Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pook Good Mook posted:

Gun control measures are like number 86 on any Democratic Congress' to-do list. Get over yourself. Or rather, stop being a dependable pawn of the NRA who reliably peddles this nonsense every few months to get people like you worked up.

Reality doesn't matter. What matters is that the price is going to spike due to tactidads freaking out and buying everything in sight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

zeal posted:

dude's allegedly straightedge (...)

oh I just meant he'd take a poo poo on stage

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

Boosted_C5 posted:

Don't worry though rear end cobra.

On Nov. 8th we will be celebrating the Triumph of the NEW 21ST Century SILENT MAJORITY.

And laughing at all the banned Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton toxxers.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/

TRUMP!!!

TRUMP!

*click*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Wow... So she really believes that, huh

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Boosted! Please, the people want to know.

Donald Trump asks you for a blowie, there's no promise of money, favors, anything as a reward other than the satisfaction of helping him out.

Yes or no?!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh for gently caress sake what a cunty probation. gently caress you Boosted.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST BY A BITCH)

Edit: Also answer the question.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
(SEE?)

RoyKeen fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Aug 14, 2016

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Ostentatious posted:

many people are saying this, have you heard this?

Oh poo poo many people?? Must be true, those darn buttsmellinglike Republicans.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/764569851402780672

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

My plan is to call the first southern gent I see a slave rapist and get beaten to within an inch of my life by a cane

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Much like the pathetic, cowardly sack of human garbage he idolizes, Boosted has only been tolerated for so long because no one wanted to believe he was actually serious.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST BY A PUSSY)

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Reality doesn't matter. What matters is that the price is going to spike due to tactidads freaking out and buying everything in sight

Is there even a Democrat equivalent of this quadrennial gun buying frenzy? I'm gonna go out and get, like, a dozen abortions?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

Is there even a Democrat equivalent of this quadrennial gun buying frenzy? I'm gonna go out and get, like, a dozen abortions?

Weed. Lots and lots of marihuana

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
When I go vote I'm gonna walk out cheering for Hillary and saying DUMP THE TRUMP even if/when I vote for Johnson just so I can maybe get assaulted and sue someone for a fat pay day.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I guess it's unwise to base your entire national strategy on catering exclusively the angry white "the only part of the constitution I know is half of the 2nd amendment" crowd

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/yarotrof/status/764508215627440128

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

LegoMan posted:

Is there anything stopping the IRS from saying "well the audit is completed" publicly? For all we know the audit is done and Trump is just blaming the slow IRS for his taxes not being released. That's not to say he isn't a coward for refusing to release them anyway as there is nothing stopping him from doing so except his own ego.

Despite what conservative media might have you believe, the IRS is non-partisan and doesn't willfully blab about individual taxpayers.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

GrimGypsy posted:

I guess it's unwise to base your entire national strategy on catering exclusively the angry white "the only part of the constitution I know is half of the 2nd amendment" crowd

I really want a reporter to ask Trump about the third amendment.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

She really is that dumb.

The reporter should have asked her point blank what year the war on Afghanistan started.

mik
Oct 16, 2003
oh
The Lard Works in Mysterious Ways.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Robert De Niro was not a standout actor. He won very few Academy Awards. More often beaten like a dog!

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Aug 13, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Boosted_C5 posted:

We're down but not out.

The election is still weeks away!

WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED ON CROOKED HILLARY YET

I'M NOT OWNED!!!

this made me laugh

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Ben Stein on CNN. Will write-in Lindsey Graham.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

trump has stepped into the world of actually hurting americas interests abroad

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's exactly what I meant by "Dependable pawn of the NRA."

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

Ben Stein on CNN. Will write-in Lindsey Graham.

lol ben stein. stupid creationist rear end in a top hat

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

ahhahahaahahahaaha

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Eonwe posted:

Abroad and domestically by destroying trust in democracy.

This is why you don't make an anti-vax, Birther conspiracy theorist your nominee. That paranoid thinking bleeds into the populous.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

I really want a reporter to ask Trump about the third amendment.

There are so many seemingly benign questions that would be absolutely hilarious if someone asked Trump in a live setting.
"How does a bill become law?" is still my favorite. It's not the biggest stinger, but he'd definitely try to answer instead of dodging, and it would probably be a really impressive word salad.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Eonwe posted:

Nah. He started that a month ago with his talk of abandoning NATO.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Pat Buchanan also says that if Trump loses then the election was rigged

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

There are so many seemingly benign questions that would be absolutely hilarious if someone asked Trump in a live setting.
"How does a bill become law?" is still my favorite. It's not the biggest stinger, but he'd definitely try to answer instead of dodging, and it would probably be a really impressive word salad.

How many times would a moderator ask him or ask him to clarify his answer to this question in a debate before moving on to Hillary who would crush it? 3.5 over/under is my Vegas prediction.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
A fun little throwback for the Saturday night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AlQiWatD4

DJT is number 9 (10 if you count Cuba Gooding Jr as Ben Carson and The Real Ben Carson as separate)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Eonwe posted:

He's the most famous man in the world right now and that's bad news for everyone.

Eonwe posted:

Pat Buchanan also says that if Trump loses then the election was rigged

loving die already Pat "Soft on Hitler" Buchanan.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

A fun little throwback for the Saturday night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6AlQiWatD4

DJT is number 9 (10 if you count Cuba Gooding Jr as Ben Carson and The Real Ben Carson as separate)

:allears:

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

They're all wearing the hat.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

The Ape of Naples posted:

They're all wearing the hat.

yet boosted won't, :sad:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/764580169474535424

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/764566345459568641

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

boosted actually supports hillary.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

now Tim Kaine will have to release his emails

• Locked thread