Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it makes you sicker than crack or heroin when you try and quit and when you relapse you vomit a lot and wreck your cars and whatnot. just say no to inhalant abuse. thanks for your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what kind of idiot huffs duster anyway

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
What if you have no cars and you also want to lose weight? Not seeing any downsides here tbqh

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm walking on sunshine

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

what kind of idiot huffs duster anyway

it turns out its kind of addictive

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
inhale the farts from my anushole, etc.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i puked up a bunch of beer cheese soup for "one last hurrah" and then i almost drove into a telephone pole

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Putty posted:

inhale the farts from my anushole, etc.

:monocle: my word

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
i did a lot of duster when i was really addicted to drugs :\

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
teenage suicide, dont do it

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g99h4qaCio

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

nitrous doesnt count tho, go huff whippedcream

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Chloroform and ether feel nice, but I wouldn't do them regularly

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Kuato posted:

What if you have no cars and you also want to lose weight? Not seeing any downsides here tbqh

*Katrina & The Waves' Walking on Sunshine plays, as Kuato huffs in a 7/11 parking lot*

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lol when they have her in the front on closeup shot and she can't fake doing the inhalants. Looks like her eyes are gonna pop lol.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I feel bad posting it but cause you're goons you may find it enjoyable cause of the obvious similarities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu7c9wWhZ1c

E:: afaik that girl has been sober since like 2007 or 2008 whenever that episode aired)

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Aug 17, 2016

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

I feel bad posting it but cause you're goons you may find it enjoyable cause of the obvious similarities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu7c9wWhZ1c

you should feel bad about posting in general

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

No poo poo, I just watched that, and busted out laughing when she goes "I'M WALKIN' ON SUNSHINE", cause I just referenced it.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

you should feel bad about posting in general

I do, I post a lot

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
real story time

i met a guy that was abusing those computer duster cans that you can buy in a pack of six from places like Staples

he is driving his truck home one day and has just bought a pack of them and starts hitting the spray behind the wheel getting high as poo poo WOWNNWOOWNNWOOWNNWOOWN then he blacks out and smashes his car right into a tree....totaled that bitch

2 weeks later:

driving wife's car down the road with a fresh pack of cans and starts hitting again behind the wheel WOWNNWOOWNNWOOWNNWOOWN and SMASH...loving totals his wife's car the exact same way

at this point they both decided he needed to go away to some inpatient rehab somewhere out of state

welp, that's my story. hope you liked it. the end

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

real story time

i met a guy that was abusing those computer duster cans that you can buy in a pack of six from places like Staples

he is driving his truck home one day and has just bought a pack of them and starts hitting the spray behind the wheel getting high as poo poo WOWNNWOOWNNWOOWNNWOOWN then he blacks out and smashes his car right into a tree....totaled that bitch

2 weeks later:

driving wife's car down the road with a fresh pack of cans and starts hitting again behind the wheel WOWNNWOOWNNWOOWNNWOOWN and SMASH...loving totals his wife's car the exact same way

at this point they both decided he needed to go away to some inpatient rehab somewhere out of state

i only hit one car but i had a lot of close scrapes

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Robot Pride posted:

real story time

2 weeks later:

Was it you?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i had no idea how horrid it was i really thought it was like nitrous but i didnt do my homework

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
"Can't be trusted to breathe the right things"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have puked like 200 times in the last few months

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

No dude, it was "some guy he met", while they were both patients of an out of state rehab center-- pay attention!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

donkey salami posted:

I'm walking on sunshine

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
poo poo, almost forgot (PART 2):

he tells me that he was kinda embarrassed about being in rehab for some lame duster abuse when you had all these hardcore IV junkies in there but he met some hillbilly in there that was in there for huffing gas and only huffing gas...no other kinds of drugs or even alcohol abuse. the guy would siphon the gas out of his son's ATV onto a cookie sheet to get high and his kid wouldn't have enough gas to go do whatever ATV poo poo hillbillies do

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i have been to the doc for anxiety but then i figured it out

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Robot Pride posted:

he tells me that he was kinda embarrassed about being in rehab for some lame duster abuse when you had all these hardcore IV junkies in there but he met some hillbilly in there that was in there for huffing gas and only huffing gas...no other kinds of drugs or even alcohol abuse. the guy would siphon the gas out of his son's ATV onto a cookie sheet to get high and his kid wouldn't have enough gas to go do whatever ATV poo poo hillbillies do

lool

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

The Bananana posted:

No dude, it was "some guy he met", while they were both patients of an out of state rehab center-- pay attention!

Oh I get it I think, It's like the thing u tell cops "I was just walking down the street" when you actually had just mugged a guy?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nitrous oxide is a p cool way to spend an afternoon, just listen to me and be sure to be sitting/laying down

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"There is a fountain filled with blood
drawn from Emmanuel's veins;
And sinners plunged beneath that flood lose all their guilty stains" #thebloodofJesus #notguilty

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Robot Pride posted:

Real post: I hope ur guy you met is clean now, whether it's u or some other dude

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its pretty messed up i went fairly insane

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
too easy

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
Costco had 6 packs of large air on sale op.
H.th

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

shoophobo posted:

Costco had 6 packs of large air on sale op.
H.th

ive been rotating hardware stores

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dad gay. so what posted:

That sucks, dude. Have you between able to see a doctor to help you with that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i used to have one on my desk and might hit it like once week for no reason then i f ound out you dont die instantly unless you get the golden bb

• Locked thread