Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

lol. but thank you for the information

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

brazil won on the last penalty shot, im going to kill myself w/ a million beers and probably play this for a while

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

brazil won on the last penalty shot, im going to kill myself w/ a million beers and probably play this for a while

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You definitely do see Lucio in 95% of games. Would be interesting to see how they mix that up without nerfing him too hard.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they nerfed his speedboost a little but hes essential

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lucio's nerf is that he's absolutely no fun to play

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I'd be happier if his speed aura was reduced but his grind speed increased. He's never ever been about damage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

I'd be happier if his speed aura was reduced but his grind speed increased. He's never ever been about damage.

I thought he was insanely deadly in the beta.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i like watching the team win and dying once if at all during a round

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I thought he was insanely deadly in the beta.

You could be right. It's more so that it's hard for me to land even one headshot with his gun, let alone all 4 shots.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lumpy and I were accused of cheating in Advanced Warfare for months for using the laser weapons and going 40-0.

badass

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

U crazy. I'm not that good at him but booping people into pits is a real joy. I can't aim his gun worth poo poo though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh wait i thoiught that said Advance Wars and you and lumpy went back like, years, and were greifing people in a non existent online mode, and thoughtn that THAT was badass. annnyway, im going back to the yankee rose

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the shots are super slow so it's very hard to lead with

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only one I can stand being is Zenyatta because I can shoot at people and actually damage them without pissing everyone off.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

the shots are super slow so it's very hard to lead with

if you're good at tracking you can do decent damage at medium/close range, but nowhere near a real attack class

i dont mind playing lucio but id rather be mercy or zen most of the time, usually use him on attack

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HORMELCHILI posted:

oh wait i thoiught that said Advance Wars and you and lumpy went back like, years, and were greifing people in a non existent online mode, and thoughtn that THAT was badass. annnyway, im going back to the yankee rose

lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I like not doing anything, so I like playing Lucio.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtCt0VNyxc

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hahahahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmfao

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Wormskull posted:

The only one I can stand being is Zenyatta because I can shoot at people and actually damage them without pissing everyone off.

ana is good for this too but discord is so strong she never gets picked

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

With Ana you have to make a choice about healing vs damage that you don't have to make as Zenyatta. The reason people hated Ana picks for a long time is because everyone was spending too much time doing damage and using the grenade and sleep to save themselves and stuff.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

yeah true. i focus on healing first but will take a few shots at enemies or grenade a mercy when appropriate

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really like ana when you have a good team that sticks around you

thats another thing about lucio, he can go into the fray and start healing everyone w/ no risk and just boost away at lightspeed/literally blow them 50 feet away if there's any trouble. all the other medics have very limited options if someone runs up on them and heavily depend on teammates to protect them, especially mercy

mercy and ana are really powerful if you have a good team that shields them, lucio and zen are just always good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have a newfound lack of respect for rediscover

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

He got this poo poo like a day ago. Give him time.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

*the opening bass riff from the o'jays - money is playing while i strut into the thread wearing a saturday night fever disco suit, rainbow afro wig, a giant gold medallion of the overwatch logo, round sunglasses that are also the overwatch logo, extremely tall platform shoes that are as long as stilts, and holding an equally long swagger stick/pimp cane with a diamond at the top that has the overwatch logo encased inside it* Whats the word, playas? *one of the platforms get stuck in a pot hole and i tumble over, breaking my overwatch sunglasses and making me grab my knee like peter griffin*

ssst ah

sst ahhhhhh

sst ahhh

sst ahhhhh

ssssst.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bobnumerotres posted:

Bob..

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

He was pretty deece when he was with me?!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

He prob picked torb on offense and bob had an aneurysm

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lmao. But I saw some people play as torb on payload maps by putting the turret atop the car and that kinda works

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

It's a gimmick, yeah, if you can get the team to work around you.

On console though you will totally see 6x torbs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*the opening bass riff from the o'jays - money is playing while i strut into the thread wearing a saturday night fever disco suit, rainbow afro wig, a giant gold medallion of the overwatch logo, round sunglasses that are also the overwatch logo, extremely tall platform shoes that are as long as stilts, and holding an equally long swagger stick/pimp cane with a diamond at the top that has the overwatch logo encased inside it* Whats the word, playas? *one of the platforms get stuck in a pot hole and i tumble over, breaking my overwatch sunglasses and making me grab my knee like peter griffin*

ssst ah

sst ahhhhhh

sst ahhh

sst ahhhhh

ssssst.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no its just because hes white with that avi

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

ssst ah

sst ahhhhhh

sst ahhh

sst ahhhhh

ssssst.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

hmm, looks white to me

• Locked thread