Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plan Z
May 6, 2012

This was a curious thing that happened. I had my main orc infantry units lined up (a mixture of different kinds), with Goblin archers behind them. I was surprised the other player never went for my archers, but he remarked that he never saw them until the very end (specifying they were invisible). This was all done on flat terrain with no forests. Can Goblins be screened by bigger units in front of them? I tried it on the AI, but I didn't get the little symbol if they were hidden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gitro
May 29, 2013
Were they night gobbos?

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Gitro posted:

Were they night gobbos?

Yeah.

Oh.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Captain Beans posted:

Vox and I played our matches tonight - replays are attached below. Good games, we played a few off the books matches afterwards for fun too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atginxhpnx6t2xl/Goon%20fight%20vs%20Vox%201.replay?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nexqi5ggu8bkhg0/Goon%20fight%20vs%20Vox%202.replay?dl=0

VoxNihili's biggest problem in the first game was having no answer to the Bretonnian cavalry and fliers. Bretonnia's classic hammer & anvil style is a very strong choice against Beastmen in the present climate.

The peasant infantry have poor morale, so Beans leaving them alone without character support was risky. Especially in long thin lines that maximize the amount of enemies that can engage (Gors have high attack stats) and failing to brace.

---

Second round was another close one. I forgot who was who so I had no idea which side was going to win. Vox' units of Orcs were doubling and tripling up against the same targets in several cases, which was unnecessary. The big threat was the Greatswords. The Black Orcs could have engaged them alongside the Boar Boy Big 'Uns, while the Big Un' infantry tried to tie everything else up. Lack of good targeting priorities harmed the Greenskins here. Regular Orc Boys might have a good choice over Big 'Uns too, since you had so many expensive Black Orcs.

Obstacle2 posted:

Classic Fascist won our matches, 2-1.

Had no idea how badly nerfed Fate of Bjuna was.

Waiting on replays then.

Here's how things stand:
First Bracket
rockopete - Trujillo
Obstacle2 - ClassicFascist
Mr. Wookums - ubercrunchy
Asmodai_00 - Yukitsu
Mukip - Triskelli
Kaza42 - 420 Gank Mid
ZearothK - ZoninSilver
Captain Beans - Vox Nihili

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Gitro posted:

Aside from Xereus, what are the best Death spells nowadays? Spirit Leech seemed usable still if not anywhere near as dramatic as it used to be, I've cast soulblight a couple of times but I didn't see it do too much. How good is Aspect of the Dreadknight? Giving a unit terror seems like it could be really useful but I don't think I've ever remembered to use it over a nehek or something.

Spirit Leech, Purple Sun, and Soulblight are pretty much the best spells. Fate of Bjuna is practically useless now, and Aspect of the Dreadknight is niche to the point of rarely seeing use. It is cheap though, so it's best used to cause terror on a unit already afflicted by Soulblight or Doom and Darkness to force them to flee.

Doom and Darkness is sometimes worth using over Soulblight for the -16 LD instead of -8 but Soulblight is almost always the best middle ground, debuffing enemy stats and LD in an AOE at reasonable cost.

Overall Death isn't that hot anymore, Lore of Vampires blows it out of the water and pretty much every race with Death access has access to something better, unless you're playing like Azhag and don't have a choice.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

madmac posted:

Spirit Leech, Purple Sun, and Soulblight are pretty much the best spells. Fate of Bjuna is practically useless now, and Aspect of the Dreadknight is niche to the point of rarely seeing use. It is cheap though, so it's best used to cause terror on a unit already afflicted by Soulblight or Doom and Darkness to force them to flee.

Doom and Darkness is sometimes worth using over Soulblight for the -16 LD instead of -8 but Soulblight is almost always the best middle ground, debuffing enemy stats and LD in an AOE at reasonable cost.

Overall Death isn't that hot anymore, Lore of Vampires blows it out of the water and pretty much every race with Death access has access to something better, unless you're playing like Azhag and don't have a choice.

Cool, thanks. I tried a Bjuna against some grail knights and it took off about 1000 health total, they got away pretty mostly untouched. Haven't bothered since.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Bjuna in this patch is really weirdly designed even compared to other DOT spells, the amount of damage it does is directly proportional to the number of men in the unit, so casting it on a unit of gobbos on large size will do about 2000 damage while casting it on Demigryphs will do like 500.

For 18 winds though it's a terrible spell no matter the target.

caedwalla
Nov 1, 2007

the eye has it

Mukip posted:

VoxNihili's biggest problem in the first game was having no answer to the Bretonnian cavalry and fliers. Bretonnia's classic hammer & anvil style is a very strong choice against Beastmen in the present climate.

