Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

No audio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nanomashoes posted:

you are now hearing the voices

jokes on you i never stoppe hearin them

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Rama of Ra posted:

Oh doot, whattup skeltal

Would have also accepted "Here Come Doot Boi"

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

here comes my boi

oh poo poo whats ganon up to

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wololo! :eyepop:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

10 year anniversary fuckers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz_JHwlWxoY

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Crow posted:

I'm sorry you don't appreciate music that defined a generation, maybe some sick Beatles tunes are more your style :corsair:

"less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age." also defines millennials but I doubt you're as quick to slap that one on.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

PCOS Bill posted:

"less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age." also defines millennials but I doubt you're as quick to slap that one on.

Funny enough, that's the Boomer's fault too.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

china bot has a new favorite as of 02:49 on Aug 17, 2016

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Fart noise about generations

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Well it's not a pipe, I can tell ya that much

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I learned about this BEFORE i learned about the actual game itself.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
not really sure what this is, just saw it on facebook

china bot has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Aug 17, 2016

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did russia do a thing

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Yeah, they dropped some white phosphorus on some civilians in Aleppo that were clearly not ISIL. The Good Ol' USA is doing most of the ISIL killing.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Zzulu posted:

Did russia do a thing

There was a story that a russian soldier called in an airstrike on his own position after it was overrun by isis and died in a blaze of glory with them.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
sleep tight politrukker

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

What's with the picture he has

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BillmasterCozb posted:

What's with the picture he has
Natalia Poklonskaya, became weeb celebrity during occupation of Crimea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX4JCQViRKg

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

KiteAuraan posted:

Yeah, they dropped some white phosphorus on some civilians in Aleppo that were clearly not ISIL. The Good Ol' USA is doing most of the ISIL killing.

We need to have the Middle Eastern nations take the lead, we will only provide indirect support. We're only providing air support, we don't have any boots on the ground. We sent troops over just to train [military/paramilitary force], we will not be involved in any actual combat. We are currently conducting surgical raids and targeted killings against ISIL, the actual war against ISIL is still in the hands of the coalition of Middle Eastern nations. We have deployed 100,000 troops to help bring the fight to a quick end, we will not be occupying the region and will withdraw our troops once ISIL is defeated.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

kalstrams posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZWmHGCcEQ
cmon you gotta at least post the best vid of her

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

kalstrams posted:

anime ruins everything yet again

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Mortimer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ZWmHGCcEQ
cmon you gotta at least post the best vid of her
I did?

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

el gay so what

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfX643fzzZw

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

MizPiz posted:

We need to have the Middle Eastern nations take the lead, we will only provide indirect support. We're only providing air support, we don't have any boots on the ground. We sent troops over just to train [military/paramilitary force], we will not be involved in any actual combat. We are currently conducting surgical raids and targeted killings against ISIL, the actual war against ISIL is still in the hands of the coalition of Middle Eastern nations. We have deployed 100,000 troops to help bring the fight to a quick end, we will not be occupying the region and will withdraw our troops once ISIL is defeated.

What does that even mean though? "Once ISIL is defeated" is this decade's war on terror? Who decides when ISIL is defeated??

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

At least the dad knew enough to ham it up.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rabble posted:

What does that even mean though? "Once ISIL is defeated" is this decade's war on terror? Who decides when ISIL is defeated??

Traditionally you get a republican president playing fighter pilot dress up declaring mission accomplished. Not sure where they're going to find one of those for this conflict.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Memento posted:

Traditionally you get a republican president playing fighter pilot dress up declaring mission accomplished. Not sure where they're going to find one of those for this conflict.

the mission accomplished thing came from bush being on a navy ship whose mission was accomplished

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

BillmasterCozb posted:

the mission accomplished thing came from bush being on a navy ship whose mission was accomplished

Which was literally a thing never done before, and was produced and hung by the white house, and no one from the ship ever confirmed that it was for them, and Bush himself later said he regretted its use.

Sure. It was for the ship.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Memento posted:

Which was literally a thing never done before, and was produced and hung by the white house, and no one from the ship ever confirmed that it was for them, and Bush himself later said he regretted its use.

Sure. It was for the ship.

believe what you want to believe, i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I'm really sick of anti-American propaganda being produced by the media here in America.

• Locked thread