Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rh you can bait the hook and warp, if you take heavy hits from the other classes you can save yourself with the time thing. mccree just kills you in one hit so you should keep a good distance from him as tracer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

McCree is my least played character

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In quick my top 5 most played are Tracer, Pharah, Widowmaker, McCree, and Soldier, and in last season's competitive it was Tracer, McCree, Soldier, Pharah, Roadhog.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent so long playing Widowmaker because I used to be really good at sniping in TF2 but I just done fell off and can't snipe anymore for whatever reason, and I was in denial about it in Overwatch for a long time. lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I spent so long playing Widowmaker because I used to be really good at sniping in TF2 but I just done fell off and can't snipe anymore for whatever reason, and I was in denial about it in Overwatch for a long time. lmfao

snipers cant clean house in this game like they can in tf2, i feel like widow is the absolute worst class you can pick lol. at least hanzo can just fling poo poo into the fray and get some lucky hits+has vision

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somethig like 98% of my TF2 playtime is Scout.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

its like 50/50 scout/soldier for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I live for double jumps and the scout double jump is muy excellente.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I live for double jumps and the scout double jump is muy excellente.

theres a bunch of dumbass loadout items that take away his double jump and i always thought they were super hosed up..i iwsh i could play OG tf2 w/ matchmaking

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Same.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

God, TF2 is so awesome. It was p. mediocre at first, but once they added all the new poo poo it really took off. I'll never forget the day i bought my first Hat, t'was an awesome moment indeed. Thankfully the sprit of the new tf2 has been carried over lovingly by Blizzard to OW. Awesomeness as far as the eye can see. Too good, too good. Love this drat game. Waiting for the album to finish downloading (its a freemium compilation based on Movember) and now I just gotta grab some noms before the new tracer skins come out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

God, TF2 is so awesome. It was p. mediocre at first, but once they added all the new poo poo it really took off. I'll never forget the day i bought my first Hat, t'was an awesome moment indeed. Thankfully the sprit of the new tf2 has been carried over lovingly by Blizzard to OW. Awesomeness as far as the eye can see. Too good, too good. Love this drat game. Waiting for the album to finish downloading (its a freemium compilation based on Movember) and now I just gotta grab some noms before the new tracer skins come out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me was 90% scout 9% sniper 1% everything else I think. I was trying to get into Demoman but then I stopped playing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

10/30/30/30 Heavy/Pyro/Engie/Medic...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My five most played are uh... Rooadhog and Hanzo in the topper most tier, and Solider 76, Dont remember the rest, but I play a lot of Ana as well, and Torbjorn on Defense, who is way less fail
than I could have ever imagined.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

My top three are Winston, Soldier and Mercy and then there's a bunch about the same I like to play around with.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

man i thoughtt hat was some private game thing but its real

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Wow Lucio seems kind of OP. I finally tried him out and immediately we started pwning and I got gold medals for healing without even really doing anything. I can't figure out if he's really all that fun but it does feel good knowing your directly contributing to the success of your team

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lucio has a stupid giant healing aura and its really helpful for the fragile classes, his biggest strength imo is that hes nearly immortal

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

rediscover posted:

Wow Lucio seems kind of OP. I finally tried him out and immediately we started pwning and I got gold medals for healing without even really doing anything. I can't figure out if he's really all that fun but it does feel good knowing your directly contributing to the success of your team

if you're like a normal human being he's just pretty good to play/not that bad to play against but he has like a 95% pick rate in tournaments and in the very highest levels of ranked lol. biggest reason why isn't the healing as much as it's the speed boost, good teams will coordinate it and spend a lot of time "taxi-ing" people back and forth from spawn etc and if they pull it off right it ends up being more effective at keeping your dudes in the fight than even Mercy's rez ability . the effectiveness of the speed boost just got a nerf on the test servers though and that'll probably hit real servers soon.

and FAU same deal with mccree, his damage is balanced out mostly because he only gets 6 shots in the clip but really good players just literally don't miss shots and if that's the case his range and damage is basically unmatched considering he can 1-2 shot pretty much any non-tank character .

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

If you're going to be scared of McCree then you should be scared of Roadhog, Soldier, Ana, Pharah, and a bunch of other ones because they all have a way to stop a tracer and/or kill them in one hit if you let them.

im scared of everyone and only play single player games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

man i thoughtt hat was some private game thing but its real

gently caress that

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I always preferred to say things like Whew. That was a close one. after a onesided match anyways

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I love Lucio, I end up playing him basically every match because nobody else wants to heal. He's definitely my favorite of the healers. I see him in a ton of games. I don't think he's necessarily super strong as much as playing him forces your party to think about working as a unit to use his healing, so just switching to Lucio makes your team better.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like saying "The better team lost" when I lose

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I say the bowser haiku when I win and the bowser karting greeting when I lsoe

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

And that the other team was wall hacking

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

And that the other team was wall hacking

loving hackers

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lumpy and I were accused of cheating in Advanced Warfare for months for using the laser weapons and going 40-0.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Black Baby Goku posted:

I like saying "The better team lost" when I lose

Sometimes, the better team has to lose. It's just basic mathematics.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

When we say that it's hilarious how much it infuriates the winning team

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i used to get banned from servers in TF2 because ppl thought i was aimbotting :D

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i used to get banned from servers in TF2 because ppl thought i was aimbotting :D

That's a cool feeling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got banned from a Crysis 2 server the very first time I played the game for that. 'Twas epic.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
anyone playing on ps4 this afternoon hit me up im gaming with a buddy

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Simple geometry.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I got banned from a Crysis 2 server the very first time I played the game for that. 'Twas epic.

so you could never play again?

im waiting for brazil v germany to end then im down to play this some, last chance to get sweet olympic loot

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

so you could never play again?

im waiting for brazil v germany to end then im down to play this some, last chance to get sweet olympic loot

When do the summer boxes go away?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

the 22nd i think?

• Locked thread