Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

Starting SMT4 for the first time when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

holy poo poo Monster Hunter Generations is good and fun. great improvement from 4, which was still excellent

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
played csgo again after losing my rank due to inactivity. At least without rank i could play with my friend so i guess that's good

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm going to play Pin•Bot for NES, and I am going to draw the robots from Robotron: 2084

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Was playing HOI4, then the game reminded me it's bullshit so I'm gonna play Phoenix Wright.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Picked up Dragon's Dogma on Steam, I love this game.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

its one of my favorite games from the ps3/xbox 360 era

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
I did a few rounds of titanfall 2 but then I remembered I have amplitude and tricky towers on this thing and those are better uses of console time than an fps

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Muh Om Nom Nomins, some minecraft and some Overwatch later when im feeling a bit more frisky.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

dragons Doge

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Overwatch

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

Shin Megami Tensei IV to prepare for Apocalypse

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Currently in the middle of "My sister is hogging up all the loving bandwidth: Director's Cut" with the "Argentinian Tin Can Rope Telephone Connection" DLC pack.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
CSGO, btw.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

currently stuck at work and they issued mandatory OT, now, at 2 in the morning in some of the most epic bullshit i've experienced in all my years. but in a few hours i'll be watching germany hopefully crush brazil

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Stellaris

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Took a break from gameing to watch a movie, mite play some more Overwatch before bed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

its one of my favorite games from the ps3/xbox 360 era
It's really good, this is my third full playthrough but the PC version is definitely an improvement.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's really good, this is my third full playthrough but the PC version is definitely an improvement.

The PC version is the definite version for sure

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
i beat momodora. very good game .

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got a loong weekend and im gonna make a new ds3 file to warm up for the dlc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

got a loong weekend and im gonna make a new ds3 file to warm up for the dlc

What char you gonna make? I started a new caster guy and I'm not levelling up health to make the opening area a bit more challenging and it's pretty fun. This is the guy I'm planning on getting the plat with

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

pure str, no magic or shields

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

Now we are talking

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

Your damage output is gonna be comically large, this is a good combo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

this build fuckng rules, its what i beat the game with first time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was immediately invaded on the first level by a madman and a regular red dude, they dueled over who would fight me. the madman, wearing full abysswatcher gear using a caestus won and quickly parried my axe charge and killed me

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this game rules..ive forgotten

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I played The Witcher 3 as I waited for the Titanfall 2 beta to download last night but PSN's so slow that it didn't finish until late in the night so I just went to bed. Today will be the beta and probably more TW3 so I can wrap up the last side quests.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Titanfall 2 is pretty sick. The network stuff is cool

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I had a lot of fun with Dragon's Dogma but I got stuck at this part where you have to kill a giant cyclops while dudes shoot ballistae at you. just couldn't get past it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

Did this in DS1 with the large club, it owned.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

this is how i play all Souls games and it's always the most fun character to play

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I made a new DS2 character last night, started with Bandit so my DEX is higher than STR but I was planning on taking him in a pure STR/DEX direction...my last character had high ish STR but most of my points went into making my magic better. i know i kinda prefer dex in DS1 but which is cooler in DS2?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Frog Act posted:

I made a new DS2 character last night, started with Bandit so my DEX is higher than STR but I was planning on taking him in a pure STR/DEX direction...my last character had high ish STR but most of my points went into making my magic better. i know i kinda prefer dex in DS1 but which is cooler in DS2?
Get them both really high, but Strength a bit higher, so you can dual-wield greatswords or boss weapons or something cool.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna play the Eyes over Heaven demo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm going to play Titanfall 1.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
NXT Takeover and UFC 202...maybe some Overwatch too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
fire emblem conquest for the first time