Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Computer make L'waxana but with Deanna's hooters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

criscodisco posted:

Computer make L'waxana but with Deanna's hooters.

Quark's face on Ezri's body or die trying

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

shovelbum posted:

Quark's face on Ezri's body

criscodisco posted:

but with Deanna's hooters.

The 6 million Latium waifu.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
This week on Voyager:

7 of 9 7 of 9's stunt double fights The Rock

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
"Medical Ship Pfizer's mission log: We've arrived on Forehead Wrinkle Alien World 27 to investigate an outbreak of Rikerorrhea after the USS Enterprise passed through the sector. Symptoms include itching, uncontrolled beard growth, and involuntary bowel movements in the face of career advancement. The locals are calling it "Riker's Rusty Trombone."

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
Hey guys we got 20,000 Lightyears out of a transwarp coil from a borg sphere.

so when we run across a drifting cube everyone forget that ever happened.

Also when we severely damage another borg sphere and it's completely helpless continue to forget that ever happened.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Hugh was in TNG right? What about the cool Borg kids in Voyager man I love kids in shows.

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Hugh was in TNG right? What about the cool Borg kids in Voyager man I love kids in shows.

Hugh was great. The scene where Picard interrogates him while pretending to be Locutus and freaks the gently caress out when Hugh says "I" is legit one of my favourite parts of Trek.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Memory Alpha's "transwarp" article led me to their "hyper-evolution" article which led me to cross Voyager off my "maybe if I'm bored for 150 hours" list.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Computer, place an invisible fart cloud around Tuvok's head. Stench level 3. Only remove it if another head gets into proximity.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
5x09 "Thirty Days": The Prime Directive is LAW and I will demote you and throw you in the brig for a month for daring to disregard it for moral reasons.
5x10 "Counterpoint": Prime Directive? gently caress that. Captain's prerogative. :byodame:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
This was posted before but I can't tell if this guy is trolling when he talks about the Enterprise J or if he's legitimately admitting that the Borg did nothing wrong:

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-J)#Speculations

quote:

"For all we know, the ship is using, you know, the synapses of every person aboard the ship to do its computations," he speculated. Drexler thought the vessel wouldn't include any holodecks, as they would be deemed superfluous, as all recreation could instead take place via neural interfaces which the members of the crew had inside their heads. He hypothesized, too, that the vessel could be operated with the same method, by crew members who might stay in their cabins while remotely operating the craft with the implants in their brains..."

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

I always liked this tweet.

https://twitter.com/TNG_S8/status/299294506459738112

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.
I like four Beverley C episodes

Remember Me is a classic and you should take a drink anytime a character says "Quaice"

Sub Rosa is about hilarious as Spocks Brain and managed to fit in a middle aged woman orgasming multiple times in one episode and this shitfest took place on a Scottish themed cosplay colony stuck in the 1800s

Ethics is a bitchfest between Bev and this weeks visiting doctor. They fight over Worf's injured spine until he wants to kill himself.

Suspicions lets our Bev host a scientific conference or something but of course it all ends in disaster and two people die. Thankfully plucky Crusher solves the mystery by flying a shuttle into a sun

The ones where she has sex with a Trill and almost has sex with Picard aren't really very good though because they were poorly written

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
Suspicions is a great episode if you like to play the drinking game where you take a drink for every time someone says "scientist(s)" and you want to die of alcohol poisoning

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
Season 3, episode 26 of DS9 features a scene "inspired" by The Thing. Dax dramatically scans all the senior staff to eliminate them as suspects in a sabotage.

I mean it's not like I don't appreciate the homage, it's just a tad transparent.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hi, I've come to apply for the doctor's job. I can assure you my credentials are top-notch, I've just graduated from Harvard College Yale. I aced every semester, and I got an 'A'.

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

Suspicions is a great episode if you like to play the drinking game where you take a drink for every time someone says "scientist(s)" and you want to die of alcohol poisoning

I'd like to read the female Klingon scientist space blog because it must be poo poo being an intellectual in a society that knocks their foreheads together whilst singing the same three drinking songs. Klingon scientists and engineers keep the power on but they haven't stood against an army of remans on the field of battle so gently caress em

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.
THEY DID THE SAME BIT AGAIN IN THE SAME GODDAMN EPISODE except this time they drew blood as well! Why didn't they just get Kurt Russell to guest star and complete the picture.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Figaro posted:

I'd like to read the female Klingon scientist space blog because it must be poo poo being an intellectual in a society that knocks their foreheads together whilst singing the same three drinking songs. Klingon scientists and engineers keep the power on but they haven't stood against an army of remans on the field of battle so gently caress em

One of the few good moments in Enterprise was stating exactly this. Anyone who isn't a warrior isn't worth poo poo.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
I don't wanna say Janeway was ugly or anything but I take issue with the one time she tried to sex it up early on in the series

*janeway walks out of the shadows twirling a scarf*
Guard: I thought you girls weren't supposed to be down here anymore

Girls?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I like to think the few Klingon intellectuals secretly run the Empire, they just let the dumbass warriors think they're in charge. Watch Once More Unto the Breach again and try telling me Darok isn't the one really in charge.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

He was probably saying that because he thought her vagina forehead haven't fully developed yet. Made her look so young and uncrinkled

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

Met posted:

5x09 "Thirty Days": The Prime Directive is LAW and I will demote you and throw you in the brig for a month for daring to disregard it for moral reasons.
5x10 "Counterpoint": Prime Directive? gently caress that. Captain's prerogative. :byodame:

Deep Space 9:

6×18 "Inquisition": Section 31, a clandestine agency within Starfleet is introduced. The episode ends with Sisko planning to expose them for secretly operating outside the ideals of the Federation, as the ends never justify the means.

