Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Black is loving this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Super continues to be the most fan fic show possible.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

CharlestheHammer posted:

Super continues to be the most fan fic show possible.

DBZ is already a gigantic DB fanfic, hehe.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I feel for that to be true DBZ would need to give us more monkey transformations or characters just keep growing taller.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
That or Goku's heart going doki doki when sempai Vegeta notices him.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

HitTheTargets posted:

That or Goku's heart going doki doki when sempai Vegeta notices him.

Why do you think he died in the future?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

The next episode preview on this weeks episode was a bit short, the full version is here

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/index.html

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I shouldn't need to spoiler this, but just in case anyone wants to know:

Vegeta jobs again.

He does us all proud.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Oh no, that cliffhanger, what will happen to Goku? :ohdear:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Victory, probably.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

"Goodbye, Mr. Tien!

Have a great day at school!"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That's cool as gently caress

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

So goku's friend is gonna be Zamasu or Vegeta right.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

it will be Pan and she will be trained by the most powerful being in existence growing up

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

It's so beautiful. One day I'll put this image above my baby's crib.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Creation of Satan

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

They should have sent a poet.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So what do you think Gokus strategy for his upcoming fight with Zeno-Chan will be? We have already discovered one of Zenos weaknesses, he is not omniscient (or at least he pretends not to be). Beerus wouldn't warn Goku not to bring up Black and time travel if Zeno knew literally everything already.

That means he has some kinds of limits, and Goku just needs to overcome them!

Edit: also, who wants to wager that Vegita took Trumks to the time chamber off-screen and taught him SSJ Blue?

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Aug 21, 2016

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Rutibex posted:

So what do you think Gokus strategy for his upcoming fight with Zeno-Chan will be? We have already discovered one of Zenos weaknesses, he is not omniscient (or at least he pretends not to be). Beerus wouldn't warn Goku not to bring up Black and time travel if Zeno knew literally everything already.

That means he has some kinds of limits, and Goku just needs to overcome them!

Imagine the super saiyan infinity deviantart pic, but now it's all blue and red.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

So what exactly is the deal with this new cut of RoF?

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Imagine the super saiyan infinity deviantart pic, but now it's all blue and red.

Now I want Goku to go Super Saijan Red, White & Blue in the most American fan art ever. The transformation would probably involve pictures of crying eagles set to rock music as he grunted his way to completion.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Gowasu really sucks as a teacher.

Kild posted:

It's going to be Black, clearly. :colbert:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Raxivace posted:

So what exactly is the deal with this new cut of RoF?

Gonna go out on a limb and guess they animated more of the bit where Future Trunks slices Freezer, like maybe starting from when Freezer made the huge energy ball to attack with and Trunks catches it.

How did the androids kill everyone when Future Yajirobe is around tho??? also, can't wait to see how that Zen-chan button ends up playing out.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

Zin-Chan would hate Vegita, he acts like a scared bitch around people that are more powerful than himself. No, Goku is going to bring the one person who could really show Zin-Chan a good time and have some great ideas about what to do when playing with an omnipotent god-child.

He is clearly going to bring his oldest friend, Bulma.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I can always enjoy Goku treating god like a child and putting him on his shoulder just after agreeing to play with Super God.

Also seeing Supreme Kai is still off putting to me. I definitely prefer this to when he was fused with Kibito, but were his proportions always like that? His head is huge.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

They made Old Kai a lot taller for some reason, though maybe he was always that tall

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Pureauthor posted:

I shouldn't need to spoiler this, but just in case anyone wants to know:

Vegeta jobs again.

He does us all proud.

It doesn't really look like he jobs, at least not yet. Seems like he's still fine when Black goes Rose. I really hope he won't job even though I know what show this is.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am looking forward to The Great Saiyaman playing with The King of All.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

How could Goku even find The Great Saiyaman? Nobody knows his secret identity!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found Supreme Kai's height off putting. like, he was taller in Z right?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Carlosologist posted:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found Supreme Kai's height off putting. like, he was taller in Z right?

He was always that short. We just remember him merged with Kabito. Also when they first met him he floated around like M. Bison which made him seem taller:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

He doesn't seem that different to me either.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Rutibex posted:

Zin-Chan would hate Vegita, he acts like a scared bitch around people that are more powerful than himself. No, Goku is going to bring the one person who could really show Zin-Chan a good time and have some great ideas about what to do when playing with an omnipotent god-child.

He is clearly going to bring his oldest friend, Bulma.

Nah nah

see

remember a few episodes ago, about a certain character's cameo?

Goku's going to bring Arale.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Arale is the only other being who can match Zeno in power

JohnnyCocksville
Feb 1, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
265 pages and not a single dragon balls joke

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

JohnnyCocksville posted:

it's the thread title you dummy.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

JohnnyCocksville posted:

I think we had the daily dose show up once or twice, or that may have been in the Piccolo Day celebration thread.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Piccolo's the obvious choice for Zen friend. He's good with kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Rutibex posted:

Nah, its clear that no one is scared of Beerus any more, in episode 51 everyone just ignored him and left him in the garden instead of feeding him dinner. Look at the way Vegita treats Beerus, he doesn't cower any more. It's not because they are friends, its because he knows Beerus isn't a threat. If Beerus actually destroyed the Earth Vegita and Goku would push his poo poo in.

The most telling moment is when Beerus sees Goku use the SSJ Blue Kaio-Ken. Whis asked his sarcastically "Oh gee Beerus, that wouldn't be a problem for you would it?". He is clearly making fun of Beerus, because he knows drat well that Goku is now stronger than him. The only reason they keep saying he is "stronger" is a kind of joke respect thing. They won't fight again, that would ruin the joke!

no, they know that beerus and whis are bros w/ the sayains now, and and the red blue ssj is basically just saying maybe it would bea fair fight. beerus wont kill them or blow up earth bc vegeta and goku are his first friends.

• Locked thread