Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
but probably. ive been pretty obvious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotbitch
Jul 16, 2013
colleagues smell alcohol on me all the time
But are too pussy to ever bring it up so i just keep showing up still drunk in the morning. It's probably the same with inhaling cans at work

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
another good inhalant story:

so, in college, i'm sitting inside with these other two shameful retards and they start huffing endust or some furniture polishing equivalent by spraying it into a small food lion-type shopping bag and then hitting the bag and exhaling

i'm just observing because the thought of inhaling what clearly smells like chemical toilet spray is too much for my delicate sensibilities at the time. as i'm sitting there i remember that that poo poo is highly flammable so i tell them i recommend that when they exhale they could "double the pleasure" of the experience by exhaling over a lighter and get a fireball light show to boot

they love the idea and actually do this....it works like gangbusters so now they are getting high as gently caress and blowing fireballs all over and i'm thinking in the back of my mind if i should warn them about the flame maybe following the gas back down into their lungs if they don't expell hard enough but end up keeping my mouth shut and enjoying the light show

one of those guys was kicked out of school several months later for some other poo poo and the other went on to become a US Navy (landing on carriers at night, etc) pilot i loving kid you not

the end

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

i think it would be fun to own a hospital and live there

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

dad gay. so what posted:

i was huffing 7 cans a day --on the way to work, at work, on the way home thats when i saw the insanity. cause im pretty drunk most of the time

7 CANS PER DAY?!?

ho

lee

poo poo

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

dad gay. so what posted:

i was on anabuse a long time ago to quit drinking but i just kept drinking and it turned me red and made my heart go fast but i never pukes so i figure i just have a high chemical tolerance. when i have medical procedures they have a hard time getting me out

I got that crap way long time ago and I had out of body feelings, like I could see myself above my head. Antabuse: never again.

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
How do local stored keep selling to you?
Dad gay, you are a polarizing poster, but I do hope you get some help.
God drat I'm gay.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Hi op, I thought you quit like a week ago? Did you relapse?

Peace and god bless, that poo poo will kill you, and we don't want you to die, you're the person who gives me good denver restaurant recommendations.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I made this awhile ago for old dadgay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkSqQWI2lQ

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

shoophobo posted:

How do local stored keep selling to you?
Dad gay, you are a polarizing poster, but I do hope you get some help.
God drat I'm gay.

the real question is what do you do with the empties that are piling up at a rate of 7 per day...you can't just crush these like beer cans

i'm lolling just at the thought of what your garbage can sounds like when the garbage man is turning it over into the garbage truck...it must be the loudest chorus of steel can clank ever. i bet your garbage men are deaf

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
The suggestion I would make, OP, is to pair ur beer cheese soup with a nice soft pretzel, for dipping. A bit of mustard powder on the pretzel is good too.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I have a high toluene tolerance

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ahahahahahahahahhhahah

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm walking on sunshine. woooooah woo waooooooooh.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
i'm laughing so hard right now my guts hurt and i can't breathe...ty so much for this

quote:

and i can't really get other drugs

this is the real reason most people use this poo poo but for some people it just really clicks for them

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

You'll cowards dont even huff freon out of a garbage bag

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

why do you do this stuff while driving lol

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
What the gently caress?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

numberoneposter posted:

i'm about to hop in the sack but tomorrow i'll post you a good story about doing hard drugs while operating a six speed automobile in traffic a few months ago. the poo poo is way funny now but 5 alarm rear end clencher at the time

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
There is a legitimate drug for every kind of kick you could want. I don't understand why anyone would do this.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
some people just wanna experience cerebral palsy and also being retarded at the same time?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
inhale deez nutz OP

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Robot Pride posted:

i'm lolling just at the thought of what your garbage can sounds like when the garbage man is turning it over into the garbage truck...it must be the loudest chorus of steel can clank ever. i bet your garbage men are deaf
Now I am also laughing at this. Furthermore, think of the kind of intimate knowledge about people in the community garbage men are privy to. Jesus.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Chinatown posted:

inhale deez nutz OP

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
STDH: The Thread. Stop trolling, DGSW.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a dog from hell posted:

There is a legitimate drug for every kind of kick you could want. I don't understand why anyone would do this.

to me, inhalants feel like a "prank drug" if there ever was such a thing to exist like as in you would trick your friend into doing it by convincing them it was legitimately awesome and then everyone laughs their balls off when he does it and has a horrible 30 sec high followed by making GBS threads his pants and throwing up

i'm the type of person that would rather regret what i did than regret what i didn't and looking back i'm so glad that this drug or like meth didn't click for me when i used them. i feel like i dodged a bullet by biology or something

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord

Robot Pride posted:

the real question is what do you do with the empties that are piling up at a rate of 7 per day...you can't just crush these like beer cans

lmao

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a dog from hell posted:

Now I am also laughing at this. Furthermore, think of the kind of intimate knowledge about people in the community garbage men are privy to. Jesus.

you know how when a frat house has full 100 gallon garbage cans comically filled with just beer cans and bottles after a typical weekend? that is what i'm picturing here but with steel cans of computer air

50 cans per week must look like a pallet of 61mm mortar rounds

can your feet even touch the floor of your car or is carpeted end to end in cans?

