Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dildos and ice cream at the end of the day. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
but theres some measurements they don't know. i was talking to a fat woman and describing a diamond wedding ring and when I told her how many carats were in it she started dry heaving

Orkin Mang fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 15, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

Ah, the old inversly proportional rule of boob and brains.

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dildos and ice cream at the end of the day. :shrug:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chomp8645 posted:

The sweet spot is 25-30 that's after the brain grows but before the boobs get all saggy.

i just saw some of the people i went to college with after not seeing them in years and that's definitely not a thing

a girl i used to know who was super cute is now 26 and looks like melissa mccarthy with curly hair

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
OP, post a picture. You can't be that bad.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Op is prob shmorky

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Ionno man. I've gone twenty toes to Jesus with some pretty ugly girls. It's always been fun, and I've never regretted it. It's better to find a 5/10 who knows the rodeo than a 10/10 dead fish.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Salty Josh posted:

Ionno man. I've gone twenty toes to Jesus with some pretty ugly girls. It's always been fun, and I've never regretted it. It's better to find a 5/10 who knows the rodeo than a 10/10 dead fish.

pretty privilege is thinking 5/10 is the low end of your scale

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
I consider 5'4" 350 pounds a 5/10. Good sir, my standards are pretty low....

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Zorodius posted:

pretty privilege is thinking 5/10 is the low end of your scale

3/10 lives matter.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

I'm Crap posted:

compared to who? 30-year-olds? liking drugs and partying is a lot less boring than liking brunch and ikea
yeah, no poo poo. plus you gotta deal with "timeline" poo poo and rapid aging, esp. with white women. who cares if they remember 9/11

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Chomp8645 posted:

3/5ths lives matter.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

holy poo poo

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
:eyepop:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Salty Josh posted:

what sex move requires 20 toes pointing to the sky

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

yeah, no poo poo. plus you gotta deal with "timeline" poo poo and rapid aging, esp. with white women. who cares if they remember 9/11

Who needs that drama?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I would gently caress a lot. Seems like a no brainer when you're ugly and have nothing else to lose but your junk still runs at a premium.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Business Gorillas posted:

the failed mount or fatmans tumble

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
No matter how badly you are put together, there is someone out there who will either think you're perfect or has such low self esteem they'll pretend your personality is the most important part of sexual attraction. And then they'll gently caress you with the lights out.

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

Jailbrekr posted:

No matter how badly you are put together, there is someone out there who will either think you're perfect or has such low self esteem they'll pretend your personality is the most important part of sexual attraction. And then they'll gently caress you with the lights out.

this

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Why not date a blind guy?

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jailbrekr posted:

I'm a Sapiosexual..........

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

I'm a Sapiosexual..........

does sapio mean gravy??

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

Man, it's a saying. Like wallpapering the closet.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Orkin Mang posted:

does sapio mean gravy??

I mostly like people for who they are on the inside... lol

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Being an "ugly" girl is a really open ended thing. Some can overcome with makeup and care for their appearance or by being attractive in other ways. Others are forever destined to wander Walmart in a rascal.

Which one are we dealing with here?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

i like that posted:

Mmmmmmmmmm. :staredog:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

fat ppl always know obscure measurements like stone, pounds per square meal, chocometer

lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Orkin Mang posted:

but theres some measurements they don't know. i was talking to a fat woman and describing a diamond wedding ring and when I told her how many carats were in it she started dry heaving

I remember this

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Op, practice until you have a nice voice

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Just buy a huge set of fake cans and they no one will look at your face.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i like that posted:

that's sick.

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

VendaGoat posted:

QFT

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

i like that posted:

I'm a horrible monster and I pray for death

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Will this work for me too because I'm very shy and I get uncomfortable when people look at me in my face.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

Will this work for me too because I'm very shy and I get uncomfortable when people look at me in my face.

Post a trip report.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

hard to see them any other way when u cant leave the house anymore

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

a hole-y ghost posted:

Just get yourself a codpiece (or stuff in some socks). Problem solved. As a bonus, it will help you get laid.

Note: this works for chicks as well, though it probably won't help you get laid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

I'm Crap posted:

compared to who? 30-year-olds? liking drugs and partying is a lot less boring than liking brunch and ikea

Hey fuckman, I'm thirty and I don't like

• Locked thread