Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Tellhix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Hahaha no I'm drawing on my phone at least I have that excuse

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
My friend wants to spend all her free time playing Pokemon Go and WoW. The former is a pain because we don't live near each other anymore. We rarely hang out as it is.

To compensate I have been going on mile walks at night to catch Pokemon. I wish there was a stop right by my house but then I'd probably stop going for the walks.

Had to tell my boss today the vinyl on the back of my work van got ripped. The backup van is poo poo so I might have to use one of the older, more lovely vans for a week. Should have kept my mouth shut.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

my back is too sore to go to the bar

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
My job is kind of boring and I rarely actually have enough things to do.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A minor celebrity got mad at someone on social media for making fun of them for using Soylent. The dude was blocked. I chimed in saying that Soylent is still a bad idea because it's been known to cause health complications.

I was blocked as well.

It's a shame because they are pretty calm and normal, otherwise.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
My dumb rear end internet is down for some dumb rear end reason so I have to use my phone which gets rear end reception because I live in an old rear end building full of Asbestos and even if I'm sitting by the window it takes like 5 minutes to load a page of any sort. God forbid the page has images.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Inzombiac posted:

A minor celebrity got mad at someone on social media for making fun of them for using Soylent. The dude was blocked. I chimed in saying that Soylent is still a bad idea because it's been known to cause health complications.

I was blocked as well.

It's a shame because they are pretty calm and normal, otherwise.

Which minor celebrity? I want to laugh from afar.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Roro posted:

Which minor celebrity? I want to laugh from afar.

Spencer Crittenden.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

Spencer Crittenden.

lmao I'm not on Twitter really but I can totally imagine Spencer being into Soylent

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Both he and Dan are on it in a big way and it's making Dan poo poo the bed. He's too much of a stubborn baby to change.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

hashtag Dan Harmon though, for real. I'm a Harmontown fan but you've definitely gotta filter that stuff and I feel like Jeff is a good balance for their weird perceptions of the world sometimes

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
My internet is still not back up. I do NOT want to deal with

:sparkles: can you restart your router

And

Random guy coming between 8am -4pm

There's a smilie I wanted to use but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I hate when smilies disappear.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Inzombiac posted:

Spencer Crittenden.

Is this guy for real or is this some sort of Weird Twitter irony that I'm not getting?

http://twitter.com/Thesixler/status/763541163559096321

http://twitter.com/Thesixler/status/763397402883657728

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I shook my salad too vigorously to mix the dressing in because I hate it when it's all on the top and the bottom veg are totally dry and now it's all on the bottom and the top veg are totally dry.

I did this again and so my FWP is that I never learn my lessons

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

the wifi here is playing up <:mad:>

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I stayed up too late hanging out with a boy and now I'm tired at work and it doesn't feel worth it to be here

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I got a job at a bar but I don't start till the 1st of September.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I shook my salad too vigorously to mix the dressing in because I hate it when it's all on the top and the bottom veg are totally dry and now it's all on the bottom and the top veg are totally dry.

Use a giant bowl and big cooking spoon to stir it. That's how I make my enormous salads (that I eat the whole thing of), and how I have huge shoulders (stirring big salads take a lot of muscle effort :stare: ).

Learned from my grandma :ussr:

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 03:08 on Aug 13, 2016

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I was out ridiculously late last night and now I have to spend three hours on public transport.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I prefer leg day over arms. I hate dumb bells/bar bells.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm driving myself bonkers trying to figure out whether my job giving me more hours for sure and a pay raise maybe will put me over the take-home pay limit for my disability benefits.

They aren't gonna raise my pay, and even if they did they'd have to lose their loving minds to pay a security guard enough an hour to put me in danger of losing my benefits, but when it comes to this stuff I can't help it. Anything that might potentially make it harder for me to help look after my family gets me like this, no matter how unlikely.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
I was complaining about it forever but now I'm used to the predictive typing bar on iOS but they updated it so it doesn't automatically show up anymore and trying to pull it up when typing is hard cause it usually just starts typing letters instead of pulling the bar up.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I think one of my harddrives is failing. It's the small crappy one, which I dont need (nor does it have anything really important on it), but replacing it is too much effort right now. I'd like to replace it with a solid state of the same size, but those are still weirdly expensive.

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 07:53 on Aug 14, 2016

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

My wifi has somehow slowed down to inconsistent levels, to the point that I can't consistently watch 720p video

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Thin Privilege posted:

Use a giant bowl and big cooking spoon to stir it. That's how I make my enormous salads (that I eat the whole thing of), and how I have huge shoulders (stirring big salads take a lot of muscle effort :stare: ).

Learned from my grandma :ussr:

I use this 10"x10" bowl for my salads and it is rad. https://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Ray-...HH9J2XSGTY67RMH

FWP: I just got back from vacation and am annoyed I have to cook for myself again.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs
I bought an "expensive" powerful blender and ate so much raspberries that my whole digestive system is rebelling

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

kreyla posted:

I use this 10"x10" bowl for my salads and it is rad. https://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Ray-...HH9J2XSGTY67RMH

FWP: I just got back from vacation and am annoyed I have to cook for myself again.

That looks nice!

I use the stainless steel IKEA metal bowl: they have sizes in tiny(for measuring cooking),small, medium, (the one I use for small salads), large (one I use to make the huge salads that I normally eat (so like realistically for 10 people), and ginormous (the one I use to make Russian salads for 20 people)

Large & ginormous are FANTASTIC when you're making big salads cause it's so easy to stir the stuff cause the bowl is big and nice and has amazing smooth traction (sorry I couldn't think of a better term than an automotive one) it's try tho these bowls are great.

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 00:41 on Aug 15, 2016

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

KingColliwog posted:

I bought an "expensive" powerful blender and ate so much raspberries that my whole digestive system is rebelling

A shame tasty berries aren't kind to your colon. Don't put a quart of blueberries in your blender either, causes similar results. It's like Seagram's and 7-Up, good when it's happening but so many regrets later.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I want some weeds but it's a 20 min ride and i'm very lazy.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
ok now i'm high af and the ride was actually pretty sweet

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I'm glad your story had a happy ending.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

Fallen Rib
well MY HDD is failing too so when I hear the tick of death I gotta shut down and beat it to the punch if that makes you feel any better

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I live in La and it's flooded as gently caress and there's a curfew and all that bullshit, but right now my cell phone doesn't work and not being able to text is making me twitchy.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I'm having gas pains. I've farted quite a bit, but I'm generating more than I'm getting rid of.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

I'm having gas pains. I've farted quite a bit, but I'm generating more than I'm getting rid of.

Same, and mine smell like burning garbage.

Also I bought a house on Friday but have to wait 2 weeks to move in :(

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I'm waiting in the courthouse basement for the jury selection process to begin and I'm bored.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

bradzilla posted:

Same, and mine smell like burning garbage.

Also I bought a house on Friday but have to wait 2 weeks to move in :(

Because your farts take 2 weeks to clear out?

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I've had the same mobile phone plan for years. It only includes calls and texts, but it's ridiculously cheap. I'd never get rid of it, but it's being discontinued, so now I have to look at mobile phone plans and I'll probably end up paying more and not even using the extra features (internet, MMS, whatever). And worse than the extra cost is the having to research what's available, figure out what the best option is, and deal with phone companies. And I'm assuming probably change my phone number too, if the company I'm with now isn't the one I end up choosing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I had to preorder Pokemon Sun instead of Moon, because my workplace(where I get an employee discount) had a limited number of each and was out of Moon preorders.