The peasant infantry have poor morale, so Beans leaving them alone without character support was risky. Especially in long thin lines that maximize the amount of enemies that can engage (Gors have high attack stats) and failing to brace.

---

Second round was another close one. I forgot who was who so I had no idea which side was going to win. Vox' units of Orcs were doubling and tripling up against the same targets in several cases, which was unnecessary. The big threat was the Greatswords. The Black Orcs could have engaged them alongside the Boar Boy Big 'Uns, while the Big Un' infantry tried to tie everything else up. Lack of good targeting priorities harmed the Greenskins here. Regular Orc Boys might have a good choice over Big 'Uns too, since you had so many expensive Black Orcs.

Waiting on replays then.

Here's how things stand:
First Bracket
rockopete - Trujillo
Asmodai_00 - Yukitsu
Mukip - Triskelli
Kaza42 - 420 Gank Mid
ZearothK - ZoninSilver

I added my opponent on Steam Saturday but he hasn't accepted it yet.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
I loving love playing the Dwarfs. I'm just having a ball in campaign mode with them. I've confederated maybe half of the Dwarf factions at this point, the most recent one being Zhufbar some 40 turns ago and had a bit of an epic experience. This turned out to be kinda long when I wrote it out so feel free to skip.

At this point in the game, around turn 40 or so, Zhufbar was the second most powerful Dwarf faction at this point, not including me, so managing to get them to agree to confederate with me was a bit of a coup. Or at least I thought so at that point. It didn't take long to realize why they agreed.

As soon as Zhufbar assimilated, I noticed they were having... a bit of an issue with vampiric corruption. Specifically, it was up to attrition-level points and aside from the attrition, you couldn't leave a city with a stack without the city revolting within a matter of a turn or two because the public order was so bad. Not that there was more than Zhufbar itself aside from Karak Dromar, a couple turns movement away to the west-southwest, left in the province. Oakenhammer having apparently been sacked and razed before I confederated.

Well it didn't take very long for one of the VC's allies, Swartzhafen, to take advantage of the situation and sack and then raze the unprotected Karak Dromar, which of course gets me grudges as well--three of them to be specific, one to re-occupy the town and one each against the two lords that participated. Fortunately, I had planned for the need for MAXIMUM MILITARY after the confederation of Zhufbar and had about 3 full stacks in the area to make use of. Once I had the immediate area around Zhufbar secured, I sent two stacks via Underway over to Karak Dromar to sort that out, leaving one to skirmish with the VCs over near Zhufbar in their absence (which they did, several times). I didn't realize at the time, but Swartzhafen only had a single town, not even a province, but I didn't realize that before now, being rather new to this part of the map. So, as you might imagine, the arrival of two stacks led by experienced lords and heroes worried them a bit. Swartzhafen sued for peace immediately, which I took since I was badly in need of cash and they were coughing up drat near 5k gold. Fine, but don't get comfy ya undead gits.

Dwarfs usually keep their word, but drat it, there were grudges to settle!

I rebuilt Karak Varn, settling one grudge. The VCs also pressed for peace now, which seemed strange seeing that they had nearly two full provinces under their control (Swartzhafen being the only exception in Western Sylvania) and I was obviously occupied keeping things in order right now. Meh, whatever, makes it easy for me to work on reducing corruption, so I took it.

Now it was time to take care of the other two grudges. I sent my two stacks at Swartzhafen and they proceeded to glass it entirely, sacking and razing it in revenge, and killing one of the two lords of Swartzhafen that participated in the razing of Karak Dromar. While their leader unfortunately escaped, he was running deep into attrition territory in the direction of Empire-controlled Stirland, and I figured someone would take care of him sooner or later because well the Empire tends to have an issue with vampires. As it turned out that was exactly what happened, and well, that took care of that last remaining grudge. Good.

The next ~20 turns were spent rebuilding Zhufbar and its components, stabilizing public order and aggressively reducing corruption, as well as housekeeping and development elsewhere around my empire. Finally I was healthily in the black, with 3k gold/turn income and a war chest swelled by raiding against the Greenskins with my southern stacks. Everything seems quiet, so I decide to send the High King and his attendant stacks up north, seeing a bunch of ruined cities along the World's Edge going north that were razed by someone earlier in the game, and the area otherwise completely empty.

