, DeGea (arguable), P Jones, Lingaard Total : 5
City: Kompany, Hart, Iheanacho Total: 3
Chelsea: Azpi, Ivanovich, Zouma, Terry, Oscar Total: 5
Arsenal: Iwobi, Bellerin, Kos, Coq, Jack, Ox, Walcott, Gibbs, Jenko, Campbell Total: 10
Twice as many players. Most of their starting lineups are megastars bought from other teams. They don't create anything. Unless you count horrible commercials about Independence Day 2 or cringe-worthy rap or dance videos. Those clubs are soulless corporations. They buy a product that's already made and polished and put it in the window. We are fans of one of the few pure, sincerely good clubs left. My fear is that the majority of us will demand change - and we'll get it.

He's right though. Wrong thread. Too many words but it's hard being laconic.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Noted guy who has been out on a million loans Joelito Campbell is surely an Arsenal homegrown hero

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Koscielny signed for Arsenal when he was 24 ffs.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

How am I doing, boss?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

2 3 1

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I forget who said it but last season one f the pundits said there are mini-leagues within the Premiership and the top of the Championship. The first mini-league is the top 8 clubs in the Premiership competing for the title and/or European competition; the second mini league is the rest of the Premiership, aiming to (a) stay up; (b) avoid relegation.The third mini-league is the bottom five of the Premiership all fighting to stay up, and the top six in the Championship who are fighting for promotion.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Blue Star Error posted:

I forget who said it but last season one f the pundits said there are mini-leagues within the Premiership and the top of the Championship. The first mini-league is the top 8 clubs in the Premiership competing for the title and/or European competition; the second mini league is the rest of the Premiership, aiming to (a) stay up; (b) avoid relegation.The third mini-league is the bottom five of the Premiership all fighting to stay up, and the top six in the Championship who are fighting for promotion.

Mind blowing stuff

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Blue Star Error posted:

Insightful analysis

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Blue Star Error posted:

:wth:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Man Utd: Why £89m Paul Pogba deal is a bargain

I guess we've found the new rationale for why Man U aren't big spenders now the 5 year net spend table is out the window

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Why do all rich people have big weird dogs idgi

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Al2001 posted:

http://4pawsforability.org/autism-assistance-dog/

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Al2001 posted:

It's weird

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Al2001 posted:

Not Kyle Walker

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

Not Kyle Walker

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Bogan Krkic posted:

Not Kyle Walker

mods

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

thats a cute dog

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Bogan Krkic posted:

Not Kyle Walker

lmao

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Maybe the bigger the dog the better the player? Messi has a big dog and is good at football. Sakho has a big dog and is also good at football.

I have a small dog and am quite bad at football

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Bogan Krkic posted:

Not Kyle Walker

Lol

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Bogan Krkic posted: