Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

dad gay. so what posted:

ive been rotating hardware stores

Buy in bulk, you'll save money, and you can get cheap booze and a hot dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Booblord Zagats posted:

That sucks, dude. Have you between able to see a doctor to help you with that?

ya im on kinds of anxiety meds then when i started reading what this poo poo does to your insides i figured it out and have been playing it off. probqbly needed anyways. puking is goign down and appetite returning. its like drinking a cap full of antifreeze every day, ironically.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im lookin pretty tight though i think im down to my highschool athlete weight

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

glad you stopped doing the air dad gay maybe we can bet back to you calling me names every time you see me that'd be nice like old times

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

ive been rotating hardware stores

I used to do that when I drank alcohol and even then the employees knew me

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Pukin often is a great way to get a flatter belly

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
Nitrous oxide is a safe and fun way to spend time with friends.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

glad you stopped doing the air dad gay maybe we can bet back to you calling me names every time you see me that'd be nice like old times

those were the salad days

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ChrisHansen posted:

thats what i said you cocksucker

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ChrisHansen posted:

this isn't true

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
lucky for me my drugs of choice are not as easily obtainable as gasoline or canned air or i'd be dead within 36 minutes of posting this

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Celluloid Sam posted:

this isn't true

i have had no appetite for 2 months so i still kind of eat food just very small portions which are generally regurgitated. also i had an iv bag for dehydration

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

I haven't thrown up in.... well, a month ago, when my appendix died, I threw up...

but before that, it had been a good 3 years. I like to keep the streak alive.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
not even five guys?!
:ohdear:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

shoophobo posted:

not even five guys?!
:ohdear:

doesnt even sound good. i like carrots and crackers and beer cheese soup for calories

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

dad gay. so what posted:

i have had no appetite for 2 months so i still kind of eat food just very small portions which are generally regurgitated. also i had an iv bag for dehydration

yeah i havent been abusing inhalants but i vomit 3 or 4 days a week and can't eat and it's been happening off and on for 4 years with still no explanation they have me on anti anxiety pills and on pantaprazole for my stomach and something called donperidone i have to take before I eat or I usually puke but my stomach still won't go away lol

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

ChrisHansen posted:

- Karen Carpenter

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think it would be fun to own a hospital and live there

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

dad gay. so what posted:

ya im on kinds of anxiety meds then when i started reading what this poo poo does to your insides i figured it out and have been playing it off. probqbly needed anyways. puking is goign down and appetite returning. its like drinking a cap full of antifreeze every day, ironically.

Oatmeal is by far the best thing to eat when you're gonna barf. It comes out thicker and doesn't hurt nearly as much

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Robot Pride posted:

- Karen Carpenter

Cause I'm on top of the world lookin down on creation and the only explanation I can find

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Should I be inhaling my canned air? I always just use it to clean. :confused:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib
the bitterent in canned air makes it taste gross

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

Should I be inhaling my canned air? I always just use it to clean. :confused:

i dont recommend it

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

shoophobo posted:

i don't do drugs for the taste

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

shoophobo posted:

i bet it tastes good to people from third world countries they are just like haha wow this tastes different than dirt

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Celluloid Sam posted:

i bet it tastes good to people from third world countries they are just like haha wow this tastes different than dirt

:eyepop:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i was on anabuse a long time ago to quit drinking but i just kept drinking and it turned me red and made my heart go fast but i never pukes so i figure i just have a high chemical tolerance. when i have medical procedures they have a hard time getting me out

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

why inhale

why not smoke weed or drink alcohol

whats the high like?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fried Watermelon posted:

why inhale

whats the high like?

its loving stupid thats what i was saying its like crack or something its the ritual and a short "high" which isnt even as fun. the addictive part is a new experience.

dont worry im gonna get some gummies or something and im pretty drunk

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Fried Watermelon posted:

why inhale

whats the high like?

your head vibrates with buzzing noise and it feels like it's compressing and expanding and it fucks up your vision with all of this lasting about 30 seconds followed most of the time by throwing up and/or passing out and possibly a headache

for some people it is a real "blast" (haha, get it?) but for others like myself it is absolute hell drug

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
its basically chemical asphixyation

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
op ive been experimenting with huffing spray paint it has a nice body high while giving a good head change. might i recommend a nice gold or silver, i think the sparkly poo poo in it messes up your brain more so its more fun

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
That's some btch poo poo

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

dad gay. so what posted:

its loving stupid thats what i was saying its like crack or something its the ritual and a short "high" which isnt even as fun. the addictive part is a new experience.

dont worry im gonna get some gummies or something and im pretty drunk

from someone that has smoked bushels of high quality base it's nothing like crack (in my experience, ofc)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i was huffing 7 cans a day --on the way to work, at work, on the way home thats when i saw the insanity. cause im pretty drunk most of the time

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

idiotbitch posted:

That's some btch poo poo

word to the wise, dickbag

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

idiotbitch posted:

That's some btch poo poo

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

dad gay. so what posted:

i was huffing 7 cans a day --on the way to work, at work, on the way home thats when i saw the insanity. cause im pretty drunk most of the time

did no one notice you bringing cans into work every day?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
im training to become a sommelier but for inhalants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fried Watermelon posted:

did no one notice you bringing cans into work every day?

it started with me using the work supply then i had to suppliment with off brands

• Locked thread