Right as I had those two stacks passing by Zhufbar (which was still manned by another stack as well), the VCs suddenly declare war. Wut. :stare: Okay, strange timing, but let's dance sweethearts. I go on the offense immediately with the High King and his attendant stack, led by Ungrim Ironfist, the Slayer King. They send three stacks against those two (really more like 1 and a half, after I had merged and consolidated the B team), led by Mannfred von Carstein, and after a titanic 45 minute-plus battle in which I was outnumbered 2:1, I smash them, killing three of their four lords in the battle and essentially emasculating their military in a single swoop. :black101:

Side note, Longbeards are worth every penny. Several of those units fought to the last few dwarfs before breaking. Had I not converted my armies to use them instead of basic dwarf warriors before then, that battle could have gone very differently. Also I found out that miners are apparently stupid good against Black Knights. In a desperate move after several units of Black Knights (the lances kind) managed to flank around me and charge my Quarrelers in the rear, I grabbed the few reserve units I had left at the time, which included miners and dwarf warriors with great weapons, and threw them at the knights. The miners wiped the floor with them, taking two units of knights in the face and routing them both. They had dozens of kills to the warriors' handful, and took fewer casualties to boot.

Anyhow, having broken the back of the vamp military, I then proceeded to methodically cleanse Sylvania of every vampire settlement, making sure to sack all of them before razing them, which handed me 10ks of gold at a time and being really, really satisfying after all of their shenanigans, including several sacks of Oakenhammer while I was out going full 2nd Carthaginian War on Sylvania. Sylvania delenda est. And so it was.

This all culminated with Mannfred himself leading me on a merry chase (~15 turns long) through the World's Edge Mountains before I was finally able to corner him via Underway movement and finally got that even more gratifying "FACTION DESTROYED" message. Bye bye Vampire Counts, had enough of your poo poo.

This game rules. :allears: I do not at all regret spending the money on it this past week over No Man's Sky.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

ubercrunchy posted:

I added my opponent on Steam Saturday but he hasn't accepted it yet.

I did not know that I had anything pending

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

So I decided to buy this, and goddamn is it hard coming into this having never played TW games before. How the hell do I get my armies to stay in formation when I move them? I set them all up before the battle starts then as soon as they move they just fall into whatever position they originally were. I get absolutely poo poo on my any cavalry because I can't turn my groups fast enough.

And why is Bretonnia playable in battles but not in the campaign? Is there a mod that will conveniently add them to the Grand campaign?

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

hold alt and left click to move units while maintaining formation.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
You can also select multiple units and use the arrow keys to make them move, they ought to retain their relative positions. You can rotate units selecting them, holding ctr+alt and clicking.

There are mods to add Bretonnia along with all the other unplayable factions. Bretonnia is going to be added as a free-LC faction at some point to the grand campaign, but they are only like 80% finished at the moment.

Mukip fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Aug 15, 2016

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

Someone upthread mentioned having a consolation/losers tournament. Chiming in to say I'm interested.

Tequila Sunrise posted:

So I decided to buy this, and goddamn is it hard coming into this having never played TW games before. How the hell do I get my armies to stay in formation when I move them? I set them all up before the battle starts then as soon as they move they just fall into whatever position they originally were. I get absolutely poo poo on my any cavalry because I can't turn my groups fast enough.

And why is Bretonnia playable in battles but not in the campaign? Is there a mod that will conveniently add them to the Grand campaign?

Select the units that you want to stay in formation and press CTRL G, this will put them in a group and lock their formation (if that group is selected). Press G again to unlock but leave them grouped.
When attacking with locked groups, hold ALT and right click the enemy line. Your troops will automatically advance and attack anything in their path but will not clump up to attack one single target (which would be the case if you had not held ALT).

Hold SPACE to see current move/formation orders as well as view options. Remember that you can slow down and pause time (hotkey T, also buttons in the upper right)--use this!

Someone at one point posted an imgur album with a quick run down of formation how-tos, I don't have it saved though.

rockopete fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Aug 15, 2016

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

rockopete posted:

When attacking with locked groups, hold ALT and right click the enemy line. Your troops will automatically advance and attack anything in their path but will not clump up to attack one single target (which would be the case if you had not held ALT).

Mr. Wookums posted:

oh my god I love you

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

HiroProtagonist posted:

This all culminated with Mannfred himself leading me on a merry chase (~15 turns long) through the World's Edge Mountains before I was finally able to corner him via Underway movement and finally got that even more gratifying "FACTION DESTROYED" message. Bye bye Vampire Counts, had enough of your poo poo.

Vampire Counts seem to have their strategic AI extremely well tuned around the concept of 'offer large bribes for peace the moment it looks like you might lose, then betray the moment you have several large stacks ready to go'.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mr. Wookums posted:

Make this the thread title.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Alchenar posted:

Vampire Counts seem to have their strategic AI extremely well tuned around the concept of 'offer large bribes for peace the moment it looks like you might lose, then betray the moment you have several large stacks ready to go'.

