Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

lorn Wayne posted:

Why doesn't trump just have his bed airlifted with him wherever he goes or whatever if he's such a big baby about sleeping?

My theory is he actually won't poop anywhere but his own private bathroom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
So yeah either he's embezzling money or he was taken for a career-defining ride. Both are about equally plausible to me tbh.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

I work in data and yes, things like OCEAN are just marketing garbage to sell data products that make a token appearance in the actual analytics side of it, even if middle management 'stresses' on it in company meetings.

it usually just comes down to meat and bones analytics which you don't have to loving PAY $8 MILLION FOR.

"skull and bones analytics—of course, it all makes sense now" *cuts another piece of red yarn for the truthweb wall*
—oiled & ready

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Titan posted:

If Trump gets elected how is he going to visit other countries if he can't sleep anywhere but his tacky as gently caress apartment?

other leaders must come to trump

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Interesting that the website company is owned by Tump's digital director.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/767224983617691648

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lol @ that Drudge article.
Trump gets too much credit for shattering the Right Wing as it existed for decades.

It was Obama. Obama broke their loving brains irreparably.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/bykowicz/status/767220167050948608

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Is there any precedent for this being ok whatsoever, or is Trump basically funneling money to himself through this campaign.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I do not think that Trump's campaign can use campaign finances to build a TNN website.

Instead, I am going with the "everything is a scam" idea.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

ahhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiit!!!!

yesssssssssssssss nite crew

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Is there any precedent for this being ok whatsoever, or is Trump basically funneling money to himself through this campaign.

Don't be so ignorant!!!!

he's also funneling money to his staff

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lorn Wayne posted:

Don't be so ignorant!!!!

he's also funneling money to his staff

Now, now. Don't jump to conclusions.
I'm sure Russia is getting more than his staff.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

After the Trump team, under pressure from the Republican National Committee and others to ramp up its ground game and voter-targeting operation, met with Cambridge Analytica officials in late June, campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner were at loggerheads: While Kushner wanted to bring the company aboard, Manafort opposed the move.

It was Kushner, a longtime friend of Giles-Parscale co-founder Brad Parscale, according to the Trump aide, who brought the San Antonio firm aboard, which then brought the Cambridge Analytica data scientists in house. The Trump campaign did not respond to repeated requests for comment. A spokesman for Cambridge Analytica, declined to comment.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438739/trump-campaigns-data-firm-partner-cambridge-analytica-worked-cruz

lol The Kush is basically running the campaign at this point

Orange Hitler being advised by a Jewish son-in-law who stays out of the public eye is the most American poo poo ever.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/767230456584671233

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/767230797694853120

https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/767231913086087173

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Thanks, Obama.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The True Conservatives are losing their loving minds

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

GrimGypsy posted:

lol @ that Drudge article.
Trump gets too much credit for shattering the Right Wing as it existed for decades.

It was Obama. Obama broke their loving brains irreparably.
I used to think there will be a time they will recover their brains and look back at the last few years with horror and regret but I don't think that anymore.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Clinton's winning and Trump's losing, but this is Rick Wilson's election.

Also :laffo: at the Giles-Parscale thing arising from Jared Kushner knowing a guy.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Trumps main goal for this election is to run up enough miles on his jet that he can swindle a new one out of his campaign

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

quote:

Mr. Mercer, 70, a mathematician and competitive poker player who spent his early career at I.B.M., joined Renaissance in the 1990s and rose to become the co-chief executive, earning hundreds of millions of dollars along the way. Today, he and his wife, Diana, live on a sprawling estate on Long Island’s North Shore where, according to court records, he installed a $2.7 million model railroad set (and later sued the vendor for overcharging him).
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/robert-mercer-donald-trump-donor.html

American Dream

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

other leaders must come to trump

And let foreigners stink up his apartment?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rick wilson gonna summon the demon etrigan soon

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Pander posted:

Clinton's winning and Trump's losing, but this is Rick Wilson's election.

Also :laffo: at the Giles-Parscale thing arising from Jared Kushner knowing a guy.

Rick Wilson is a lovely motherfucker who'd sell me out for a nickel, but I can't hate him personally.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Joementum posted:

Thanks, Obama.

how long until the corps of engineers says he's full of poo poo

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

how long until the corps of engineers says he's full of poo poo
they won't because then they get painted as politically biased and part of the obama administration that needs to change and etc etc

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish
Besides which, it'll land squarely on Jindal because he did nothing.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Atrocious Joe posted:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438739/trump-campaigns-data-firm-partner-cambridge-analytica-worked-cruz

Orange Hitler being advised by a Jewish son-in-law who stays out of the public eye is the most American poo poo ever.

I can't deny the delicious irony of a Jewish guy who fucks Ivanka controlling the alt-right Trump campaign

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
america is a weird country

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

it's God's Own Country

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

He literally collects piss in a quest for immortality

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
america is where jesus gets all of his piercings and tattoos done

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Also where He buys His meth

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

America's oligarchs pay millions to charlatans who promise that a weekly injection of Gila Monster venom into their veins will give them immortality.

I've got to get into that racket.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Oiled and Ready posted:

He literally collects piss in a quest for immortality

No, he funds a lunatic in Oregon to collect piss for him.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

duh! he makes his money fair and square from the russians! christ its like you idiots havent even been paying attention

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

Atrocious Joe posted:

the best part is that kushner doesn't even run the company he owns, his convicted felon father runs it with him as a frontman. meanwhile, his brother has built one of the best respected venture capital firms on the east coast. trump got the third best kushner

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

america is where jesus gets all of his piercings and tattoos done

america is where jesus got hepatitis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
wait Trump has reversed course on Amnesty and Mexico and the Wall? really?

Man what the hell is eve ln going on anymore, I put the thread down for a weekend trip and come back to this. When I left the media were praising him for not verbally making GBS threads himself in public like usual, where does everything stand now?

• Locked thread