Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

mayhem deserved it and there's a reason that he was banned from tv after that while the people who beat his rear end continued to be promoted

Greatest card of all times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Chael's newborn daughter just passed away. :(

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

NickRoweFillea posted:

:(

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

NickRoweFillea posted:

This is hosed up. Poor Chael hope he and his family are ok.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Poor Chael. What happened

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

I was listening to his podcast this morning just ranting and clearing his thoughts on the past week. I really thought his daughter was gonna make it out of NICU. gently caress, man.

edit: His wife caught Listeria and passed it to the kid, kid ends up being born 10 weeks earlier than expected, placed in NICU with liver and possibly brain issues according to Chael.

Dancing Peasant fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Aug 18, 2016

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Intruder posted:

I know nobody likes Jones but I want to watch him fight so :cool:

I actually do like him but it is hard not to talk poo poo about a guy who keeps loving up things that people with basic life skills find simple

-Atom- posted:

Yeah whenever he has fighters on, even Schaub, the eps are usually worth listening to

The Enson Inoue episode is good.

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen
jesus chael :(

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

NickRoweFillea posted:

gently caress

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea posted:

that's bad

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Nick Diaz is at most two degrees of separation from everything I have ever enjoyed in MMA.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

I'm sad :(

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
poo poo, I just caught up now. I never liked Chael as a fighter but no one deserves that. I hope he and his wife keep it together.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

Dancing Peasant posted:

edit: His wife caught Listeria and passed it to the kid, kid ends up being born 10 weeks earlier than expected, placed in NICU with liver and possibly brain issues according to Chael.
Jesus, that's a parental nightmare.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
man

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
drat poor chael :smith:

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I didn't know she was unwell. That's loving awful.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

I didn't know she was unwell. That's loving awful.

I didn't either and it is.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I read it was listeria. That's awful.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Dancing Peasant posted:

I was listening to his podcast this morning just ranting and clearing his thoughts on the past week. I really thought his daughter was gonna make it out of NICU. gently caress, man.

That's extremely terrible for them. Listeria is horrendous, do they have any idea how she picked it up?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Dammit that's horrible. I feel bad for Chael.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Aw man I went away for a while and expected a ton of more delicious and hillarious Conor/Nate news.

I return instead to :smith:

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
drat that loving sucks

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Horrifying - I can't begin to imagine how that would affect two parents

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I saw that Chael's daughter was born premature but I didn't know the situation was that dire. How horrible.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ieflG2NlQ

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Very bad

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
That's awful for Chael. I can't even imagine what him and his wife are going through.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
awful to hear that about chael and his family

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hope dangersim didn't get hit by anything but i'm sure it was relatively safe under conor's table

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
big fan of chael - I'm grateful that I can't imagine that heartbreak

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://vine.co/v/5MZzbAP9YIX

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
true story yesterday was the first time i realized the name si dangersim not dangerism, even though I've known who you are for years

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Bundt Cake posted:

true story yesterday was the first time i realized the name si dangersim not dangerism, even though I've known who you are for years

what the..

gimpsuitjones
Mar 27, 2007

What are you lookin at...
I was bored and re-watched the first Diaz/Mcgregor fight and Diaz did a lot better in the first round than I thought he did from memory

Can't really call who's gonna win this weekend, mma is too unpredictable

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

maybe a few days more ago. i am double checking all names now. I also was confused about Jeffersonlives being jeffersonolives until it got pointed out

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I hope McGregor loses by submission again. Then I hope he fights Aldo and loses to him. And then I hope no one gives a poo poo about him going forward.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I hope he tries his hardest and everyone involved has a great time.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Bundt Cake posted:

I also was confused about Jeffersonlives being jeffersonolives until it got pointed out

same. I miss that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I am not Dan Dildo, for the record.

• Locked thread