Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Well do you have a new head ripping off machine that we can gawk at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Was there ever video of this

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

lol canada is a joke

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Mange Mite posted:

lol canada is a joke

It's like overall their crime is lower and they're all polite and stuff up there but everrrrrrryyyy now and then a chinese guy eats a dude so it really balances out.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

haha what the gently caress canada

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Secular Humanist posted:

It's like overall their crime is lower and they're all polite and stuff up there but everrrrrrryyyy now and then a chinese guy eats a dude so it really balances out.

the joke is that they let him out after like 5 years

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
On July 17, 2014, the Toronto Sun reported that one of the first officers on the scene, Cpl. Ken Barker, an RCMP officer, had committed suicide.[35] The family stated in his obituary that he was suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder.[36]

On February 27, 2015, CBC News reported that Li was given unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg so long as he carried a functioning cellular telephone while using them.[2]

On May 8, 2015, CTV News reported that Li will be granted passes to group homes in[where?] the community.[37]

In February, 2016, it was reported that Li had legally changed his name to Will Baker and was seeking to leave his group home to live independently.[38] He won the right to live alone in February 26th upon the recommendation of the Criminal Code Review Board.[39]

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Mange Mite posted:

On July 17, 2014, the Toronto Sun reported that one of the first officers on the scene, Cpl. Ken Barker, an RCMP officer, had committed suicide.[35] The family stated in his obituary that he was suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder.[36]

On February 27, 2015, CBC News reported that Li was given unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg so long as he carried a functioning cellular telephone while using them.[2]

On May 8, 2015, CTV News reported that Li will be granted passes to group homes in[where?] the community.[37]

In February, 2016, it was reported that Li had legally changed his name to Will Baker and was seeking to leave his group home to live independently.[38] He won the right to live alone in February 26th upon the recommendation of the Criminal Code Review Board.[39]

So a murderous cannibal changed his name to "Will bake her". Hm.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
So they released the weights of the two women he was riding with and lol:

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Women-involved-in-deadly-Schlitterbahn-accident-release-statement-390495851.html posted:

Schlitterbahn requires the three riders on the Verruckt to weigh between 400 and 550 pounds before going down the slide.

According to medical records obtained by the Kansas City Police Department, the two women weighed 275 lbs. and 197 lbs. The police department said after the autopsy was performed, it was concluded that Caleb weighed 73 lbs.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Does the 73 pounds include the head?

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Nooner posted:

HAS ANYONE SAID HE WILL NEVER BE THE HEAD OF A MAJOR CORPORATION???

:shittypop:

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Seems dangerously safe.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

haha what the gently caress canada

Canada was alerted numerous times that Luka Magnotta was videotaping himself torturing kittens to death and uploading the videos to the internet. Canada's official response was to do literally nothing, and they even found a psychologist to officially state "not all animal-torturers go on to kill people".

He tortured a person live on the internet about a month later.

:thumbsup: Canada

edit: they also let Karla Homolka out of prison lol

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Aug 18, 2016

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

cuck cuck im gay posted:

The police department said after the autopsy was performed, it was concluded that Caleb weighed 73 lbs.

So he probably weighed like 80 pounds before the accident.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

maybe they ate the head?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lol nope posted:

One of those really fat ladies got her jaw broken too which is probably a flash weight loss lifehack

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

unpacked robinhood posted:

One of those really fat ladies got her jaw broken too which is probably a flash weight loss lifehack

presumably from being hit in the face with a fast moving head

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

cuck cuck im gay posted:

So does that mean they didn't balance the weight evenly so the raft did a wicked awesome wheelie to rip off the kids head

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I just realized the "three people in a row" design was probably switched to after they realized how many passengers would tip the thing over or cause it to lean so much it would bounce all around if they stuck to the weight limit if they did the more common 2*2 design

Like the idiots that designed this thing saw a 400 pound tall guy lumber off of his scooter and went "oh poo poo"

Maybe that's what the stairs were for though, that way they didn't cause more delays by having a maximum per-persob weight too

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Their weight requirements apparently didn't take into account being weighed down to the max in the back, but super light in the front. I suspect the strap didn't even matter, he probably got shredded against the top while still fully in the sled.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
Have the women released any kind of statement about exactly what happened? The kid somehow got thrown from the raft, but they seemed to be well over the weight limit (lol :burger:) and in the youtube videos of this ride it seems like people usually slow way the gently caress down on that second hill which is where he died.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

"And finally we have new information on the gruesome death of a twelve year old child at the local waterpark - authorities say that the women riding with the child were grossly obese. Authorities have declined to comment on how this information is in any way relevant to the investigation, but anonymous sources tell us that the women may have been wearing two piece bikinis which may have prompted the boy to take his own life"

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
there's no death more american than to be killed because of obese people and an unregulated contraption designed by a yokel

stump collector
May 28, 2007
too bad he didn't run the calculations on wheelchair bound fatties exploding child heads off with extreme force

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

exethan posted:

too bad he didn't run the calculations on wheelchair bound fatties exploding child heads off with extreme force

The gently caress do you want from the man when he didn't even graduate high school.

