Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i guess alex ich is still alive, i was wondering what happened to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

henkman posted:

"this guy will die to a jungle gank, and I'll say 'why are you feeding the jungler' and they'll say 'well I didn't mean to' and that blew my mind. Thanks to reaperd"

"Well C9 asked me to play some scrims, so I played some scrims, and then I played jungle for Cloud 9 again"

the comeback story

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Smol posted:

Hopefully Goldenglue is a better commentator than a player.

hes actually really good lol

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This is going to be a great series. If C9 gets poo poo on, C9 gets poo poo on, so thats a win. If C9 wins, CLG goes to worlds, so thats a win.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
If my math's correct then if G2 wins the finals and H2K wins the third place match, H2K will go to Worlds on championship points.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
taliyah trundle rumble is a sick loving combo and will win this game unless jensen gets super fed

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
stupid loving tp leblanc

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
today is the day i cheer for c9

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
IMT's new sub jungler, bobbyhankhill

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I know choking is your fetish, IMT, but please don't choke.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
first blood on reksai and first blood tower local gold on sivir, this game is going really poorly for imt right now

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
The most impressive thing in competitive league is watching people CS on Rumble and not miss 33% of every wave.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
This seems like the worst match up C9 could have with their cautious style, but this is already the best game they have played all split.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Aumanor posted:

If my math's correct then if G2 wins the finals and H2K wins the third place match, H2K will go to Worlds on championship points.

Yes. That is the math. Go Unicorns.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

:smugdon:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Hey, lets teamfight against a midgame 3 AP team without an Aegis :downs:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
huni's first death: what the gently caress is he doing there

stump collector
May 28, 2007
there's the power of armorpen jhin, the fourth shot is a huge threat to every non tank in the game

stump collector
May 28, 2007
is IMT the first team to come back from losing both first blood bonuses on this patch? probably

stump collector
May 28, 2007
c9 should look to ban taliyah and vlad and go for an assassin on jensen, winning matchup for impact, and utility for botlane

e: and that assassin is kassadin

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
when imt play like an absolute mess and still win :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk: :gonk:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

exethan posted:

c9 should look to ban taliyah and vlad and go for an assassin on jensen, winning matchup for impact, and utility for botlane

e: and that assassin is kassadin

rumble was a way bigger problem than pobelter's taliyah at any point that game

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Firebert posted:

rumble was a way bigger problem than pobelter's taliyah at any point that game

i think you're right but taliyah is a pick that needs to be taken away because it shoves every assassin in super hard

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
Pobelter's not the best midlaner, but he's my favorite midlaner.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/LoLZirene/status/767106998651334656

jesus

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
bring back the fun junglers

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Please tell me busted rear end Ryze is enabled now, and breaking everything.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

hes been enabled for a while and isnt very good

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
After proving that they can easily win with meta comps, Huni nods confidently and picks riven.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

After proving that they can easily win with meta comps, Huni nods confidently and picks riven.

if all goes well we will be seeing the top lane jhin game 3

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
wild fuckin turtle folks

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

dicks assassin posted:

Please tell me busted rear end Ryze is enabled now, and breaking everything.

His main use was in Giants/Unicorns where UOL used the ult to warp out of the baron pit to safety.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Top Lane Riven from huni is unique.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
This game is pretty radical

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

It must suck to be Turtle this game.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

After doing everything right, Impact throws it all away and gives up first turret gold.

Just hug the loving turret until you get top turret or you see the jungler elsewhere you idiot

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

200 IQ escape there

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Was that the notorious P O B

stump collector
May 28, 2007
its him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Its him... the 6 flash guy... amazing outplays by his 6 flashes. cool.

• Locked thread