Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Boosted_C5 posted:

I have been living a lie my friends.

I have debased myself before God and man.

I have fallen short of the glory of Lord President Donald J. Trump

I have hidden away THE HAT in cowardice.

I have shied from my neighbors in fear.

I have abandoned my calling and purpose in life.

And I have shamed myself. And the one they call Zen Death Robot has justly and righteously stripped me of my crown, stripped me of my tower, and stripped me of my honor.

NO.

MORE.

I will wear the hat.

I will put the bumper sticker on my F-150.

I will tell my retired neighbors I am a proud Trumpublican.

Those inferior non LA Times polls ARE skewed. And I swear by our Lord President I WILL unskew them.

Zen Death Robot, hear my voice. Listen to my demands:

#1 - Restore my Trump Tower so that I may wear it with pride.

#2 - Restore my user title, "Americanism, not Globalism, will be our Credo" so that I may live by the words.

#3 - Restore my honor. If Trump should fall this November, let me be the first to die. Let me be a human shield for my Trump Toxx brothers and sisters in arms. Ban me first if we fail.

I HEREBY TOXX MYSELF FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DONALD J. TRUMP

#MAGA TODAY, #MAGA TOMORROW, #MAGA FOREVER!!!

Goons, assholes, shitposters, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Trump, not to praise him.
The good that men do lives after them;
The evil is oft interred with their bones;
Tis the opposite with Trump. The noble Boosted
Hath told you Trump was intelligent:
If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
And grievously hath Trump hosed up trying it.
Here, under leave of Boosted and the rest--
For Boosted is an intelligent man;
So are they all, all MAGA-hat wearing men--
Come I to speak in Trump's funeral.
He was my friend, faithful, just tremendous to me:
But Boosted says Trump was intelligent;
And Boosted is an intelligent man.
He hath brought the KKK home to America
Whose re-tweets did the 24-hour news cycle fill:
Did this in Trump seem intelligent?
When that the infants have cried, Trump hath laught,
And confiscated the coats of babes, and sent them, wailing, into the night.
Intelligence should be made of smarter stuff:
Yet Boosted says he was intelligent;
You all did see that on the Debate Stage
We thrice presented him with a chance of Kingly Pivot,
Which he did thrice refuse: was this intelligence?
Yet Boosted says Trump was intelligent;
And, sure, he is an intelligent man.
I speak not to disprove what Boosted spoke,
But here I am to speak what I do know.
You all did mock Trump once, not without cause:
What cause withholds you then, to laugh at him?
O judgment! thou art fled to the brutish faggots of Fox News,
And the mods have lost their reason. Bear with me;
My heart is dancing on the coffin atop Trump,
And I must pause till reason come back to me.

- me on november 8 about 11 pm, probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidam Viator
Jan 24, 2001

ask me about how voting Donald Trump was worth 400k and counting dead.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i really hope trump's "amnesty hints" keep getting reported on, cause it seems like they are trying to have him say he's open to anything behind closed doors, then continue dog whistling all day while refusing to give an answer on the subject. it's another strategy to appear less racist to his white friends, but it could completely evaporate the little support he had from nonwhites

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
love that duck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If Breitbart is writing the policy, Trump is going to pitch a transparent ploy to pit the black and hispanic voters against each other and sell Trump to them as benevolent mediator

There is simply no way Trump secures a non-trivial amount of the black vote at this point.

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

i'm pretty sure giving 8 million to a third rate boutique web design consultancy to hire 100 people to build a digital outreach platform for the trump campaign is gonna go great. if they first 15 people they hire are all experts in hiring people who know what they are doing they might have them all in place by the end of september. san antonio is a notoriously great place to hire tech talent, also

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i don't care if boosted finally toxxed up, im still using the day crew image i have ready tomorrow

he's on it, you see, in an unflattering manner

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Boosted_C5 posted:

And I have shamed myself. And the one they call Zen Death Robot has justly and righteously stripped me of my crown, stripped me of my tower, and stripped me of my honor.

NO.

MORE.

I will wear the hat.

Those inferior non LA Times polls ARE skewed. And I swear by our Lord President I WILL unskew them.

#2 - Restore my user title, "Americanism, not Globalism, will be our Credo" so that I may live by the words.

#3 - Restore my honor. If Trump should fall this November, let me be the first to die. Let me be a human shield for my Trump Toxx brothers and sisters in arms. Ban me first if we fail.

I HEREBY TOXX MYSELF FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DONALD J. TRUMP

Take note, this is what a man looks like when the smallest quantum of power he has is taken away from him.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Al! posted:

yep, seems like a good way to quickly put dumb bullshit out there

lmao these are too good al!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Boosted_C5 posted:

NO.

MORE.

I will wear the hat.

Who cares. The future is undetermined and that's what makes it exciting.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I hope the IRS is hauling rear end with Trump's tax return and finishes the audit sometime in October.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/767350335362871296

"I think he's had a great week, I think he's been on message, he's showing maturity as a candidate. I think that he is getting into a groove. I think he likes the new style that he's been out on the campaign trail producing and speaking of.

I think he's done great and I think what you are going to see is these polls will begin to tighten in the next couple weeks and by labor day or thereafter I think you are going to be back to an even race if we continue down this path"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I want Reince to kill himself because he has a stupid fake Harry Potter name

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mannerup posted:

"I think he's had a great week, I think he's been on message, he's showing maturity as a candidate. I think that he is getting into a groove. I think he likes the new style that he's been out on the campaign trail producing and speaking of.