Calculations? lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Kid died surrounded by fat chicks, which I'm sure is the way Jastiger wants to go

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The slowmo of those fatties wobbling around on a ride must be pretty entertaining

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

XK posted:

Their weight requirements apparently didn't take into account being weighed down to the max in the back, but super light in the front. I suspect the strap didn't even matter, he probably got shredded against the top while still fully in the sled.

I was thinking along these lines too, like if the women had been front and back with the kid in the middle, they *might* have been okay. I sure as hell wouldn't step foot near that loving high-speed water guillotine, my parents have a neighbor who went to Schlitterbahn earlier this summer and rode the Verrukt before the accident, all they said was "we got airborne on the hill, about poo poo our pants and never rode it again".

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Secular Humanist posted:

Have the women released any kind of statement about exactly what happened? The kid somehow got thrown from the raft, but they seemed to be well over the weight limit (lol :burger:) and in the youtube videos of this ride it seems like people usually slow way the gently caress down on that second hill which is where he died.

Without commenting on anything else, the article says the weight limit was 550 and the three of them together weighed 545. At a recent trip to the waterpark, when we were next in line to get on the ride, they just had us all stand on a scale that had a green light turn on. It sounds like there were more problems with the ride than "they allowed some fatties to ride it".

Actually upon further reflection, that 275 pound woman is directly responsible for his death and the blood is on her hands (or in her eye, I'm not sure).

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

EngineerSean posted:

Actually upon further reflection, that 275 pound woman is directly responsible for his death and the blood is on her hands (or in her eye, I'm not sure).

Her snickers was fried, a little boy died

Dignity Van Houten fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Aug 18, 2016

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

anyone who would give up bitchen waterslides for safety deserves neither" -tomas jeffwrson

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

We must combine them

When I was 10, my brother and I wanted one of these sooooo badly; it seemed like the coolest thing. Our parents wouldnt get us one, so instead we built one on our own with garbage bags we nailed into the grass with tent spikes. It was pretty fun.

When my parents saw our childlike initiative, they went out and surprised us with a Crocodile Mile. We took apart our homemade slide and put the Crocodile Mile in its place. This was our major mistake.

As we started sliding down it, we all noticed our chests hurt a bit. So we started going more on our knees. Well, as I was sliding down the hundredth time, one of the tent spikes we used earlier was underneath the dreaded Mile, and on this trip lodged itself right underneath my kneecap.

It was the most traumatizing painful experience of my life.

Worst of all, it brought me to a complete stop, and as I tried to make sense of what happened and stand and get off the Mile, I kept slipping and falling and I couldnt unlock my knee bcz the tent spike was protruding through it. I got it removed at the hospital. While there, we all noticed we had about twodozen lines all over our chests where the spike had been trying to pierce our chests.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress you for making me read this

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

When I was 10, my brother and I wanted one of these sooooo badly; it seemed like the coolest thing. Our parents wouldnt get us one, so instead we built one on our own with garbage bags we nailed into the grass with tent spikes. It was pretty fun.

When my parents saw our childlike initiative, they went out and surprised us with a Crocodile Mile. We took apart our homemade slide and put the Crocodile Mile in its place. This was our major mistake.

As we started sliding down it, we all noticed our chests hurt a bit. So we started going more on our knees. Well, as I was sliding down the hundredth time, one of the tent spikes we used earlier was underneath the dreaded Mile, and on this trip lodged itself right underneath my kneecap.

Worst of all, it brought me to a complete stop, and as I tried to make sense of what happened and stand and get off the Mile, I kept slipping and falling and I couldnt unlock my knee bcz the tent spike was protruding through it. I got it removed at the hospital. While there, we all noticed we had about twodozen lines all over our chests where the spike had been trying to pierce our chests.

pretty metal

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Imagine being one of those fat women, finding a shard of child skull embedded in one of your folds somewhere down the line

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

Secular Humanist posted:

"They say life's a rollercoaster, and oh im dead"

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I was thinking along these lines too, like if the women had been front and back with the kid in the middle, they *might* have been okay. I sure as hell wouldn't step foot near that loving high-speed water guillotine, my parents have a neighbor who went to Schlitterbahn earlier this summer and rode the Verrukt before the accident, all they said was "we got airborne on the hill, about poo poo our pants and never rode it again".

To be fair, neither did this kid.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Ofecks posted:

Off the top of my head :haw: my local amusement park in Virginia has had 4 deaths, one of them a decapitation:

- Young kid stood up on one of these, lost head to a crossbeam
- Suicidal man jumped off the 300-foot observation tower, they installed jailbars afterwards
- Retarded (like, actually mentally disabled) rider wiggled out of restraints on stand-up coaster, got thrown from it
- Woman with cardiac problems rode floorless coaster with wild inversions - did not survive the ride

I find it comforting that none of these were due to ride malfunction. Apparently the Galaxi was cheap carnival poo poo with no restraints in the cars, but still.

Kings Dominion owns though, it's totally worth sacrificing a weak link every few years

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Shoehead posted:

To be fair, neither did this kid.

Technically he rode it twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Madcosby posted:

So you were an idiot child and presumably now a man child posting about it

• Locked thread