Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I can't believe Nidalee is replacing Yorick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Kashuno posted:

It's actually happening

What is this image supposed to convey? Out of context it means almost nothing to me so I'm not sure what's happening.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
it's yorick

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

support shaco is pretty awful in lane in part b/c his mana costs early are balanced around the assumption you'll pick up a blue so you oom if you try to accomplish anything. but it's kinda fun if you can make it work and the marksman is someone you know and OKd it so you aren't torturing them by doing so (you'll probably still make them want to die). you can mess with the jungler, roam like a bargain bin dumpster bard, and counter engages with smartly placed defensive boxes. what you can't do: be a good support

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

What is this image supposed to convey? Out of context it means almost nothing to me so I'm not sure what's happening.

It's Yorick. That's a shovel. It's not actually out of context, that's the entirety of the post.

psymonkey
May 22, 2006

This post is full of pretty awesome holes. I like all the holes in this post.
The assassin support already exists. It's Pantheon.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

im gonna go with yorick becomes a jungler after the remake

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I once saw shaco + hecarim bot lane and the adc couldn't get in lane to farm because they would always be feared. The jungler couldn't gank either, it was funny.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
gonna be really sad if they move away from the "spawn a ton of pets, punch people with pet army" gimmick

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Taking bets on Yorick having a minigame where he digs up things around the map.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
gonna bet that yorick is like illaoi but worse

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

also his new voice will say "you will remember yorick mori" because its the only voice line anyone knows of his

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Kashuno posted:

It's Yorick. That's a shovel. It's not actually out of context, that's the entirety of the post.

Looks like a fat Nidalee spear with a Bear behind it. So I mean, I guess the context was entirely lost on me.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Libertine posted:

Looks like a fat Nidalee spear with a Bear behind it. So I mean, I guess the context was entirely lost on me.

dude that's a shovel, lol

edit: actually the handle is stupid because it doesn't have the D shaped loop for some goddamn reason

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Yeah I thought it was a spear too, because it looks like an awful shovel

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Gonna loving ruin your hand if you try to drive it into anything harder than mud, because the end is a freaking spear

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Took me awhile to realize this was a Yorick tease also.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's really dumb because if you were to use it as a shovel you would tear your hands up every time you push down

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

*makes a joke about nidalee spear hitboxes being as wide as shovels*

The spoopy shadow isles coloring should be a tipoff. Though if they turn all his particles spoopy shadow isles green then I'll be pretty disappointed.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The fact that his silhouette looks like DK with his giant banana on his back doesn't help either

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

yeah thats a pretty awful looking shovel (shovel expert here)

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Yorick is a super strong ghost man I don't think he's going to be all that big on wearing safety gloves

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
nah it's just an ad for a spooky nid skin.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's actually for the new Ryze rework

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Kashuno posted:

It's actually for the new Ryze rework

loooool

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i wonder if yorick is gonna have his old ult still, if not they should just give it to ryze.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
everything must be badass, even the shovels (especially the shovels)

Junji Eat More
Oct 22, 2005

You don't know it, but you are full of stahs
Perhaps you can collect a special alternate currency in game and use it to upgrade your shovel several times over the course of the game.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Makes sense. The shovel will probably start looking more like a shovel with each upgrade, thus increasing the gravediggers abilities.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

hes gonna collect dead bodies or something

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
When a minion dies a small patch of ground similar to worked ground will appear; then when Yorick uses an ability, the ground will be exhausted and a ghoul will be summoned.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Nah its gonna be like the shovel in link to the past where he digs up rupees to go back to the store to upgrade his chain hook ghoul and shield ghoul and boots ghoul.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Yorick cannot get gold from CSing minions, his entire objective is to just shovelfuck the ground endlessly all over the map hoping to earn enough income to buy items.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/articles/2016-na-scouting-grounds

Paging methanar

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Libertine posted:

Yorick cannot get gold from CSing minions, his entire objective is to just shovelfuck the ground endlessly all over the map hoping to earn enough income to buy items.

Cmon you known LotP Yorick would be fun as hell

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yorick digs up the ground where a target is, putting them in a grave

KNOWN BUG: Yorick can dig up baron and kill him instantly

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

The face of the next NA representative.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
your room is very spooky.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Libertine posted:

Riot Games posted:

Passive: Monologue

Whenever a minion dies, a "monologue moment" is created. By standing on these moments, Yorick detaches the minion's skull and contemplates the inevitability of decay and mortality. Every second during which Yorick monologues, more gold is earned; a maximum of 40 gold is available from each moment. Moving or taking damage breaks the monologue and no more gold may be earned from that moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Methanar posted:

The face of the next NA representative.

I hope whatever team recruits you does so on the condition you get your hair cut and shave.
I...I don't actually know if you're making this up

• Locked thread