I think he's done great and I think what you are going to see is these polls will begin to tighten in the next couple weeks and by labor day or thereafter I think you are going to be back to an even race if we continue down this path"

, says increasingly desperate rnc chair for the seventh time

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
What the gently caress is this

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

rinse hold dick pubis

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hold dick
rinse pubis
ed balls

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
The only thing showing tightening right now are the day to day trackers which are all weird. The State polls are getting worse for Trump right now, not better. Clinton just had her best result in Ohio and Florida.

PA, VA, and CO aren't even competitive anymore. Georgia is probably tied. NC is a dumpster fire and each poll shows republicans in more trouble, and there is a possibility that she's moving into striking range in Arizona and SC.

The only good news for republicans is Nevada and Iowa and no one should take Nevada polling seriously.

Schnorkles fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Aug 21, 2016

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

It's hard to believe any of the poll aggregators are including the trackers any more. Their core sample is clearly a significant outlier, not to mention the fundamental flaws with tracking polls.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

The only thing showing tightening right now are the day to day trackers which are all weird. The State polls are getting worse for Trump right now, not better. Clinton just had her best result in Ohio and Florida and PA, VA, and CO aren't even competitive anymore.

The fact that her campaign cancelled ads in CO/VA and moved staff to AZ/GA says everything.

Reallly funny how Trumpites don't seem to get how Hillary just needs to win a single tipping point state to reach 270 while Trump has to outperform in multiple states just to tie at 269

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

etalian posted:

The fact that her campaign cancelled ads in CO/VA and moved staff to AZ/GA says everything.

Reallly funny how Trumpites don't seem to get how Hillary just needs to win a single tipping point state to reach 270 while Trump has to outperform in multiple states just to tie at 269

There is honestly a chance that the race is around the 44/41 mark. Hillary does seem to be slightly underperforming in Democratic areas and the numbers in Iowa should be troubling. The problem for the GOP is that the way the vote seems to be breaking out is that HRC's floor in the election is probably 273.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

There are basically no signs that Trump's organization will get any better or that he will somehow find a way to overcome his various personality defects.

He promoted his current pollster because she told him that are secret trump voters in swing states not captured in any polling data.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i love these.

so whats the deal. is trump trying to go full amnesty now to save himself? or will it be some "service guarantees citizenship" bullshit.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mannerup posted:

its like they are like a mother talking about her son who is mentaly retarded man with anger problems. "billy didnt call me a oval office today or rape the new cat to death this week, he is making great strides"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i love these.

so whats the deal. is trump trying to go full amnesty now to save himself? or will it be some "service guarantees citizenship" bullshit.

He's sort of realizing too late that build the wall and kick them out is not the best talking points for the general election.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
They can't be racist, they've got homos!
https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/767411217321320448

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Seek help as soon as possible imo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

if i read this on the onion I would have said they were trying too hard

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

that's not the only justification honestly

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

etalian posted:

There are basically no signs that Trump's organization will get any better or that he will somehow find a way to overcome his various personality defects.

He promoted his current pollster because she told him that are secret trump voters in swing states not captured in any polling data.

she was the only one willing to use apprentice ratings as a model input

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Ad Milo arguement.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

etalian posted:

This also explains the "Mr. Brexit" thing. Because of course he doesn't understand what happened there.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

The overarching theme of Trump is America being forced to confront the idea that a pathological liar and idiot can obtain an Ivy League degree and remain incredibly wealthy due to inheritance despite incompetently running hundreds of companies.

Trump is America, a country where a racist idiot can obtain fame and fortune and be respected for it because daddy bought it for him.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 21, 2016

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Nice to see that Drudge has picked up on Photoshop Friday for the top of the page.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Roseanne thinks Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton raped and tortured her MK Ultra'ed friend at a CIA drug running black site back in the 1980s.

If you believed that there is no way you could support Hillary Clinton.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
The RNC must be loving brokebrained if they think Trump is gonna get 5-10 points in like 2 weeks

If anything, if Trump DOES end up going mainstream that's just gonna solidify his numbers where they are. Which are uh, bad.

If he does "pivot" in the way that has been talked about recently (IE, amnesty) then his base of white supremacists and mouthbreathers will get pissed off and/or worried. Maybe affect his numbers?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Phi230 posted:

The RNC must be loving brokebrained if they think Trump is gonna get 5-10 points in like 2 weeks

If anything, if Trump DOES end up going mainstream that's just gonna solidify his numbers where they are. Which are uh, bad.

If he does "pivot" in the way that has been talked about recently (IE, amnesty) then his base of white supremacists and mouthbreathers will get pissed off and/or worried. Maybe affect his numbers?

I would laugh if this caused him to lose his alt right support but on the flip side also failed to attract more mainstream voters.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Montasque posted:

Roseanne thinks Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton raped and tortured her MK Ultra'ed friend at a CIA drug running black site back in the 1980s.
interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe

Phi230 posted:

The bet would be that the racists would all tell each other that the pivot was just to try and get elected in the general and once he's in office he'll go back to his true beliefs. Then after 4 years of kicking everyone out America will be SO great that everyone will finally see that white is right Trump was right. Because frankly, if you are a full on racist white supremacist, where else are going to go at this point?

• Locked thread