Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

oh my god this just keeps getting better :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

I just want to take this opportunity to quote this, one of my favorite posts of all time:

anime tupac posted:

"His laboratory test results were excellent." *crosses it out*
"His laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent." *crosses it out*
"When I saw his laboratory test results, I staggered backwards across the room, grasping the sides of my head. Surgical trays clattered to the ground. My bowtie spun in circles, making a kazoo noise"

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Boosted_C5 posted:

This is frustrating and if I were a racist Democrat I would demand to know why "YOU PEOPLE" aren't hearing what I'm hearing.

But as a member of the party that defeated the racist Democrats' treasonous rebellion to defend slavery I will respect your decision to not buy what Donald Trump is selling.

if you buy it though and dont wear it does that even count

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Please tell me there is video of reince shitfaced

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

3d worlders eh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Regular Nintendo posted:

Please tell me there is video of reince shitfaced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DfEkD0hVWo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/765752747874328577

Essential Inks
May 10, 2013

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

If you're a loving moron who can't make a rational argument for it...

Here's a rational argument. Since Trump has preemptively declared the election rigged and openly encouraged his followers to engage in violent reprisal as a response to this imagined transgression, all Trump supporters should be neutralized.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/765757689423159296

:harambe:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think I was too hard on Rudy the other day. It is hard to believe it has been 15 years since the first 911 we can't expect Rudy to remember it forever. He may not even be physically capable of remembering it anymore. That isn't his fault that is just the cruel hand of time. It is time to appoint a new guardian of remembrance. Pick a random poor child in the USA and give them the penthouse in the freedom tower for life on the condition that they watch the tribute.wmv videos of 911 and remember it. This will be easier for them to remember since their entire living situation is covered because of it. Rudy can still keep his position as co-guardian for his own dignity's sake.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

smell this posted:

3d worlders eh
finally an excuse to post https://twitter.com/Cool3DWorld/status/764122626822402049

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
This speech was exactly the kind of thing Trump is perfect with: satisfying his base and doing absolutely nothing to bring in new people. Now that he's given his token black people speech I'd be surprised if he ever visits an urban community at all, or mentions them again in a significant way.

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 17, 2016

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I liked it more when he was trying to be 5eightysix with all those crazy excel spreadsheets.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
How is Ben Ferguson a thing? Everything about him is unappealing besides you get to his horrible opinions, it's like watching a 6 foot tall 6 year old with a speech impediment.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

smell this posted:

3d worlders eh

coulter has been working to become 2d for decades

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
So did the southern strategy never happen in hat dudes reality because it was kind of a big deal here on earth prime.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

This speech was exactly the kind of thing Trump is perfect with: satisfying his base and doing absolutely nothing to bring in new people. Now that he's given his token black people speech I'd be surprised if he ever visits an urban community or mentions them again in a significant way.

Well he did give the speech in whiteville, whiteperson county, whitesconsin so he's most of the way there

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

coulter has been working to become 2d for decades

I would certainly hope not.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GobiasIndustries posted:

This speech was exactly the kind of thing Trump is perfect with: satisfying his base and doing absolutely nothing to bring in new people. Now that he's given his token black people speech I'd be surprised if he ever visits an urban community or mentions them again in a significant way.

He gave it in /West Bend/, a good 20 minutes away at least from urban Milwaukee.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Hispanic community really cares about Harambe

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

themrguy posted:

So did the southern strategy never happen in hat dudes reality because it was kind of a big deal here on earth prime.

It did happen in hatworld, but it was the Democrats who did it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

Well he did give the speech in whiteville, whiteperson county, whitesconsin so he's most of the way there

Oh sorry, I meant ever visit an urban community period.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

what's the C stand for in Boosted_C5 anyway

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Atrocious Joe posted:

The Hispanic community really cares about Harambe

They're looking for any out not to vote Hillary.

Trump should invite Gary Johnson to a debate or abandon THE WALL.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

It did happen in hatworld, but it was the Democrats who did it

*is cut off by car with confederate flag sticker*

"loving Obama voter."

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Gary Johnson COME ON DOWN!!!

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Maybe the bull Boosted found for his wife on CL wears the hat. You know, during the act.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Boosted_C5 posted:

They're looking for any out not to vote Hillary.

Trump should invite Gary Johnson to a debate or abandon THE WALL.

GOT SOME BAD NEWS BOUT YOUR BOY ON THAT FRONT

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Also, the 'Trump vs. the black community' attack ads are definitely coming out this week and that'll be something to see.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

iospace posted:

He gave it in /West Bend/, a good 20 minutes away at least from urban Milwaukee.

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/765742336273813504

lol

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

themrguy posted:

*is cut off by car with confederate flag*

"loving Obama voter."

The Democrats shamefully flew the stars and bars over our state capital for DECADES.

Thankfully it's a new century and the GOP now owns the GREAT STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA and removed that shameful symbol of Democratic Party racism and treason.

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

Snowmankilla posted:

gently caress you mother fucker. I am a public school teacher and I actually do something for society. I help kids in every part of their lives because I care about them.

But please, sit up on your dumb gently caress, private school throne, brag about your Lsat score, jack off to a Regan picture, then fall asleep holding your guns you loving pussy. At least your a mod on the SA forums. Congrats.

Unless you're a gimmic? In that case eat the loving barrel for passing that dumb poo poo off to people dumb enough to believe it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

wanna echo this because i'm another teacher laughin @ boosted's thin skin & small hands

wear the hat boosted

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

Trumps casion tax situations was completely hosed and they were in huge legal trouble until it was settled under Christie for 13 cents on the dollar of what was owed

DaveWoo posted:

- New poll has Clinton up by 9 in Florida

- New poll has Trump up by 6 in Texas

- Trump gave a speech in Wisconsin where he attempted to reach out to the African-American community, failed horribly

cool just a normal day on the trump campaign.

that texas poll holy smokes

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

I'm gonna vote for trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao this motherfucker has the gall to do the WS equivalent of going to Arlington Heights and saying he's in the South Side

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
NO MORE TEACHERS
NO MORE BOOKS
NO MORE IDIOT KINGS THEY'RE DIRTY CUCKS

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

in a way i'm kind of impressed how the republican party has basically triggered a pavlovian response out of their crowds at any mention of 'radical islamic terrorism'

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna vote for trump
nuh uh

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

various cheeses posted:

I'm gonna vote for trump