6×19 "In the Pale Moonlight" :v:

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016
This Week on Voyager

Kes comes back and blows the gently caress out of Voyager, but goes six years into the past when Voyager first arrived in the Delta Quadrant.

Everyone tries to pretend they don't notice Kes is significantly fatter and has to wear baggier clothing than she did six years ago.

Timeline is reset but Voyager is still exploded to poo poo by Kes, which has no impact on anything and is completely forgotten.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Harveygod posted:

Deep Space 9:

6×18 "Inquisition": Section 31, a clandestine agency within Starfleet is introduced. The episode ends with Sisko planning to expose them for secretly operating outside the ideals of the Federation, as the ends never justify the means.

Those are both good episodes.

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Fat Shat Sings posted:

This Week on Voyager

Kes comes back and blows the gently caress out of Voyager, but goes six years into the past when Voyager first arrived in the Delta Quadrant.

Everyone tries to pretend they don't notice Kes is significantly fatter and has to wear baggier clothing than she did six years ago.

Timeline is reset but Voyager is still exploded to poo poo by Kes, which has no impact on anything and is completely forgotten.

Ha I think everyone noticed PorkyKes but they were all just to Starfleet to say anything...cowards.

But yeah I don't think she should have blown up Voyager and killed Torres. It's a pretty crap show but it's not as bad as the one with Hercules or Space Final Conflict.

Little did Kes know that this would all lead down the road to 2016 where she breaks the prime directive and exposes her lady garden to a bunch of kids because she's a bit drunk and hates her neighbours. Maybe it would have been better if Jennifer Lien had only lived nine years or wasn't a weirdo

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

Trast posted:

Those are both good episodes.

Hell yeah they are. :hfive:

Not exactly the same continuity break, but I've always found the following episode combo interesting:

TNG 3x02 "Family": Brett Spiner does not appear (only episode in the series).

TNG 3x03 "Brothers": Brett Spiner plays 3 characters.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Harveygod posted:

Deep Space 9:

Except because DS9 has an internal continuity, the irony is not lost on Sisko. I love how Quark just revels in finally finding out that Sisko has a price. He is willing to drat himself for the greater good. And even though he claims he can live with it, there is just that slight inflection when he repeats himself that suggests he is being torn up inside for going against his morals.
Seriously, just listen to this monologue. It is amazing.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I woke up and Neelix was a ferengi

Figaro
Feb 21, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I woke up and Neelix was a ferengi

That's dark man, season 3 is inconsistent as FUDGE

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Arcsquad12 posted:

Except because DS9 has an internal continuity, the irony is not lost on Sisko. I love how Quark just revels in finally finding out that Sisko has a price. He is willing to drat himself for the greater good. And even though he claims he can live with it, there is just that slight inflection when he repeats himself that suggests he is being torn up inside for going against his morals.

Yeah not to mention how giving in was driving by the change in situation in which the Federation was losing the war.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

Quark really has some of the best moments in the series. In fact as far as character growth goes pretty much every main Ferengi has a nice long arc.

Plus when Quark got a hero story we got Iggy Pop vorta.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Ezri is a better counselor than Troi is, and she actually became a commissioned officer despite being a neurotic wreck half the time. Though I always thought it was weird that it was never addressed again on DS9 that the 1 in 100 Trills are compatible with symbionts line was just government propaganda. It was a lie put in place so the truth would not get out about widespread compatibility, but that would mean that Ezri should have had no issues undergoing the transfer from Jadzia. I guess Ezri was an emotional wreck even before she had Dax put in her.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I liked the Beverley episode where everyone disappears

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

corn in the bible posted:

I liked the Beverley episode where everyone disappears

I like when only Picard is left and he wants to bang Beverley while nobody is there to watch.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
We've never needed a crew before. :pervert:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Hey everyone is disappearing. You know what this is exactly nothing like? That time the Traveler made us go really fast. I bet he can fix it.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Aug 15, 2016

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Kirk would have just been like "bitch you ain't got any friends" and given her a good smacking.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Janeway would have been all "baby you got space hysteria. Let me grab a cooter de-stink hypospray."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

Ezri is a better counselor than Troi is, and she actually became a commissioned officer despite being a neurotic wreck half the time. Though I always thought it was weird that it was never addressed again on DS9 that the 1 in 100 Trills are compatible with symbionts line was just government propaganda. It was a lie put in place so the truth would not get out about widespread compatibility, but that would mean that Ezri should have had no issues undergoing the transfer from Jadzia. I guess Ezri was an emotional wreck even before she had Dax put in her.

The govt. put that line out because otherwise a bunch of Trill would grab every symbiont possible. Lot of shady individuals would be be forcing symbionts to pair up in unhealthy pairings.