Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today was a good day.

http://i.imgur.com/Mjxzlty.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
i need a scarf for my pupper

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
:yikes:

seriously you could just combine all the lovely EVE threads from this place over the past few years and like randomize them by months, omitting usernames and alliance names and it'd be the same drat poo poo, and still wouldn't be nearly as entertaining as kugu was. SA nerds can talk about a lot of poo poo very well - this game is not one of them.

:condi:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
oh but I did the :10bux: thing so that makes me smart

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I've paid for so many lunches for the Taxman at this point he's probably got Type 2 diabetes. No matter how many dorrar I throw at him however, it doesn't make me any smarter.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Daco Vato posted:

No matter how many dorrar I throw at him however, it doesn't make me any smarter.

This line is way better without the context of your post.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Daco Vato posted:

seriously you could just combine all the lovely EVE threads from this place over the past few years and like randomize them by months, omitting usernames and alliance names and it'd be the same drat poo poo, and still wouldn't be nearly as entertaining as kugu was. SA nerds can talk about a lot of poo poo very well - this game is not one of them.

The last 2 have been particularly bad compared to the previous 4 that I remember.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

who will make the eve thread great again

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Orange Red Bull posted:

who will make the eve thread great again

Someone light the rhombus-signal

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

ChickenWing posted:

Someone light the rhombus-signal

He went back to the future to ensure the goodposts would always be safe.

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
I'm really happy Hendrick spends all day posting in this thread because that's less time spent interacting with us

Alunan
May 27, 2008
God I have to schlep my poo poo to Delve? UUUUGH. I can't even skimp out with Angelique "I lost your poo poo and 4 jump freighters this month" Dominique anymore. Where is my loving blockade runner?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="463225901"]
I'm really happy Hendrick spends all day posting in this thread because that's less time spent interacting with us

:same:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The last 3 pages can be summed up as follows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4JdrISbWY

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:agreed:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="463225901"]

I mean, the fact that the feeling is mutual is at least slightly reassuring.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Alunan posted:

God I have to schlep my poo poo to Delve? UUUUGH. I can't even skimp out with Angelique "I lost your poo poo and 4 jump freighters this month" Dominique anymore. Where is my loving blockade runner?

Good news! Syndic's Shipping has only lost 1 jump freighter, but Lucky for you it only has my poo poo in it and I'm maintaining that sweet 0 lost packages rating.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Syndric is worse at eve than zeph

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

How to not lose a JF: literally never take a loving gate holy poo poo.

It's tards like yiu that justify CCP not nerfing logistics. Thanks.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol pookie. I only lost my own poo poo. SS'S lost packages is still 0. Also I never took a gate you stupid dumbo (also are you saying take the last 3j to jita in freighters)

I got distracted and wasn't paying attention. Dragged cargo hold over local without noticing. Warped citadel from pos bubble and landed in doctor bubble. Welp

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Aug 16, 2016

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
https://gyazo.com/f872d46267a63982678c944662d0aa7b

I was caught because i had the wrong overveiw tab up (mining).i warped my 10 procurers and bifrost over to it and chased off 3 blops and a proteous. We scooped up 300mil in drones so obviously its really just a bait rhea.

I was transporting 10bil in mins from citadel to station. I was more angry that i wouldnt be able to transport trit than buy a new jf safe to say charon is now in build thank god.

Syndic and me are great rhea pilots :)

harlyq fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Aug 16, 2016

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
AmokDot, GSFs premier JF corporation

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
AmokDot, THE premier JF Elite-Micro, Small-Gang, and Supercapital PvP corporation, as well as the True Cultural Backbone of the Goonfleetwaffeswarmperium.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
mail Syndic Thrass in game for recruitment information and further assistance with the Wyvern Purchasers Program.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

harlyq posted:

https://gyazo.com/f872d46267a63982678c944662d0aa7b

I was caught because i had the wrong overveiw tab up (mining).i warped my 10 procurers and bifrost over to it and chased off 3 blops and a proteous. We scooped up 300mil in drones so obviously its really just a bait rhea.

I was transporting 10bil in mins from citadel to station. I was more angry that i wouldnt be able to transport trit than buy a new jf safe to say charon is now in build thank god.

Syndic and me are great rhea pilots :)

took forever to align. My giant balls weighed us down.

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real
That was some balsy freighter piloting right there. Also does anyone know how much a cap bpo pack would cost in general?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
I have lost more Rheas than most of you will own. This is not a battlefield you should challenge me on.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
I'm considering trying this game again after a 2 year break, so I pulled an asset list with the API. I have no idea how to consolidate all my stuff. RIP that Cynabal. And everything in Deklein.

Solus fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Aug 16, 2016

harlyq
May 9, 2014

The taint is real

Zephyrine posted:

I have lost more Rheas than most of you will own. This is not a battlefield you should challenge me on.

Let me tell you we are not trying to become the new you. I am just good at saving my jf with procurers like a boss *flexs muscle. Also the hero reaper newbee ship shooting with civilian gun.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Glory to James 315 and the New Order of Halaima. Peace be upon you all.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

peramene posted:

Glory to James 315 and the New Order of Halaima.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
1) Change Freighter structure resistances to 0 (revert of EHP buff)
2) Only allow jumps out of highsec to occur in border systems (highsec systems that touch lowsec or nullsec)
3) Make it so DSTs cannot fit cloaking devices to gain unscannability/cloakmwd (blockade runners shouldn't lose their niche)
4) Grant Blockade Runners bubble immunity
5) Change the 'bump limit' to 9 minutes
6) Disallow tethering to criminals

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Daco Vato posted:

Kugu was painful to read garbage. Much. LIke. Your. Posts.

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

2) Only allow jumps out of highsec to occur in border systems (highsec systems that touch lowsec or nullsec)
3) Make it so DSTs cannot fit cloaking devices to gain unscannability/cloakmwd (blockade runners shouldn't lose their niche)

basically with you except the last one. given that citadels are supposed to replace POS and stations, ccp wants a place for a fleet to be in space that's safe that isn't a pos bubble. tethering is what we get.

Maybe give something a 5-15 second window when it cynos in where it isn't safe? Nothing too large but windows of vulnerability while travelling are important

I mean i gave up on CCP caring about the last design decision when interceptors didn't change for the past 2.5 years, but the KM on this page just proves that I'm not doing it right by not using a smartbombing super.

v0v Hello thread, what are people actually doing besides shitposting?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

7) Get rid of local.
8) Get out.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I heard you can ecm burst things on citadels and prevent them from safe-logging, so there's that.

I forget where I heard it though, sorry.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
I thought get rid of Local was the standard lowsec to nullsec daytripper answer as to what would make nullsec considerably more habitable. In much the same way that my apartment complex would drive rentals by knocking all the staircases out and having us climb up our apartments on one of those climbing walls. Grocery day is hell.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

dialhforhero posted:

7) Get rid of local.

Instant perfect data is a bad thing! Unless it's for a sov timer anywhere in the universe, that's totally OK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

p7hk9 posted:

Instant perfect data is a bad thing! Unless it's for a sov timer anywhere in the universe, that's totally OK

Just nuke the entire sov system while you're at it and you fixed sov as well.

• Locked thread