Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

*moves Sam from uncool people list to cool people list*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Tom Green defo gives a horse dick a bit of a waggle while yelling "look daddy, I'm a farmer," but I'm not sure if it's enough to count as masturbation.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Germstore posted:

Tom Green defo gives a horse dick a bit of a waggle while yelling "look daddy, I'm a farmer," but I'm not sure if it's enough to count as masturbation.

he jerk ed off a elephant but I think it was pretend

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
^^^^^^ :(

Germstore posted:

Naw waggle is definitely the right word. He does perform simulated masturbation on an elephant though.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Windfall posted:

Right when I got my weed license this spring and stepped into the adjacent weed shop with it I saw the Beast there. He sounded pretty well balanced and intent on getting in shape. Especially considering just hours earlier he had done the glowstick tears video. I told him to go to the somethingawful TV channel (goontube) a whole lot of times because he is / was adored on there and gets talked about a lot. And because the goontube format is a pretty cutting edge idea as far as generating internet video fame goes.

Zombie Boat posted:

Also what is goontube and how have I not heard of it.

Here:

http://goontu.be/

It's the starting point for a surprising amount of internet culture and "discovered" youtubes, considering the place only has like 10 people at a time.

The rules are simple: You make other people in the chatroom watch poo poo. Whatever you can find from any video site.

You queue it up and it plays in like 30mins or however long the queue is. Sometimes people put together a big block of videos that follows a theme. Sometimes there's "arena": Contests for queuing up videos that follow a theme (often resulting in videos that have like 12 views being worthy and getting discovered). Sometimes full length movies play.

The place is pretty rich with history but I'll summarize. The Olsen twins were regulars on goontube for a while, along with Larry the Cable Guy. Most 9/11 conspiracy theories (especially the common one that alleges that it was an extremely unlucky accident) began on goontube.

SomethingAwful has had a TV channel website for years but the format keeps getting more modern and cutting edge; this week they're working really hard on github to push out a new version. I really think this sort of format is the future of youtube. It provides not only content to watch but also reactions and a live discussion to go with it that's just as classy if not moreso than youtube comments.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Windfall posted:

Here:

It's the starting point for a surprising amount of internet culture and "discovered" youtubes, considering the place only has like 10 people at a time.

The rules are simple: You make other people in the chatroom watch poo poo. Whatever you can find from any video site.

You queue it up and it plays in like 30mins or however long the queue is. Sometimes people put together a big block of videos that follows a theme. Sometimes there's "arena": Contests for queuing up videos that follow a theme (often resulting in videos that have like 12 views being worthy and getting discovered). Sometimes full length movies play.

The place is pretty rich with history but I'll summarize. The Olsen twins were regulars on goontube for a while, along with Larry the Cable Guy. Most 9/11 conspiracy theories (especially the common one that alleges that it was an extremely unlucky accident) began on goontube.

SomethingAwful has had a TV channel website for years but the format keeps getting more modern and cutting edge; this week they're working really hard on github to push out a new version. I really think this sort of format is the future of youtube. It provides not only content to watch but also reactions and a live discussion to go with it that's just as classy if not moreso than youtube comments.

nerd lol

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Windfall posted:

Here:

lol

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Windfall posted:

Here:

What a sad series of paragraphs

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

LA Beast seems like an alright dude and I remember him going to see one of his fans at the hospital or something and it made her really happy so that's cool too. Shame he seems to be losing his poo poo because he probably could have done more than just eat weird stuff on youtube.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Celluloid Sam posted:

no it is a scene from. Jackass 2 they have some members of wu tang with them I think

In a way you are both right:

The "How to Milk a Horse" sketch was in fact filmed for Wildboyz, according to Jeff Tremaine in the director's commentary for the DVD release, but due to its questionable content (Steve-O, Pontius, and Knoxville obtained a sperm sample from a studded horse, which Pontius proceeded to drink) Tremaine said that it would never have aired on MTV.

Now hug

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
You laugh but I'm actually a puppetmaster or something so I win

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Windfall posted:

You laugh but I'm actually a puppetmaster or something so I win

lol nerd

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
:(

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

don't mind me im having my period

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I would like to drink space horse cum

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
LA Beast is streaming live right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbL9WPRe6Y

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

goddamn how does he answer any of those questions it's just a neverending stream of bullshit on the chat window.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I'm glad that LA Beast has transitioned from an eating bullshit career into a telling people in a chat window to have a good day in a silly voice career.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
The feed went down almost immediately :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The beast is back

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The feed went down almost immediately :(

in keeping with the LA Beast tradition itll be coming back up soon enough

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

lol, so it was definitely the weed

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Ah ha ha ha, you could practically see the gears turning in his head as he was answering the question about whether people could join him on his walk across America. "Sure! That'd be great!! Just ... no crazy people. Uh ..... oh. Uh ...."

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
He uses that "oxygen tent" for hotboxing, guaranteed

Edit: gently caress that was a banal comment, I think LA Beast's weird raving and all these lovely youtube comments are making me dumber

Edit: poo poo he's only walked 2000 miles in total since January and he's planning on doing a nonstop 3,200 mile walk in October.

Edit: holy poo poo he's getting angry and defensive about the questions why he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's getting crazy misogynistic

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 22, 2016

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
LA Beast is now ranting about how women are bad.

Now he is mad that Crystal Pepsi isn't being credited to him and other hard working people. Also, he doesn't know if Australia exists.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Goddamn but he's coming across as a bitter dumb rear end in a top hat now

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Now he's yelling.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
I like mentally broken LA Beast a lot.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

That poor man

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Goddamn but he's coming across as a bitter dumb rear end in a top hat now

Yeah I had to turn it off because my gf's mother is visiting and hanging out here during the day while I work, lol.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

OctoberBlues posted:

He is training to become the fastest man to walk across America. I don't remember his exact plan, but it's something like 40 miles a day, every day, for three months.

He's going to poo poo blood.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Does anyone know what's in those pills LA Beast is taking to cut?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Oh poo poo he bought the oxygen tent after watching a TED talk by magician David Blaine.

He's a magician, you moron. His stunts are tricks.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Does anyone know what's in those pills LA Beast is taking to cut?

He's taking Furious Cuts, which from what I can tell based on Furious Pete, are probably fairly worthless and exist just to rip people off. Looks like this is what is in them?

Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg
L-Camitine (3-carboxy-2-hydroxy-N) 1000mg
L-Phenylalanine (2-amino-3-phenyl-propanoic acid) 1000mg
Caffeine anhydrous 200mg
Roseroot extract (root) (Rhodiola rosea) 200mg [standardized for 4% rosavin / 1% salidroside]
L-Tyrosine (2-amino-3-(4-hydroxyphenl)propionic acid) 200mg
Chromium Picolinate 100mg
Cayenne pepper extract (fruit) (capsicum minimum) 30mg

Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, glycerin, modified cellulose gum, carrageenan, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, color.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Beast is so far gone that he's not even funny while being insane. i hope he gets the help he needs

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
the funniest part is it isnt even close to the record if he does that

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

He does know about the 45 day record or whatever, he talked about it in one of the vlogs, I don't know if he intends to try to beat it, or is going to find some excuse to say that doesn't count and do it in 60 days or whatever.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
drat rip, he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Keg posted:

I like mentally broken LA Beast a lot.