Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Hey guys, let's all give money to this professional troll, he says it's for a good cause

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
balls, ed

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

quote:

...donations for the grant were routed into Milo's business, Caligula Limited.
:negative:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

working as intended

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

MC Nietzche posted:

Can you imagine what it's like in the Clinton war room right now? Like how ecstatic do you have to be that you can be playing against Trump so deep in his own territory. loving people were talking about Hillary having to camp out in Ohio forever like a month ago and now she's fighting him in Utah, Arizona, Georgia, and Texas. What will next week bring? is she going to open an office in Oklahoma? West Virginia? Run a 50 state campaign?

Why not? He won't spend a dime on them and the only source of professional political expertise is about to desert him. gently caress it, spend $50 million and flip a Dakota

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I can't believe they sincerely believed Milo wasn't a straight up fraud, to the point that they gave him a bunch of money no questions asked

This blows up the whole "lol it's ironic <x>" where X is whatever horrible thing they're professing thing they always fall back on

actually straight up fraud is one of the richest ironies of all

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
boosted boosted boosted

:sad:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
If Milo and Davis Aurini were ever in the same room it would create an Internet Douche singularity and collapse the universe

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm OK with this. I hope he blows it all on martinis and dumb clothes.

Zeroisanumber fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Aug 18, 2016

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It wasn't the GOP that leaked it the Russians hacked us again! Build the fire wall.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
With congressmen like these who needs russians?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

now he has a better tower

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Milo named his company Caligula Limited

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

now he has a better tower

a towering capitulation

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Slate Action posted:

the Clinton campaign is opening some offices in Texas:

https://twitter.com/fox34/status/766101146687635456

meanwhile Trump has one (1) campaign office in Florida

Wonder what the plan is. Iirc the Texas Dem organization is a total mess, maybe something to get them into shape? Peel away another couple House seats?

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'm OK with this. I hope he blows it all on martini's and dumb clothes.

A lethal dose of cocaine if we're lucky

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I can't believe they sincerely believed Milo wasn't a straight up fraud, to the point that they gave him a bunch of money no questions asked

This blows up the whole "lol it's ironic <x>" where X is whatever horrible thing they're professing thing they always fall back on

Milo made his name writing pro-gamergate pieces. Before that he used to write articles about how dangerous violent video games are to children and how they should be banned.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lol

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Why not "Caligula Unlimited?" Have some balls Milo.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MaxNV posted:

Milo made his name writing pro-gamergate pieces. Before that he used to write articles about how dangerous violent video games are to children and how they should be banned.

What was the stupidly, insanely easy question he was asked about gaming after he got hired at Breitbart as their gaming news person, but he doesn't know anything and doesn't care to learn so he just kind of stared at the person asking?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Milo is rich as gently caress and with that amount of money whon eeds TrumP!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Chances this has been posted but :lol:

https://twitter.com/SteveKornacki/status/766007107745357825

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

fuckin lol at boosted's new av

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
At this point we are about a month away from fox news showing "proof" of Hillary's health issues using a super creepy shakycam video of her taken through a window of her house. There is just no limit to the levels of depravity that fox and the GOP are willing to sink to beat Hillary Clinton and it is starting to get weird.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

DrPlump posted:

At this point we are about a month away from fox news showing "proof" of Hillary's health issues using a super creepy shakycam video of her taken through a window of her house. There is just no limit to the levels of depravity that fox and the GOP are willing to sink to beat Hillary Clinton and it is starting to get weird.

yeah but what if she's like vomiting or something. the american people have a right to know

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DrPlump posted:

Starting to, sure

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Slate Action posted:

I imagine something like this is really just to get Trump focusing even less on the places that matter. Every day that Trump is in Texas worrying about his own backyard is a day that he's not in Ohio, Florida, or Virginia.

Mind you, unlike most candidates, Trump not being in a battleground state might actually be a bad thing for Hillary...

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Boosted_C5 posted:

Why do you people never poll me I am sad, lonely, and have political opinions.

I HAVE NEVER ONCE BEEN POLLED THE POLLS ARE SKEWED

You probably live somewhere weird, predictable and/or gerrymandered.

I'm not kidding, we rarely poll safe districts since they are statistically useless. If a district can be chalked up to a sure thing D or R, the only poll we do that you might get called for is NBC/WSJ, but the fact that we only take a hundred or so voters from the most populous states, any individual's chance of being called is next to nothing.

You wanna get polled? Move to Pennsylvania or Florida.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/KatieSimmons_17/status/766112612648181760

This is one dumb motherfucker

Maybe its not his fault, maybe he shows up today and his producer says, you're the "polls aren't real guy today, so good luck"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If you think it's just starting to get unsettlingly personal and weird, I invite you to listen to early Rushbo or the breathlessly narrated fanfic that was read at her at the Benghazi hearing or, well anything else in the last 3 decades

The right wing is loving obsessed with Clinton. You don't just dedicate an entier 24+ hour news cycle to how she likes a comfy pillow overnight

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

remember last night when Boosted banned hard working teachers for not buying his psycho pseudo-racist dream that amounted to replacing public school funding with vouchers?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Slate Action posted:

A feint. Texas would require a massive effort to flip. Dozens of offices and hundreds of volunteers. But Trump's so damaged that he's probably going to have to respond.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fox Ironic posted:

You probably live somewhere weird, predictable and/or gerrymandered.

I'm not kidding, we rarely poll safe districts since they are statistically useless. If a district can be chalked up to a sure thing D or R, the only poll we do that you might get called for is NBC/WSJ, but the fact that we only take a hundred or so voters from the most populous states, any individual's chance of being called is next to nothing.

You wanna get polled? Move to Pennsylvania or Florida.

He lives in SC, probably in some turbo safe-R district 3 generations into home loans in the area being weirdly selective

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

He lives in SC, probably in some turbo safe-R district 3 generations into home loans in the area being weirdly selective

MY GOLF COURSE

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lol boosted cuck you dont deserve to show the tower without wearing the hat

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Zeroisanumber posted:

A feint. Texas would require a massive effort to flip. Dozens of offices and hundreds of volunteers. But Trump's so damaged that he's probably going to have to respond.

People are discussing it as setting up a frame work in case it actually becomes in play, but also just to set-up a ground game to help unseat Ted Cruz in 2018

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

shiksa posted:

Starting to, sure

That's just a post from 1996

Marcus Garvey
Oct 24, 2015

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Boosted_C5 posted:

JEB! I've changed my mind please come back.

Please.

FIX THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MC Nietzche posted:

Can you imagine what it's like in the Clinton war room right now?

Yalta comes to mind

• Locked thread