Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Arthur Penisdragon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Have you guys seen the trailer for the new Arthur movie? Looks bad, real bad.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

She just needs to yell really loudly at everyone to "gently caress OFF WITH THE GUNS!" and "DEAL WITH THE loving ERECTIONS!". It works for Donny.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Have you guys seen the trailer for the new Arthur movie? Looks bad, real bad.

the graphics look good

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

I never know how to feel about this.... like on one hand it's right whitey genocided the gently caress out of the indians in the name of God and civilization, but on the other hand it's right, so is it saying as an act of contrition and in the interest of ensuring that Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence is preserved we should have religious extremists flood the country and slaughter us?

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I never know how to feel about this.... like on one hand it's right whitey genocided the gently caress out of the indians in the name of God and civilization, but on the other hand it's right, so is it saying as an act of contrition and in the interest of ensuring that Nietzsche's Eternal Recurrence is preserved we should have religious extremists flood the country and slaughter us?
This image and others of its kind are so often posted as pro-immigration, which is so baffling to me when the image depends on using native Americans as a case study on how mass immigration can annihilate a native culture.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ConstantDelays posted:

This image and others of its kind are so often posted as pro-immigration, which is so baffling to me when the image depends on using native Americans as a case study on how mass immigration can annihilate a native culture.

it depends on whether you think whitey deserves to be destroyed in retribution

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if whitey had the same population density and overseas pathogen exposure as the nat ams it would die too

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

why do they have to make everything cgi 3d models Arthur looked good already

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

Yeah plus that cgi looks like dogshit. I wish Disney would go back to Lion King style instead of what they have now

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

because it's cheaper. lol if you think they give a gently caress about quality of the end product outside of how much they can make on it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blue Train posted:

because it's cheaper. lol if you think they give a gently caress about quality of the end product outside of how much they can make on it

It looks like poop and I won't be showing my son any of this modern poo poo with clay and plastic looking drat cgi

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah plus that cgi looks like dogshit. I wish Disney would go back to Lion King style instead of what they have now

I agree, hand (computer) drawn poo poo for the win.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

It looks like poop and I won't be showing my son any of this modern poo poo with clay and plastic looking drat cgi

It really makes me mad because Arthur was already simplistically drawn; they could have at least put forth a modicum of effort towards the CGI but nope, gently caress it make a balloon for his head and call it a day

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

John Denver Hoxha posted:

i know how to feel about this

WE ARE DICKS

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

kill whitey

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Blue Train posted:

kill whitey

:wth::yeah::roflolmao:

:suicide:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the whole whites and natives thing isn't really equivalent anyway because by the time the colonies in New England were settled diseases brought by the Spanish years before had already ravaged the Americas and wiped out like 50-95% of the indigenous populations (depending on which scholars you're reading)

like how the Martians died in War of the Worlds but in reverse

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
An old teacher of mine just posted this.

Just in case - My very intelligent friend who is an attorney said to post this. Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Moridin920 posted:

the whole whites and natives thing isn't really equivalent anyway because by the time the colonies in New England were settled diseases brought by the Spanish years before had already ravaged the Americas and wiped out like 50-95% of the indigenous populations (depending on which scholars you're reading)

like how the Martians died in War of the Worlds but in reverse

Colonists and explorers made conscious efforts to spread that disease, making the problem worse. It wasn't just a guiltless whoopsie. People understood biological warfare a very long time ago, even if the mechanics were obscured to them.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Pvt.Scott posted:

Colonists and explorers made conscious efforts to spread that disease, making the problem worse. It wasn't just a guiltless whoopsie. People understood biological warfare a very long time ago, even if the mechanics were obscured to them.

while this is true, it is also true that before their arrival there was mass disease that caused a huge reduction in population with many civilizations just up and disappearing

and i mean like obviously a single republic with a huge military budget is much different than hundreds of different tribes and confederations, I just thought the picture is funny given the context it was posted in, like it's being used as pro-illegal immigration meme but it's saying feel bad that our country was built by illegal immigrants coming in and killing and displacing the original inhabitants

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Bonzo posted:

An old teacher of mine just posted this.

'My very intelligent friend who is an attorney said to post this.'

This reads like a middle aged version of 'My uncle works at Nintendo'.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

This guy regularly posts about how he has no girlfriend.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

TheMostFrench posted:

um he is posting about his girlfriend chloe?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

TheMostFrench posted:

Jealous much?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

TheMostFrench posted:

Chloe looks like a Clyde with that chill bro-smile, man. Watch out!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

cuck cuck im gay posted:

It took me two hours to dig this up. it is nsfw but trust me and click it

http://i.imgur.com/to95uOI.jpg

That vagina be stomped to poo poo. Looks like that dude is crying.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Salty Josh posted:

That vagina be stomped to poo poo. Looks like that dude is crying.

A gross but fitting sharez0ne contribution

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pvt.Scott posted:

That's true but I'm talking about like when people got to Plymouth Rock there was a native village already there with the brush all cleared out and everything except all the inhabitants were dead and buried by the last surviving like 4-5 people who had already left.

Then the settlers looted a bunch of the graves n stuff.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Blue Train posted:

they learn the three rs and that's all they need: reading, riting, and respecting our troops

this is one of the most depressing laughs that i've laughed

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Dienes posted:

I wish I got a screenshot. A friend from high school posted about how the Monica Lewinsky scandal was a cover-up designed to distract people and minimize coverage of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting.

When I pointed out the Phoenix Lights occurred on March 13, 1997 and the Monica Lewinsky scandal first broke on January 17, 1998, I was unfriended and blocked.

It immediately torpedoed Clinton and Gingrich's then-secret plan to privatize social security. That's the proper conspiracy theory. That it was a desperate measure to save social security.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I was wondering what the deal was with the multiple fake death stories in this thread, [url=http://www.snopes.com/angelina-jolie-death-hoax/]Snopes explains[url].

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Lol gently caress that get your freak on nigga, no girl is werth wating for especially when you know she suckin dudes dicks!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nice Guys are so honest and genuine :allears:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Ah, the naive days when you thought that a girl meant that when she said it. It's not that she's not ready, it's that she's not ready for you. Can't hang onto girls waiting for them to see the light. You'll never get laid before prom that way.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Anderron Shi posted:

Lol gently caress that get your freak on nigga, no girl is werth wating for especially when you know she suckin dudes dicks!

That is goddamn poetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol if you waiting on a bitch that don't suck dick

• Locked thread