Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Thank god Krepo is doing the botlane stream so we don't have to hear him on the regular broadcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion posted:

Thank god Krepo is doing the botlane stream so we don't have to hear him on the regular broadcast.

i will gladly put up with krepo for mithy. my favourite cast ever was the time mithy and amin rebroadcast the eu challenger series playin and spent 100% of the time flaming everyone for being noobs

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
https://twitter.com/MonteCristo/status/765562557151064066

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
H2K's game 1 comp is way better. No idea what Fnatic is going to do with this no tank and directionless poke/engage/teamfight composition. H2K's comp is going to run them over.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

rekkles bad

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Spirit is that Nidalee in your solo queue game just endlessly throwing low probability spears from the river hoping to hit one while exerting zero pressure on the map.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
:gonk: A U D I O . I S S U E :gonk:

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

"Fnatic can't even commit to anything right now"

Yeah because they didn't draft a single way to engage a loving fight like a bunch of idiots.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Fnatic sucks without Deilor. That Game 1 was so predictable from the draft. Fnatic picked a bunch of individual comfort picks with zero synergy and zero win conditions. What a loving joke.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Fnatic sucks without Deilor. That Game 1 was so predictable from the draft. Fnatic picked a bunch of individual comfort picks with zero synergy and zero win conditions. What a loving joke.

Yeah, it was a really, really bad draft.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I hate FNC's bans so much.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
forgiven won a playoff game :unsmith:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
H2K could conceivably be punished for their terrible early game but I highly doubt FNC is capable of it.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

hahaha they can't kill anyone

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Vlad is a fair and balanced champion :colbert:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Sexpansion posted:

I hate FNC's bans so much.

This is amazing

stump collector
May 28, 2007
is fnatic the worst team to ever make playoffs?

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Sexpansion posted:

H2K could conceivably be punished for their terrible early game but I highly doubt FNC is capable of it.

they dont actually have that bad of an early game because fnatics isnt good either, fnatic are making insane drafting mistakes right after firing their coach. strange

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Spirit must be so done with FNC at this point.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

"Can't understand why we can't kill anyone when we try to dive Taric / Vladimir? How is this other guy able to play Gangplank as well, this is confusing."
- Fnatic comms

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

exethan posted:

is fnatic the worst team to ever make playoffs?

Idk I just watched UoL vs. Giants the other day

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

Idk I just watched UoL vs. Giants the other day

true. lets call it a tie

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

If you're not watching the Botlane Stream, you're doing it wrong

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Is it safe to call Yellowstar washed up?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Max Coveri posted:

Is it safe to call Yellowstar washed up?

I'm personally waiting for the Leona pick before committing to that.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That Liss play was sick. Someone make a vod.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wuxi posted:

I'm personally waiting for the Leona pick before committing to that.

Lets hope we are that lucky for the 3rd game.

Shame Febiven didn't ult there, that would've been nice.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is it safe to call Febiven washed up?

The only thing that can top the spanking FNC is getting, is if they somehow turn up the heat and completely smash H2K 3 games in a row

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yeah a 6K gold difference at twenty minutes means you got blown the gently caress out.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Thank god that Sven and Mithy constantly interrupt Krepo. It's almost a great stream.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

hypnorotic posted:

Thank god that Sven and Mithy constantly interrupt Krepo. It's almost a great stream.

Krepo wants to talk about strategies and stuff and Botlane synergy all the time and Mithy and Zven just shout him down with dank memes :allears:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Reminder that Fnatic had Mikyx as the their sub during the spring split, lmao

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Every EU player on the analyst desk sounds the same, mumblecore accent gibberish

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Why pick the GP now? Are you really worried that H2K is going to pick it? Why not get Sivir or Jhin or something else that you can actually take away from H2K?

FNC's drafts are horrific.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hahahahahah G2 is guaranteed to go to worlds, wtf? Is this real life?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Okay Jankos is going crazy this series.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

well, looking like another rebuilding year for fnatic then huh

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Rest in piss Fnatic. Great drafts, maybe should have kept your coach.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
So Yellowstar can't beat Dyrus' worlds streak now? Sucks for him, I guess, but that series was sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Spirit :smith:

• Locked thread