Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

So if I dressed as the Joker and beat the poo poo out of every Harley at a convention would it be OK since it's in character, like people who dress as Deadpool and do annoying stuff?

I'm only 80% joking.

Edit: What a terrible post to page snipe with. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
Thread needs that every post must have a picture rule.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

rydiafan posted:

What a terrible post

I agree that Deadpool and his cosplayers are annoying tho

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

sunday at work posted:

:ironicat:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ok you made your point.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

VendaGoat posted:

:gonk: JONESY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jonesy was an orange tabby. I give it a 3/10 :colbert:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Panfilo posted:

Jonesy was an orange tabby. I give it a 3/10 :colbert:

You are absolutely correct.

I would also like to just point this out...

*SPROING!*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

sunday at work posted:

Bleh, that rule always sucks. At will it will accomplish is getting a whole bunch of lovely, recycled cosplay pics posted as thinly veiled excuses for people to talk.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Picnic Princess posted:

Gonna balance out every objectifying anti-woman post by Duster with a picture of a cosplay cat.

"...Cheque, please! :stare:"

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

rydiafan posted:

So if I dressed as the Joker and beat the poo poo out of every Harley at a convention would it be OK since it's in character, like people who dress as Deadpool and do annoying stuff?

I'm only 80% joking.

Edit: What a terrible post to page snipe with. :(

Why did you even suggest this if it was anti Snatch Fucker since he does post a (non cosplay) image each time? (also SD, you're severely broken, seek help).

Edit: This was the only way I could tie your post to the thread since it was so off topic.
Edit 2: gently caress! Sperg mode activated on the joker image. The image composition started bothering me. Eye brow angles are different. Rose at different positions. Couch they're is pleated vs not. Goddamnit I hate you all now.

hazardousmouse has a new favorite as of 03:46 on Aug 20, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

And somehow the real joker would be pleased with all this.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Raptor1033 posted:

Why did you even suggest this if it was anti Snatch Fucker since he does post a (non cosplay) image each time? (also SD, you're severely broken, seek help).

Edit: This was the only way I could tie your post to the thread since it was so off topic.
Edit 2: gently caress! Sperg mode activated on the joker image. The image composition started bothering me. Eye brow angles are different. Rose at different positions. Couch they're is pleated vs not. Goddamnit I hate you all now.

:fap:

:frogon:
please

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I have no idea what

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!

RareAcumen posted:

I have no idea what

Imparessive!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

I have no idea what

first one is Tostada from Guacamelee, second no clue

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Alaois posted:

first one is Tostada from Guacamelee, second no clue

Aquaria

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

I am old and out of touch and have recognized very little of the past few pages, except for like Joker and Wolverine and whatnot. Earlier tonight my daughter talked me into playing some Hyrule Warriors, and because of that, I know this! But if these pics had been posted a few days ago or a few days later, I'd be lost...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sir Nose posted:

I am old and out of touch and have recognized very little of the past few pages, except for like Joker and Wolverine and whatnot. Earlier tonight my daughter talked me into playing some Hyrule Warriors, and because of that, I know this! But if these pics had been posted a few days ago or a few days later, I'd be lost...

Wait, I get not recognizing them if they'd been posted before you started playing Hyrule Warriors with your daughter, but how would you not if they'd been posted later still?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Seriously, that low-cost cosplay guy is the tits. He's been cheering me up every on a daily basis.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

RareAcumen posted:

Wait, I get not recognizing them if they'd been posted before you started playing Hyrule Warriors with your daughter, but how would you not if they'd been posted later still?

Poor guys. One shot in the back by friendly fire trying to shoot a Sectoid several meters to the right, the other one copping a Chryssalid egg bursting out of his chest. Poor, poor dumb recruits :ohdear:.

Yes, I know it's Guile.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Poor guys. One shot in the back by friendly fire trying to shoot a Sectoid several meters to the right, the other one copping a Chryssalid egg bursting out of his chest. Poor, poor dumb recruits :ohdear:.

Yes, I know it's Guile.

I want you to know I appreciate this post

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Gurren-Meatboy.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Holy poo poo, Dover Boys cosplay?! It's always awesome to see people tapping a well like this instead of just doing another Deadpool or whatever.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Mr. Wickles gets his revenge.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

rydiafan posted:

Holy poo poo, Dover Boys cosplay?! It's always awesome to see people tapping a well like this instead of just doing another Deadpool or whatever.

But if it isn't Deadpool, no one will ever know!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Was at Steel City Con and got a few pics (met Michael Rooker and got his autograph which was cool)

No tacky belt buckles :argh:

Guy was shilling for his Fallout New Vegas short film

So many Kylo Ren's at this con and Harleys too

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

hard counter posted:

let's end it with a bang then

This is goddamn amazing.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

As I said, I'm old and out of touch, plus I don't care. All these types of characters look the same to me, except some have tits and some don't. I recognized this one because she just happened to be fresh in my memory from playing a few hours earlier. But in a couple of days, it'll blur and fade, especially as I see more and more elfy warrior anime-type cosplay photos in this thread.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Lady cosplaying as a church?

http://i.imgur.com/Nlj6bVW.gifv

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Yeah, it is an abbey cosplay indeed. https://www.facebook.com/CostumeArt

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You could just say you're cosplaying as something from Warhammer 40K and everyone would believe you.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Internet Kraken posted:

You could just say you're cosplaying as something from Warhammer 40K and everyone would believe you.

I thought the exact same thing.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
I had to watch that ten times to dispel the uncanny valley effect. Something about the blur and her movement look like video game CG.

perhaps also her contacts and that the outfit looks loving surreal.

Anagram of GINGER has a new favorite as of 03:49 on Aug 21, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Someone started a Halloween thread in GBS so I'm collecting costume suggestions for goons

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

So I'm fairly confident that's a California Raisin on the right, but what the hell is the thing on the left?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

rydiafan posted:

So I'm fairly confident that's a California Raisin on the right, but what the hell is the thing on the left?

It looks a lot like Michael Palin's state torturer character from the movie Brazil but I'm pretty sure he didn't have a necklace

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Someone started a Halloween thread in GBS so I'm collecting costume suggestions for goons

Link for the lazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BrianBoitano posted:

Link for the lazy?

• Locked thread