Yup. This is spot on.

Although it makes sense, particularly for the faction of rich evil vampires with sinister machinations, it makes them extremely annoying to have as a neighbor. :drac:

At least before I confederated Zhufbar I was able to ignore them while they had their fun playing with them and the Empire. Once I did though, they ran out my patience with a quickness.

I think Dwarfs have been the most fun I've had yet mainly because there are several extremely high income building lines in every province. My usual strategy of prioritizing income and then public order really dovetails well with the Dwarf's general feel of being slow and deliberate in their strategic moves as well as tactical. I am not an aggressive player by default so a faction that was made to be as slow and plodding as I am is perfect. Also like the dwarfs, I rarely strike back with overwhelming force unless you really piss me off by testing my patience repeatedly and often. :D

The Greenskins have nearly consolidated fully in the south and have mostly finished off the Dwarf minor faction I was using as a buffer so I may have to go for them in a similar way soon, as opposed to raiding them and taking the poorly defended holdings they take from that minor faction piecemeal.

e: is there any counter to getting agent-mobbed? My big stacks keep having agents just trailing them repeatedly sabotaging, and Dwarfs don't really have a specialized assassin (or a ton of agent capacity in general, really) so shanking them one by one is inconsistent and it doesn't really feel like I can keep up with the tide. Also, also owing to the low cap on agents, a significant number of the ones I have are built for battle and not the campaign map, so they're bad at campaign stuff -and- having them constantly making shanking attempts on enemy agents means I miss out on having them embedded for battles and stuff. Also I consistently have 1 or 2 tied up doing grudge poo poo over in gently caress-off far away places for whatever reason.

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 15, 2016

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

Four Score posted:

It's me, I'm the guy who played half a dozen campaigns before realizing you have to select which units get which banners/runes :saddowns:

gently caress me

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

There really should be a pop-up for unassigned runes/banners.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mukip posted:

---

Waiting on replays then.

Here's how things stand:
First Bracket
rockopete - Trujillo
Asmodai_00 - Yukitsu
Mukip - Triskelli
Kaza42 - 420 Gank Mid
ZearothK - ZoninSilver

I'll add a bit more on the second game from my perspective.

Composition wise, I took a bunch of big uns and boar big uns expecting Beans to field some heavy empire cavalry, as would be pretty typical. Instead, he went for an infantry and guns approach, which meant a lot of my big uns' value was wasted. They still get their anti-large bonus against the siege tank and mounted heroes, but I would have rather gone for regular boyz or savage boyz against his composition.

In terms of micro, I really screwed up by not finishing off his wizard, who came back with a sliver of health and managed to get a fatal magic missile on my lord before I could use my healing potion. That was basically the game, but I might have still had a chance if I had been able to finish off his lord, who also skated away from death with a sliver of health. Then his siege tank followed suit, escaping from a black orc death ball with a couple hundred HP or less to continue inflicting terror and ruining my already fading morale. I sent my remaining hero, the goblin big boss, in pursuit, and he promptly ran in terror after landing a single hit.

I spent most of my micro effort trying to pin down hand gunners and probably could have gotten a better contact area on my infantry.

Bottom line: Don't delay on using your lord's potion.

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI
Late game dwarven doomstack recommendations for campaign?

Right now I've got:

Ungrim
Thane
MasterEngineer
4 Thunderers
2 Iron Drakes
3 Grudge Throwers
4 Iron Breakers
2 Longbeards w/ Shields
2 Slayers

The Slayers are getting dropped because as much as I love them for never fleeing goddamn they just can't last in melee. I love my Thunderers and Iron Drakes because they will absolutely melt a unit or three on charge. I tried some of the other warmachines but I like the range of grudge throwers and that I can park them behind my lines without worrying much about FF.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

fnordcircle posted:

Late game dwarven doomstack recommendations for campaign?

Right now I've got:

Ungrim
Thane
MasterEngineer
4 Thunderers
2 Iron Drakes
3 Grudge Throwers
4 Iron Breakers
2 Longbeards w/ Shields
2 Slayers

The Slayers are getting dropped because as much as I love them for never fleeing goddamn they just can't last in melee. I love my Thunderers and Iron Drakes because they will absolutely melt a unit or three on charge. I tried some of the other warmachines but I like the range of grudge throwers and that I can park them behind my lines without worrying much about FF.

You probably don't need the 'with shields' varieties for fighting Chaos. It might also be wise to bring along a couple of Gyrocopters with Brimstone guns - they are great for dealing with Hellcannons.

