Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Good god, is LPL always that bad? Is every region besides the LCK just terrible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
this kelsey article about rekkles is a rly interesting read if you're bored before fnc vs h2k

http://www.thescoreesports.com/lol/news/9734-the-rekkles-defense

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

:laffo: RNG is bad if they can't snowball. Amazing decision making, perfect teamfight synergy. All IM has to do is wait and RNG will gently caress up sooner or later

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I mean, IM is not good either and definitely worse individually

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I'm loving the super aggressive BKT/SAJ game

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This game is more exciting than I thought it would be.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I hope Kled is turned on for worlds and we see Kled/Karma/Sivir/Lulu/Hecarim comp speed horse comp

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
https://twitter.com/MonteCristo/status/764851888449728517

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This new no-game meta is gonna be brutal for fantasy teams...

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Seems like the anti-laneswap meta has killed the game altogether.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Since they can no longer lane swap deep freeze to draw out games to interminable lengths, the cowardly eu region has resorted to destroying their own computers

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Jerkface posted:

Since they can no longer lane swap deep freeze to draw out games to interminable lengths, the cowardly eu region has resorted to destroying their own computers

i thought the series would end with forgiven smashing his pc in a vasilli-like rage but not like this :(

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Jerkface posted:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
This delay is actually ridiculous for a series that's probably going to have 50 minute games on average

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

I am hearing reports from the ref that rekkles has exerted so little pressure that his computer has activated the screensaver and refuses to wake up

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Multiple generations of mayflies have spawned, reproduced, and died during this delay :eng101:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ya this pause has been so long considering how long they did the preshow analysis. People always complain about ESL's long pauses but Riot has them too. Normally champ select problem is resolved by just redoing the champ select.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i demand more video packages about the life and times of trevor 'quickshot' henry!!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hahaha what am I missing right now

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

you're missing the usual EU LCS as far as im concerned

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
If this delay goes on any longer the casters are going to have to resort to sketch comedy.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I watched the entire 10-game LPL semifinals on highlights in the time this pause has been going on.

It was the first time I really laid eyes on WE and IMay teams this year and I'll be pretty happy whichever one of them gets the 3rd seed for worlds (assuming that some dark horse doesn't steal it). Both of them look like really good teams.

What in the actual gently caress is happening on the EU LCS Delay? I've just had it muted forever.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Libertine posted:

I watched the entire 10-game LPL semifinals on highlights in the time this pause has been going on.

It was the first time I really laid eyes on WE and IMay teams this year and I'll be pretty happy whichever one of them gets the 3rd seed for worlds (assuming that some dark horse doesn't steal it). Both of them look like really good teams.

What in the actual gently caress is happening on the EU LCS Delay? I've just had it muted forever.

Got a link to that by any chance? Sounds much better than whatever....this....is.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

CODChimera posted:

Got a link to that by any chance? Sounds much better than whatever....this....is.

Hopefully I pulled all the URLs correctly (I think I did). Each clip is between 5-9 minutes. You can watch both Bo5s in about 30 minutes each.

EDG/WE:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

RNG/IM
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Libertine posted:

They just said they are gonna trouble shoot some more. It's an audio related issues for one of the players. Can't believe this is taking so long. I doubt the games will end by the time NA LCS is suppose to start unless they are super quick stomps.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
:gonk: :gonk: :gonk:
:gonk:

:gonk:       :gonk:

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Libertine posted:

Hopefully I pulled all the URLs correctly (I think I did). Each clip is between 5-9 minutes. You can watch both Bo5s in about 30 minutes each.

EDG/WE:
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

RNG/IM
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4
Game 5

Cheers yeah that seems to work fine. I should start watching more matches this way.

Ulio posted:

They just said they are gonna trouble shoot some more. It's an audio related issues for one of the players. Can't believe this is taking so long. I doubt the games will end by the time NA LCS is suppose to start unless they are super quick stomps.

Super quick stomps? Not a chance.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yeah just bookmark the Onivia site they are top notch and best way to catch up with games (especially ones that take place overnight)

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Lovechop posted:

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

cant they just swap out the computer? what the actual gently caress is going on lol

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Radical posted:

cant they just swap out the computer? what the actual gently caress is going on lol

ryu's in a coma i know, i know, it's serious

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Radical posted:

Rekkles is scared of 2v2 and has locked himself in the bathroom

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
monte has absolutely lost his mind on twitter btw

https://twitter.com/MonteCristo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/MonteCristo/status/764852892159254529

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

bold strategy from h2k to stall until freeze's wrists can heal

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
cancelled ffs

jinpachistar
Dec 25, 2012

Hahahahaha delayed til Tuesday

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Man that EU production team is probably worse than ESL's. Hopefully we get more twitter drama between Rekkles/Forgiven till tuesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
An actual good esports article: http://www.thescoreesports.com/lol/news/9692

• Locked thread