Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Is there any reason I should know who this ADC for Liquid is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao TL's botlane.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to Team Liquids new bot lane, SporkMeister1997 and Dark_Cheese_X

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
who the gently caress is this scrub sub?

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

His name is really weird and it reminds me of this Aphex Twin song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XedCiyEcX24

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jynthe is a low Master player who previously played on Team Frostbite (the CS team Voyboy was on last year). You might remember that a year ago there was some drama about team Escalate Legion using him as a ringer in CS qualifiers.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Hahaha I like CLG but this game is hilarious.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Twitch chat is losing its mind over Jynthe.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

what liquid really needs is a group of 5-10 ADC subs that they can cycle out whenever they start to slump

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Fabby kneels down backstage, tears in his eyes. Locodoco places a revolver against his temple and looks away.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

liquid adcs have great ashe arrows

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
THis guy seems pretty decent

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
In general i never pay attention to twitch chat but in times like now its worth it. They are going crazy. That arrow snipe lol

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Trolling in twitch chat is one of my guilty pleasures in life.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Liquid, thinking they have figured out the strategy to win are now going to sub in GoldenGlue as well. :chef:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

TL decide to just give CLG Sivir because :confused:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Killed By Death posted:

TL decide to just give CLG Sivir because :confused:

loco's drafts are bizarre

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I think Darshawn had a hairball.

Or is practicing how to burp the alphabet.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
What a fuckin gank from Dardoch lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

good job TL you idiots

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
rip TL

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

That's maybe the worst gank I've seen in competitive play this entire season

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they needed another new ADC

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The draft is so awful from TL lmao. Dardoch's Gragas is much worse than his Rek'sai (they picked Gragas with Rek still up) and CLG get Sivir for nothing. Jesus christ

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Has CLG ever won a game with this aurelion sole?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the sad part about clg winning is the single fact that no matter what happens they are now qualified for worlds

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we get to see huhi and stixxay embarrass themselves on the international stage again

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i mean they got 2nd at MSI, if losing to the koreans is embarrassing yourself then the entire world is doing it so they probably don't mind so much

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Asema posted:

the sad part about clg winning is the single fact that no matter what happens they are now qualified for worlds
No they aren't, both TSM and IMT can beat them on points. If IMT gets 2nd, and CLG gets 4th, IMT will have 140 points, and CLG will have 130. If TSM gets 2nd, they'll have 160 points and qualify over CLG no matter what.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

so Jynthe is an ADC who played for a few months on a few below-NACS teams, most recently mine, disappeared entirely for about a month, then resurfaced on TL's list of subs along such luminaries as Viper (a Riven one-trick who has a pending competitive ban for boosting) and a couple other random players who got challenger once

he pretty much only plays Ashe and MF and I don't know what the gently caress TL are doing lmao

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Radical posted:

i mean they got 2nd at MSI, if losing to the koreans is embarrassing yourself then the entire world is doing it so they probably don't mind so much

Also Stixxay was pretty good from Playoffs spring to MSi. Of course he just stayed on Caitlyn and aa max range but he had some pretty sick teamfights on Kalista/Lucian too. He isn't a great laner or playmaker like some of the better ADCs in the world but his teamfighting is really good.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/TSMDoublelift/status/764943743866638342

That's.... pure heat.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Congratulations Liquid, you did not finish fourth.

Wol posted:

Kira will not be denied!

Kira owns. If any of you want a sample of how rad he is, watch this game from the last IWCQ finals. Not in highlight form - you have to watch it in full to get it.

https://youtu.be/DmzH8_C2_FI

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

He was also pretty good in the all stars vs the big regions. He had some cool outplay vs Doublelift, flashing out of Twitch's ult auto which I didn't know u can do.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This is some insane poo poo from perkz: https://oddshot.tv/shot/perrkz/UzpY75SFY75MOrmbeeCqoWl6

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Max Coveri posted:

Congratulations Liquid, you did not finish fourth.

Kira owns. If any of you want a sample of how rad he is, watch this game from the last IWCQ finals. Not in highlight form - you have to watch it in full to get it.

https://youtu.be/DmzH8_C2_FI

Really hoping Albus Nox get to Worlds this year and get to show their stuff. In Dumbledoge's absence, I guess I'll also be cheering for Saigon Jokers - GPL and OPL are the only wildcard regions I watched this season, and SAJ is just a way more fun team. Win or lose, GPL always makes it bloody!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

wow, i cant believe that team liquid benching their best player for fabbbbyyyy in order to give the maybe fourth best jungler in NA more gold, did not work out.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
so sad that TL's best player couldn't make it out of CS :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
My boy golden glutes...

• Locked thread