srstalk, though, dgsw i'm not trying to bag on you too hard...i'm a heavy drug user of just a different variety so i'm got loads of my own ridiculous life zaniness

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Robot Pride posted:

you know how when a frat house has full 100 gallon garbage cans comically filled with just beer cans and bottles after a typical weekend? that is what i'm picturing here but with steel cans of computer air

50 cans per week must look like a pallet of 61mm mortar rounds

can your feet even touch the floor of your car or is carpeted end to end in cans?

srstalk, though, dgsw i'm not trying to bag on you too hard...i'm a heavy drug user of just a different variety so i'm got loads of my own ridiculous life zaniness

I drink heavily which is why I think it's hilarious, the bottles clanking is bad enough.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

PyPy posted:

The hosed up thing is that he isn't.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

came here to post this

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

OctoberBlues posted:

The hosed up thing is that he isn't.

I don't know... This seems like an elaborate set-up to get someone to suggest that he kill himself...which I most certainly am not suggesting. Life is precious.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

PyPy posted:

I don't know... This seems like an elaborate set-up to get someone to suggest that he kill himself...which I most certainly am not suggesting. Life is precious.

I think that elaborate setups are good.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

PyPy posted:

No don't

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
There's no way any of this poo poo is real.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

numberoneposter posted:

alright, since i still haven't found my way to bed i'll lay a behind-the-wheel story on you about me and hopefully it will cheer up dgsw or something. there's some time sensitive reasons i can't get too detailed but in the future i can drop some really off the wall war stories on your faces...here goes

so, it's like 9am on a random tuesday and i'm in my car with an associate i use and dist with on our way to trade work with a real OG guy i know that has this guy has a line on some real demon fishscale base blocks and i'm swapping like $170 of some doodoo mid for a scale yard of this balls out fire dope. i don't go into the office till 10am so the mornings are the time for drug shenanigans and a malt liquor or two

i drive this murdered out 6 speed manual sports car that is real low profile w/ limo tint, etc. the area of florida we are in is real hardcore and the street the guy lives on is completely torn up with a construction crew all up and down it to repave it. we cop this dope and i'm an impatient giddy bitch that's ready to blast a dime as we are pulling out and driving down the street. mind you i'm navigating a street slaloming between steamrollers and crew members at 10-15mph with a stick. i drop a dime cube in the pipe and i'm hitting it while steering. typically, it takes about 8-10sec after you inhale and hold a whole rip for it to hit you and get high but this poo poo was so bananas that 3sec into the pull i start getting so high that i instantly get that "you might have gone one step too far" type realization/fear but i don't stop pulling for fear of wasting or fumbling this hit (real addict mentality). i mean i'm so high that i'm about to throw up, poo poo my pants, cum in my pants and black out all at once...like this poo poo instantly climbed up my rear end and put my soul in a headlock. i ended up pulling the whole dime on one flame and now i'm so loving high at the most inappropriate time that i am both in heaven and absolute hell at the same time...kinda of like if angelina jolie was giving you a blowjob but it was while your entire family and grandparents were watching...totally awesome and totally not awesome at the same time.

at this point i think we might have a real problem...like emergency. you know how when you get real good and high you might say "drat, i'm waaayyyy high" to your friend? well, at this point i'm hitting my friend on the leg hard with the back of my hand saying "YO, IM REAL HIGH. IM REAL REAL HIGH" staring wide-eyed at him implying that this could be real bad and he may have to pull the emergency brake any second so i can fall out the door and lay down on the asphalt on my side and take a break for a minute. the whole time i'm still operating this stick shift in tight proximity with humans and construction equipment.

for about 30seconds i didn't think i was going to make it but after that i started to even out and relax a little so that i didn't crash or hurt anyone thankfully. a couple more minutes later and we are out of the neighborhood and i'm finally able to enjoy it as we get over to my place safely.

i've done this kind of thing hundreds of times but i never had some poo poo like this happen before and i'm lucky it worked out

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

PyPy posted:

Well he's been posting about it for like a year, from casual mentions to starting to say how it was loving up his life to this. So I guess if he was that committed to the joke and actually researched how the addiction and downfall would progress, I'm impressed!

edit: I hope he is joking, I just don't think he is.

Nolan Arenado fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Aug 17, 2016

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Robot Pride posted:

real story time

i met a guy that was abusing those computer duster cans that you can buy in a pack of six from places like Staples

he is driving his truck home one day and has just bought a pack of them and starts hitting the spray behind the wheel getting high as poo poo WOWNNWOOWNNWOOWNNWOOWN then he blacks out and smashes his car right into a tree....totaled that bitch

2 weeks later:

driving wife's car down the road with a fresh pack of cans and starts hitting again behind the wheel WOWNNWOOWNNWOOWNNWOOWN and SMASH...loving totals his wife's car the exact same way

at this point they both decided he needed to go away to some inpatient rehab somewhere out of state

welp, that's my story. hope you liked it. the end

that exact thing almost happened to me except i had a bunch of air cans taped around the bottom of my car and i hit the 'deploy all' button and my car jumped over a gulch to safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Don't hold your hot rail tina hits; it will plasticize your lung

• Locked thread