Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is best in life?
This poll is closed.
Idols 44 15.22%
Baps 77 26.64%
Robots 72 24.91%
3d 38 13.15%
Touhous 58 20.07%
Total: 289 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

for the record, im aware of the full content of that image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Tornadoes are scary, I'm glad you didn't die in one. Also I hope your life-giving electricity returns soon.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

ty

Fortunately it's all over and being without power isn't the worst thing, compared to all the uprooted trees around here

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

El Burbo posted:

for the record, im aware of the full content of that image

and i'm the one called gross boy huh

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

What I'm really mad about is that the only nearby bike trails are filled with fallen trees on the path so welp.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Futaba Anzu posted:

then why don't people with legitimate series or whatnot refer to their characters as ocs? What differentiates the characters a published person makes compared to the ones amateur artists or writers create?
the legitimate series part

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

post the page

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Srice posted:

What I'm really mad about is that the only nearby bike trails are filled with fallen trees on the path so welp.

That's what I love most about running...nothing can stop me.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Srice posted:

they are now double black diamond. get out there

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Here's my oc

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

bungle in the jung

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Futaba Anzu posted:

post the page

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
xabungle in the bajung

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Snuggle in my junk

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I think I hurt myself running last week so I've been trying to take it easy but end up working out too much anyway.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Video Game fact: the joke in Dragon Quest 3 where you think you're going to get a puff puff massage from a hot chick but it turns s out to be a really fat dude rules

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Admoon posted:

bungle in the jung

Like "jungle" without the end bit, or like Carl?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Started rewatching Nichijou and it is still the greatest thing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Video Game fact: the joke in Dragon Quest 3 where you think you're going to get a puff puff massage from a hot chick but it turns s out to be a really fat dude rules

That reminds me, I should get back to DQ Heroes.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph got freaking owned

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Nailed it

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

free endorph

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Erg posted:

free endorph

GorfZaplen posted:

:mrgw:

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

I think I hurt myself running last week so I've been trying to take it easy but end up working out too much anyway.

I know this feel

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it would be nice to not have a headache but it's probably from the weather so not much help for it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Srice posted:

I know this feel

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

so yeah my girlfriend and i ate her cake

it tasted a bit weird and was a bit too moist even for a cake I think, it kind of made me want to vomit because it was a nostalgic experience of the cakes I ate in my youth that made me disgustingly ill. I consumed 1/4th of the cake in total, with her having one as well, but I am unsure if the remaining 1/2 of the cake will be eaten.

I did get to consume half a can of frosting after though, so that was good at least

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

very good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

THANK YOU NEYMAR YOU STUPID gently caress. EAT poo poo FLAPS!!!

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

voltcatfish posted:

so yeah my girlfriend and i ate her cake

it tasted a bit weird and was a bit too moist even for a cake I think, it kind of made me want to vomit because it was a nostalgic experience of the cakes I ate in my youth that made me disgustingly ill. I consumed 1/4th of the cake in total, with her having one as well, but I am unsure if the remaining 1/2 of the cake will be eaten.

I did get to consume half a can of frosting after though, so that was good at least

I don't really know where to start with this one.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Dzhay posted:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Dzhay posted:

Shocking update! Food makes volt die a little!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'm not actually ill though. I'm doing just fine.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

RIP

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

I'm not actually ill though. I'm doing just fine.

and she was never heard from again

• Locked thread