Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
missing smite as elise is inexcusible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Is Move the worst LCS jungler or the worst professional LoL jungler?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i think GP is going to get nerfed again because the fact that you can go 0/3 in laning and flame horizon someone with standard lanes right now is absurd.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wuxi posted:

did you not just see him cocoon the poo poo out of that canon minion? that mother fucker had NO chance to survive

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Wuxi posted:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
G2 is lucky they face no real competition because they look like poo poo

Firebert fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Aug 21, 2016

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Firebert posted:

G2 is lucky they face no real composition because they look like poo poo

To be fair, so far everyone in western league looked like poo poo. Maybe TSM (or CLG :downs:) will change that, but I don't have the highest of hopes

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

My prediction:

TSM > CLG 3-0
TSM > C9 3-1.

I never liked TSM because of Regi, but their current team is fun to watch. Hauntzer is a treat to watch. I also think they're the only NA team that has a chance at winning anything after groups. I don't think C9 nor CLG have a chance at getting out of groups at Worlds. And if CLG gets to worlds, I think they're just going to get stomped.

Without knowing group draws, I'd guess NA teams' chances of getting out of groups at something like:

TSM: 80%
C9: 30%
IMT: 40%
CLG: 10%

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

G2 drafted three losing lanes in a meta about snowballing the game during laning and won. thats gonna be a problem against other teams, but i would hope that they dont keep doing that

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

its sort of distressing to me that uol got a super fed gnar and doesnt try to 4-1 and instead just cranks their hog around the baron pit and loses for free

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why isn't anyone in the LCS building Talliyah comps she's the strongest mid laner this patch

the gently caress

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Wuxi posted:

To be fair, so far everyone in western league looked like poo poo. Maybe TSM (or CLG :downs:) will change that, but I don't have the highest of hopes

Any of the NA quarterfinalists and Splyce could've beaten G2 if they played like that

They won because they are playing against the guy who thought sightstone Nidalee was good and the guy who got bodied by challenger series adcs

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

RealFoxy posted:

Why isn't anyone in the LCS building Talliyah comps she's the strongest mid laner this patch

the gently caress

Unless its permabanned I assume TSM will build atleast 1 Taliyah comp since Bjerg is the best western Tali player.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

taliyah comp: a comp where you pick taliyah, and also any other four champs

i mean there's some super good ones around building terrain or picks or whatever but she's just legit the strongest mid laner atm bc of her ability to push every single champ in the entire game in.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
if CLG bans Taliyah, Bjerg will just crush with Zilean...

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

YancyQ posted:

is there anything bjerg won't crush huhi on

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hi my name is perkz and expect and i dont know what the gently caress i am doing or where i am and honestly i may be high

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
how do unicorns always manage to turn their opponents into idiots. what ancient magic is this

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

YancyQ posted:

He's playing against Huhi. It doesn't matter what champs they get.

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Lovechop posted:

how do unicorns always manage to turn their opponents into idiots. what ancient magic is this

Love; the ancient magic is love. It can turn anyone into an idiot.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i dont see any evidence that uol have any idea how they're going to win this game so i still dont think this lead matters

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you know its not like kikis was a super great top laner but expect reminds me of huhi in that the assumption was he's going to be good because he's korean but i just don't see anything he's good at, other than being on a good team. he got a ton of jungle attention this season and didnt really do much with it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

like expect was a sub on 2144, the lspl team with a zillion dudes on it. a sub.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

rabidsquid posted:

like expect was a sub on 2144, the lspl team with a zillion dudes on it. a sub.

I'm assuming he must have performed in scrims or something but I haven't seen much evidence that EU teams have any idea wtf they're doing so that's probably dumb of me.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao UOL

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

I like the idea of gently caress it just dive with Taric R but that seems to have not worked

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

IXIX posted:

I like the idea of gently caress it just dive with Taric R but that seems to have not worked

Might have worked; if they didn't complete ignore the Sivir destroying their entire team.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

perkz???

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

lmao perkz

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
zven will be getting origen flashbacks from the weight of this team rn

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

So I guess Perkz never recovered from failing to live up to his hype and decided he'd just be mediocre now.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i wish steelback was still on UOL

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Was that some kind of new champion trailer?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
G2... picked red side with side selection?

Also who the gently caress bans Ryze on this patch? What.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

see this is why i refuse to believe most coaches do jack poo poo. i would expect even the most useless lcs coach to know the blue side record of teams in lck and lpl playoffs so far. or also that taliyah should be 100% p/b

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

G2's p/b is aggrivating me

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

also i know i joked that a taliyah comp right now is literally taliyah and anyone but there are so many strong supports you could pick to play with her and they pick loving soraka

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

also i know i joked that a taliyah comp right now is literally taliyah and anyone but there are so many strong supports you could pick to play with her and they pick loving soraka

When perks cuts off his own team like a moron, soraka is the only support with a global so mithy can still try to save him.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

rabidsquid posted:

They didn't kill Soraka in the all-in early in the lane, she's going to strangle the gently caress out of that lane for the rest of the phase and totally heal off all of Lucian's chip damage. Soraka is really strong and Lucian is definitely not.

e:
Soraka E-zone is also going to annihilate Shen, Gragas, and Leblanc.

Libertine fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Aug 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Libertine posted:

They didn't kill Soraka in the all-in early in the lane, she's going to strangle the gently caress out of that lane for the rest of the phase and totally heal off all of Lucian's chip damage. Soraka is really strong and Lucian is definitely not.

yeah but you can also win that lane with like, trundle.

• Locked thread