Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Mar 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i was watching Shameless (U.S.) the other day and one of the characters was talking about math and pronounced Euler as "yoo-ler" and I wanted to scream

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Kumbamontu posted:

i was watching Shameless (U.S.) the other day and one of the characters was talking about math and pronounced Euler as "yoo-ler" and I wanted to scream

TBH I mispronounce a lot of things, especially names and technical terms, all the time since I learn better from books than from lecture, so I sympathize with the speaker.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

EccoRaven posted:

I talked earlier about maybe taking a vacation to the stupidly far away Australia someday, which would make my rectangle huuuuge. maybe Japan, or have the bob take me to China. The Pacific is just so big though.

I generally don't mind cheaper flights because whatever it's just a means to an end, but on ridiculously long flights I can't stand the idea of the cheap seats because it's just so uncomfotable and miserable by the end. That's my only hesitation with getting to more of Asia and Australia. I'd like to go back to South America though. I'd love to do an Antarctic cruise as well, to finish off the continents.

Related: Transatlantic cruises are relatively cheap???

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

imagine what an undertaking it would be to build a wall around the entire pacific rim...

I mean that had to come up with an idea more ridiculous than gundams to make the gundams seem viable

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I just finished season one of Mr. Robot. It was very good.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

EccoRaven posted:

I talked earlier about maybe taking a vacation to the stupidly far away Australia someday, which would make my rectangle huuuuge. maybe Japan, or have the bob take me to China. The Pacific is just so big though.

My rectangle is mega huge, like wowzers huge

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MG3 posted:

My rectangle is mega huge, like wowzers huge

show us the rectange

or tell me your furthest north, east, south and west points and I'll make your rectangle for you

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

I generally don't mind cheaper flights because whatever it's just a means to an end, but on ridiculously long flights I can't stand the idea of the cheap seats because it's just so uncomfotable and miserable by the end. That's my only hesitation with getting to more of Asia and Australia. I'd like to go back to South America though. I'd love to do an Antarctic cruise as well, to finish off the continents.

Related: Transatlantic cruises are relatively cheap???

If you can afford it go business class to asia, my family did economy because the company my dad worked for would just give us cash for the flights and assumed we would buy business class. Nope we used economy and kept the extra money, banking like 400-500 dollars a ticket haha

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im retiring

goodbye

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

show us the rectange

or tell me your furthest north, east, south and west points and I'll make your rectangle for you

Farthest north is Lapland, Farthest south is whichever is most south of Singapore, Guam or Saipan, most west would be Italy, specifically Rome, most east would have to be somewhere on the east coast of china or maybe vietnam or cambodia.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I have never been outside Manhattan.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im retiring

goodbye

You can't retire. You're the cute little pig avatar we need!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MG3 posted:

Farthest north is Lapland, Farthest south is whichever is most south of Singapore, Guam or Saipan, most west would be Italy, specifically Rome, most east would have to be somewhere on the east coast of china or maybe vietnam or cambodia.

You don't live in america?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

You don't live in america?

I do, I just had an interesting childhood.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MG3 posted:

I do, I just had an interesting childhood.

Where is the furthest west you've been in america?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mags this is what your map looks like rn:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I made a friend in law school who said that was the case for her. She now is back in Manhattan.

There's really no reason to go anywhere else.

I mean I'd like to go to Yankee Stadium some time but then I'd have to step foot on *shivers* mainland US. I don't know how you people do it, living on something that's not an island.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Where is the furthest west you've been in america?

California, and Hawaii

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im retiring

goodbye

:smith:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I have 4 people out of 11 needed for Goon Fights 3

I will release more information so as to entice you.

The information is...

That this is going to be taking place in an alternate universe outside of the one previously established.

And the world is a post apocalyptic year 2000 where the USA and Canada have been devastated by a worldwide disaster followed by nuclear war reducing the good old Continent of North America to a wasteland.

This will be about post apocalypse wrestling where all the people are from the SA mafia forums and I am using this as a guide of available names that could pop up from new wrestlers being created.

So that means you could see anyone who has ever been entered into votefinder become a huge star and Mafia mainstays may become jobbers who no one cares about.

Get in as one of the first 11 and you actually control your own destiny as far as where stats are placed and what you are good at as a wrestleman or woman.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

What are you using to make these?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I would argue it'd be inverted, as in going around the other side of the world rather than covering russia and asia

MG3 fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Aug 19, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im retiring

goodbye

Bye!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im retiring

goodbye

drat hope everything goes well in retirement

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I can't find the appropriate quote from The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up since I don't have the book handy, but I wanted to thank Mafia and the Mafia community for the joy it sparked in my life.

1. Thank you for giving me a venue to be a shithead at times.
2. Thank you for giving me a venue to be a genius at times.
3. Thank you for giving me a chance to peek into so many little internet lives. A special thanks to Michael and Amber for being my mafia friends. Another special thanks to Charles, who I don't think wanted to a subject of my voyeurism but had such an interesting little life I couldn't resist.
4. Thank you for laughing at my dumb little comments.
5. Thank you for being my friends.
6. Thank you for revitalising my interest in gaming and game design.

I cherish the experiences I've shared with you, but it is time to say adieu. Love to Podima, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Li Dawny, Capps, and maybe a few other people along the way.

If you ever get sick in Cincinnati, find me.

Namaste.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

And for the record, yes, I am tilting off and never returning because of EccoRaven and Tremendous Taste.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Unsubscribed.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

lmao

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

dongsbot 9000 posted:

And for the record, yes, I am tilting off and never returning because of EccoRaven and Tremendous Taste.

:shrug:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

I can't find the appropriate quote from The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up since I don't have the book handy, but I wanted to thank Mafia and the Mafia community for the joy it sparked in my life.

1. Thank you for giving me a venue to be a shithead at times.
2. Thank you for giving me a venue to be a genius at times.
3. Thank you for giving me a chance to peek into so many little internet lives. A special thanks to Michael and Amber for being my mafia friends. Another special thanks to Charles, who I don't think wanted to a subject of my voyeurism but had such an interesting little life I couldn't resist.
4. Thank you for laughing at my dumb little comments.
5. Thank you for being my friends.
6. Thank you for revitalising my interest in gaming and game design.

I cherish the experiences I've shared with you, but it is time to say adieu. Love to Podima, Kashuno, Absurd Revolver, Li Dawny, Capps, and maybe a few other people along the way.

If you ever get sick in Cincinnati, find me.

Namaste.

Oh wow what is all this nonsense I don't want to remember you like this.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Unsubscribed.

there's the dongsbot I will always cherish

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Is this a meta troll

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Bye dongs have fun doctoring

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
The best part is when someone says they unsubscribed you know they're still reading, they just can't post anymore

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

What are you using to make these?

Google maps

MG3 posted:

I would argue it'd be inverted, as in going around the other side of the world rather than covering russia and asia

You said Rome as west and China as east, that's why I asked if you lived in america.

Using Hawaii as the most west points gives you a much larger rectangle, but at the cost of google maps breaking the concept of a rectangle over its knee

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

dongsbot 9000 posted:

the list grows ever longer. :hehe:

I'll miss you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Oh, I guess I've never really played around with google maps beyond getting directions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Expanding Wrestlemans so we have 4/17. PM me for spots!