Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

RyokoTK posted:

Well I mean the guy also has plenty of money and access to real physicians that make him Actually Healthy, let him cup himself if it makes him feel better or lucky or whatever the gently caress.

The problem is anyone that sees that hid did the cupping and assumes that that particular branch of quakery works. At least it wasn't something actively dangerous I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

RyokoTK posted:

Well I mean the guy also has plenty of money and access to real physicians that make him Actually Healthy, let him cup himself if it makes him feel better or lucky or whatever the gently caress.

Yeah I agree with that, it just seemed like you were saying whatever he says is correct because he's the world's greatest Olympian.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah I agree with that, it just seemed like you were saying whatever he says is correct because he's the world's greatest Olympian.

Nah, I was unclear, sorry. :shobon:

I was also trying to be snarky in kind to the guy that snarked about him smoking weed.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
7 minutes in and I hear the phrase "lumpy semen"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Midnight Voyager posted:

7 minutes in and I hear the phrase "lumpy semen"

I like the guy who said that he ejaculates in conversation with women, and that this is "too soon". Very, very premature ejaculation.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I'm pretty much 100% certain that every post from that episode is from India.

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
I never knew India was so concerned with their 'vital essences' until today. :tinfoil:

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
"Is it in yet?" "WHAT!?" Had me laughing harder than anything in a while.

NoUU
Mar 8, 2013

THE F PLUS RAPS

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

OH BOY!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
RAP EPISODE WITH SATELLITE HIGH

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

INSTRUMENTAL!

[all readers mumble nonsense as they have mini-strokes]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

That Old Tree posted:

INSTRUMENTAL!

[all readers mumble nonsense as they have mini-strokes]

DA-NA-NA NUH DA-NA-NA NUH DA-NA-NA

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Rap is over, Boots' rap from the Wikihow comments is maybe the worst rap they've ever read

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just in case you still haven't had enough terrible things, there's a new Extra Credit out today too.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
Also Lou Reads Juggalos

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it's a regular festival of garbage!

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I listened to most of this episode twice in a row, because I was mildly distracted and talk of threesomes suddenly became Trump versus Hillary and whether or not systemic racism still exists. I thought maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to get the transition, but no, it's just a mild political argument seemingly in the middle of juggalo hookups.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
So, just a head's up... Extra Credit is going to WikiHow and Is It Normal? in future episodes.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Cosplayin' Myself reminds me of the video for Flux by Bloc Party.
It's about personal uncertainty and also godzilla.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Pls come up with a better name than extra credit, every time i hear that name i think of the super-bad "educational" youtube channel (that could feed an episode if it weren't audio-based)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

steinrokkan posted:

Pls come up with a better name than extra credit, every time i hear that name i think of the super-bad "educational" youtube channel (that could feed an episode if it weren't audio-based)

When we searched that name to see if it was used, we found that YouTube channel. Its art is done by Terra Snover herself.

We all considered that an omen from the Gods.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

When we searched that name to see if it was used, we found that YouTube channel. Its art is done by Terra Snover herself.

We all considered that an omen from the Gods.

Now you made me look up her patreon

gently caress YOU

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

I'll never forgive the fact that you didn't call it "The Failing Grade Podcast: Awful things read with gusto!" :colbert:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Haven't had a chance to hear the others yet, but Ugh! F Plus Raps was phenomenal. STOG and Kumquat were sorely missed, though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Djeser posted:

I'll never forgive the fact that you didn't call it "The Failing Grade Podcast: Awful things read with gusto!" :colbert:

There's already a Failing Grade Podcast.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

quote:

:eyepop:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
mon dieu!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Haven't had a chance to hear the others yet, but Ugh! F Plus Raps was phenomenal. STOG and Kumquat were sorely missed, though.

STOG not being in an F-Plus singing episode is a goddamned travesty, especially since we've already borne witness to STOG's idea of what rap actually is.

J. W. Friedman was good though since he actually raps.

This was a super excellent episode though :shobon:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
q: what's the episode where the dude permanently ruins his penis with prone masturbation? thanks.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Sounds like the nofap one.

Death Dealer
Jul 25, 2006

Yeah, that's definitely No Fap. "Jerks Off of Jerking Off", 214.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

That Old Tree posted:

I listened to most of this episode twice in a row, because I was mildly distracted and talk of threesomes suddenly became Trump versus Hillary and whether or not systemic racism still exists. I thought maybe I wasn't paying enough attention to get the transition, but no, it's just a mild political argument seemingly in the middle of juggalo hookups.

I had a similar experience where one second, I was thinking "Some of this threesome advice is not terrible" and then I was thinking "But white men aren't the majority in the US anymore" and then "Wait, the reverse KKK and all serial killers are the fault of their mothers so women are the root of insanity???"

How did I get from there to there to there so fast??

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Midnight Voyager posted:

I had a similar experience where one second, I was thinking "Some of this threesome advice is not terrible" and then I was thinking "But white men aren't the majority in the US anymore" and then "Wait, the reverse KKK and all serial killers are the fault of their mothers so women are the root of insanity???"

How did I get from there to there to there so fast??

Because Juggalos.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Latest Extra Credit is as piquantly awful as I could ask for. Keep it up!

I hope Thick Woman graces future episodes with her voluptuous presence.

Edit: Just remembered the Pearl Prophet reference. That's not Heinlein; it's from the classic Van Damme vehicle Cyborg (she's the cyborg of the title). The Heinlein novel you were probably thinking of is Friday.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Aug 15, 2016

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Edit: Just remembered the Pearl Prophet reference. That's not Heinlein; it's from the classic Van Damme vehicle Cyborg (she's the cyborg of the title). The Heinlein novel you were probably thinking of is Friday.

Did he also write Next Friday and Friday After Next or did they get someone else for those?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Latest Extra Credit is as piquantly awful as I could ask for. Keep it up!

I hope Thick Woman graces future episodes with her voluptuous presence.

I was just referencing the fact he was a total pervert.

Colosmicon
Jan 5, 2013
I have transcribed to the best of my ability the Lost Verses From the Cypher Siccness, as read by Isfahan in episode 85. The original text has been lost to the unfathomable depths of the internet.

e- well gently caress apparently TWBM archives everything and doesn't show up even on very specific google searches (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Colosmicon fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Aug 15, 2016

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Few notes: "mistles" is [sic], "since most you humans were young / the enlightened one" (Isfahan just trips over 'enlightened' Avatar Aang (from the TV show),, "a full metal rebella through space", pretty sure it's "an egyptian princess bitch sucked my dick / then described how it tasted...", "a single grain grows insane"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Colosmicon posted:

I have transcribed to the best of my ability the Lost Verses From the Cypher Siccness, as read by Isfahan in episode 85. The original text has been lost to the unfathomable depths of the internet.
The Wayback has it.