Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I open carry because I didn't want to pay for a concealed carry permit (and so bullies will know not to mess with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

No poo poo.

But you can at least close the pen's door, so that the creature can not escape, you fuckman.

But then you can't escape either

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I open carry because I didn't want to pay for a concealed carry permit (and so bullies will know not to mess with me

You must be pretty strong to carry around a baby giraffe. But what happens when they grow up into big giraffes?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Wedemeyer posted:

You must be pretty strong to carry around a baby giraffe. But what happens when they grow up into big giraffes?

Well if you weigh it enough times as it grows up, the progressive overload will help keep you jacked. You can't just start with a fully grown giraffe, you gotta work your way up there.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ein cooler Typ posted:

But then you can't escape either

You are considerably myopic towards the future.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Wedemeyer posted:

You know those weigh stations on the highway?

You gotta make sure they duck for the overpasses on the way over though. :ohdear:

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Dumbfire Rocketman posted:

shitPosting COnstantly Syndrome

I just wanted to thank you for that whole post.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVFyGn06LnQ

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"

Ferrule posted:

Well, their were around 20+ open carries in Texas when one guy killed a shitload of cops so I'd say it doesn't prevent jack.

(in fact, they ran away instead of "defending mah rights" and actually caused more harm when authorities were trying to find the "active shooter")

Source? Or are you conflating cops with private gun owners?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
i open carry a notebook containing all my something awful posts regarding gun owners. people gotta know

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

i open carry a notebook containing all my something awful posts

I hope they lock you up you monster

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

So many Canadian tuxedos

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

PCOS Bill posted:

I hope they lock you up you monster

for every shitpost i make i type up another 2 and upload them to a private server in guatemala. i have three dead man switches in place - if anybody comes for me, i'll post them all

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Hey if you lot are going to give doccers poo poo in regards to his knowledge of novelty shotgun loads, I have no idea what to say to you.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Picnic Princess posted:

So many Canadian tuxedos

A truly disgusting appropriation of our culture

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Wedemeyer posted:

Then you can leave the door open.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

for every shitpost i make i type up another 2 and upload them to a private server in guatemala. i have three dead man switches in place - if anybody comes for me, i'll post them all

see that's the trick though. always hold back at least one item from your list of sperg retorts for when the other person (or people) post back at you. just make sure your first list is extra spergy so it can spare the one or two points off the end and still be a laundry list.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Everything made of denim that isn't a pair of jeans generally looks like poo poo and makes its owner look like a massive dork stuck in the early '90s, but the denim Gremlin interior actually looks decent. It doesn't look like somebody hacked up a bunch of Levi's to make it.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Wedemeyer posted:

If he carries it around every day, he'll grow stronger in proportion, like Milo of Croton.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Etoniichuan posted:

Too bad they couldn't put his full name on it.

Smitty Werberjagermanjensen de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nurnburger-bratwustle-gernspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shonedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Why is it that the world never remembered the name of Smitty Werberjagermanjensen de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nurnburger-bratwustle-gernspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shonedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm? :smith:

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Elsa posted:

see that's the trick though. always hold back at least one item from your list of sperg retorts for when the other person (or people) post back at you. just make sure your first list is extra spergy so it can spare the one or two points off the end and still be a laundry list.

they dont call me lord of sperg for nothing

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
I have been giggling like a retard at this for almost an hour now:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

I MUST HAVE THIS

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Thanks, now I will have this running through my head all day.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Never seen an uglier car. This is just pants.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

https://youtu.be/pOrMXimX2jw

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://gfycat.com/AbsoluteInexperiencedIndiancow

It even has the ring :allears:

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

RareAcumen posted:

Denim extravaganza
You forgot one:

:colbert:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

You forgot one:

:colbert:

What exactly is missing? :confused:

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Wedemeyer posted:

Then you just sit on top and subtract your weight off.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Fun fact: you and facts are useless are the same person in my head for some reason

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

RareAcumen posted:

What exactly is missing? :confused:

This studly model here is clearly lacking an absurdly horrible hairpiece.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'm gonna send her a picture of my penis.

I sent her a picture of my penis.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

davidspackage posted:

I'm gonna send her a picture of my penis. (´・ω・`)

I sent her a picture of my penis. (´・ω・`)

Fixed that for you.

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

Chard posted:

motherfuck imgur right now but this post is a gif of charlie from it's always sunny shouting about how he doesn't care.

shut up.

No, you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread