Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Twitter is like a bad facebook I guess:

https://twitter.com/peachyev/status/763735337986236416

(might be parody 😣)

Edit: here's a real tweet in earnest by some dumb kids

https://twitter.com/YoungCons/status/430149610565160962

Hot Karl Marx fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Aug 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"The troops" my goodness gracious we really have just stopped educating these kids haven't we

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

"The troops" my goodness gracious we really have just stopped educating these kids haven't we

they learn the three rs and that's all they need: reading, riting, and respecting our troops

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i foolishly clicked on the young cons twitter feed

its basically racism, the twitter feed

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

TRANSLATION:

"Oh, nobody better bother my sister on her walk; nobody mess with her she's my lil' sister folks. Chicago, Detroit, goddamn. gently caress..."
*picture of 2 handguns and a half-finished bottle of whiskey on a picnic table*

The GD is not goddamn, it's "Gangster Disciple." That's a major nationwide (but Chicago and Midwest region especially) gang, the most prominent member of the Folk Nation gang alliance. Rivals include People Nation allied gangs, such as the Latin Kings. I suspect that Milo is her proper name and sisterfolks refers to some gang 'set.' You got the rest of it right, though.

new friend from school fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Aug 16, 2016

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Blue Train posted:

they learn the three rs and that's all they need: reading, riting, and respecting our troops

**respecting are troops.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

safetyStanddown posted:

The GD is not goddamn, it's "Gangster Disciple." That's a major nationwide (but Chicago and Midwest region especially) gang, the most prominent member of the Folk Nation gang alliance. Rivals include People Nation allied gangs, such as the Latin Kings. I suspect that Milo is her proper name and sisterfolks refers to some gang 'set.' You got the rest of it right, though.

Shut up

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

I'm an adventurer and lemme tell you, it aint all that it's cracked up to be.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Ka0 posted:

I used to be an adventurer like- no, not going there.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Madcosby posted:

It sounds like you don't agree with their politics.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

notZaar posted:

Conservatism is racism, and if you don't realize that you're part of the problem.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Stuntman posted:

Conservatism is racism, and if you don't realize that you're part of the problem.

I disagree but I am not suprised by this response.

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

notZaar posted:

I disagree but I am not suprised by this response.

racist spotted

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I want there to be a linkedin.jpg thread.

Every image would be some vapid analysis and inspirational business image with 20 Indian dudes commenting "So True!" underneath it.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

notZaar posted:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Stuntman posted:

hosed up if true

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010

Ka0 posted:

pussy

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

i have 2 of those

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

psychokitty posted:

i have 2 of those

:yarg: :gary:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

psychokitty posted:

i have 2 of those

Typically the second one is just called a "Butthole".

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

notZaar posted:

Typically the second one is just called a "Butthole".

Rude.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Depends on how you use it

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

kaschei posted:

Depends on how you use it

pretty much how notZaar said

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I hope this facebook thread turns into the PYF facebook thread "ugh this person doesn't agree with Liberal Talking Point what a buffoon" "dude why are you even friends with someone like that you don't need that poo poo in your life"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Madcosby posted:

I totally read that as "young con(victed criminal)s" and not "young con(servative)s" at first. It works either way. "Young con(fidence man/scam)s" doesn't really fit though.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Free Market Mambo posted:

I want there to be a linkedin.jpg thread.

Every image would be some vapid analysis and inspirational business image with 20 Indian dudes commenting "So True!" underneath it.

But this, really.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

garfield hentai posted:

I hope this facebook thread turns into the PYF facebook thread "ugh this person doesn't agree with Liberal Talking Point what a buffoon" "dude why are you even friends with someone like that you don't need that poo poo in your life"

agreed, except unironically

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
I wish I got a screenshot. A friend from high school posted about how the Monica Lewinsky scandal was a cover-up designed to distract people and minimize coverage of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting.

When I pointed out the Phoenix Lights occurred on March 13, 1997 and the Monica Lewinsky scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, I was unfriended and blocked.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Dienes posted:

I wish I got a screenshot. A friend from high school posted about how the Monica Lewinsky scandal was a cover-up designed to distract people and minimize coverage of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting.

When I pointed out the Phoenix Lights occurred on March 13, 1997 and the Monica Lewinsky scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, I was unfriended and blocked.

That's what you get for being part of the Liberal Talking Points Cabal

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Dienes posted:

Teach you to disagree ever again.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

I used to know a guy who drifted between jobs, smoked pot all day, and would never shut up about veganism. I pretty much forgot he existed until a while ago when he had a huge meltdown on facebook. It was 2-3 straight days of him nonstop posting rants and south park clips.

Main points I remember:
* He was poisoned by nightshade as child by a government conspiracy
* If he wasn't poisoned then his brain would have been super smart and he would be a scientist
* Mentally disabled children come from nightshade poisoning, which parents do on purpose so they can turn them into braindead slaves
* All of this is Christianity's fault
* Smoking weed is anti-nightshade and makes you smart and undoes brain damage

He hasn't posted much since then. Maybe he finally smoked enough weed to unlock the super intelligence the government stole from him?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
It's Facebook.png not Facebook.txt

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one of your friends will be reposting poo poo that doesn't make any sense all the time...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Zahgaegun posted:

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one of your friends will be reposting poo poo that doesn't make any sense all the time...

Their mind can just almost begin to understand how pointless and empty their life is and then suddenly it's running back to Truck Nutz

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

notZaar posted:

It's Facebook.png not Facebook.txt

*unfriends and blocks u*

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
FAcebook is funny becase you can post stories and articles about: war profiteers, the oceans being poisoned, the air being poisoned, bombs landing on children and/or hospitals and/or weddings, for-profit prisons, America retailing against the horrible tragedy of the 3000 deaths on 9/11 by killing 1,000,000 innocent civilians, the military-industrial complex, the 1% stealing more money from you, corporate tax breaks and off-shore accounts and billions in government handouts and zero taxes paid, and keeping thousands of innocents in Guentanamo Bay, and so on and all the replies are:

PLEAES DONT' POST ABOUT POLITICS ON FACEBOOK, UGH

but if someone posts a story about a dog abuser and there's a picture of a broken dog leg or whatever it's:

OMG. WHAT AN OUTRAGE, SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

What's up with that?

Kanish
Jun 17, 2004

ProperCoochie posted:

FAcebook is funny becase you can post stories and articles about : war profiteers, the oceans being poisoned, the air being poisoned, bombs landing on children and/or hospitals and/or weddings, for-profit prisons, America retailing against the horrible tragedy of the 3000 deaths on 9/11 by killing 1,000,000 innocent civilians, the military-industrial complex, the 1% stealing more money from you, corporate tax breaks and off-shore accounts and billions in government handouts and zero taxes paid, and keeping thousands of innocents in Guentanamo Bay, and so on and all the replies are:

PLEAES DONT' POST ABOUT POLITICS ON FACEBOOK, UGH

but if someone posts a story about a dog abuser and there's a picture of a broken dog leg or whatever it's:

OMG. WHAT AN OUTRAGE, SOMEONE SHOULD DO SOMETHING.

What's up with that?

cause im sure youre the type of dude that is steadily posting that stuff 25 times a day and people who hurt good dogs are monsters

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

the second someone says women when referencing a singular person is the point you can disregard anything else they have to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mordin?

• Locked thread