I still do like Slayers for Giant killing.

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Four Score posted:

It's me, I'm the guy who played half a dozen campaigns before realizing you have to select which units get which banners/runes :saddowns:

Related question: is it best to shove a leadership banner on a commander or does it have no effect on the aura?

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that

Alchenar posted:

Related question: is it best to shove a leadership banner on a commander or does it have no effect on the aura?

Unless the bonus says that it affects the aura, it's only for that unit. Only give it to a commander if they've been routing a lot

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
What the gently caress is with this poo poo?

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

What's your problem with it?

Captain Diarrhoea
Apr 16, 2011

HiroProtagonist posted:

I got a 14 siege mortar stack once, to be honest it was great and a welcome change of pace.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Captain Diarrhoea posted:

I got a 14 siege mortar stack once, to be honest it was great and a welcome change of pace.

With two extremely depleted armies I crushed it. The way everything routed at once was pretty sick nasty. Two units of longbeards wiped out to the Big Uns but eh, that's just the price of victory.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

HiroProtagonist posted:

With two extremely depleted armies I crushed it. The way everything routed at once was pretty sick nasty. Two units of longbeards wiped out to the Big Uns but eh, that's just the price of victory.

It apparently is due to them having lost their province in which they recruit anything but siege poo poo. So they can only build siege poo poo, and rather than replace it with an infantry building they just pump out siege stuff.

Avasculous
Aug 30, 2008

HiroProtagonist posted:

e: is there any counter to getting agent-mobbed? My big stacks keep having agents just trailing them repeatedly sabotaging, and Dwarfs don't really have a specialized assassin (or a ton of agent capacity in general, really) so shanking them one by one is inconsistent and it doesn't really feel like I can keep up with the tide. Also, also owing to the low cap on agents, a significant number of the ones I have are built for battle and not the campaign map, so they're bad at campaign stuff -and- having them constantly making shanking attempts on enemy agents means I miss out on having them embedded for battles and stuff. Also I consistently have 1 or 2 tied up doing grudge poo poo over in gently caress-off far away places for whatever reason.

No. You pretty much just outlined what people find annoying about the Dwarf campaign. The only thing you left out is getting hammered by assassination grudges despite the fact that the Dwarf assassins kind of suck at killing anyone except themselves.

There are mods that disable or attenuate AI agents, but I'm kind of skeptical that the already dumb AI needs any nerfing on the campaign map.

HiroProtagonist posted:

Someone explained earlier in the thread that this happens when the AI loses whatever settlement had the barracks for a province and tries to build stacks with whatever units it still has access to.

edit: beaten :argh:

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Have there been any mods that give dwarves a decent assassin agent?

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Josef bugman posted:

Dwarfs need a dragon slayer or demon slayer hero for that role. It just fits so well.

fnordcircle
Jul 7, 2004

PTUI

Fangz posted:

You probably don't need the 'with shields' varieties for fighting Chaos. It might also be wise to bring along a couple of Gyrocopters with Brimstone guns - they are great for dealing with Hellcannons.

I still do like Slayers for Giant killing.

My one foray into using Gyrocopters was to fly them towards the artillery, then I started messing with positioning to absorb a cav charge and then when I looked back up my Gyrocopter was gone. This was against Orcs. I guess I got to do a bit more micro with them than I wanted.

Against Chaos I can see it, though. gently caress Hellcannons.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Dandywalken posted:

It apparently is due to them having lost their province in which they recruit anything but siege poo poo. So they can only build siege poo poo, and rather than replace it with an infantry building they just pump out siege stuff.

The most hilarious thing about this is that although I outnumbered them personnel wise by over two hundred, I had only 14 units in the stack vs. their 20, so auto-resolve was hilariously skewed in their favor and I basically had no choice but to manually crush them.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Do vassalized awakened tribes ever rebuild the razed villages in their province?

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Josef bugman posted:

I don't think there are mods that add any new agents. I haven't seen any yet and that's the only reason I can think there's not a Dragonslayer mod.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Triskelli posted:

I don't think there are mods that add any new agents. I haven't seen any yet and that's the only reason I can think there's not a Dragonslayer mod.

The Southern Realms mod has a Templar of Myrmidia hero, so it is not impossible.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Night goblin shamans are actually amazing for sniping gyrocopters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

How long does a Grand Campaign usually run? I got to turn 130~ and had accomplished basically none of my major goals.

And is that Radious mod pretty popular? It seems to add a lot of unit variety and redo some balance stuff. New units seem cool, but I don't know if people generally think it's balanced well or not.

• Locked thread