Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.
Game Super dramatic! Super teenage! Superheros!
System Masks (pbta)
Format PBP
Players 4-6
Discription A Young Justice style game of Masks, join forces with other teen superheros. Fight crime, solve mysteries, try not to get drawn into a tangled web of inter-team relationships! Find a chance to maybe have a normal life...? Nah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: Caravan Guards in the Ruins of the Future
System: The Sundered Land: Caravan Guards in the Ruins of the Future
Format: PbP
Players: Any – up to 4 will be caravan guards, but anyone can join in as a nameless, restless shade
Description: Four guards defend a caravan from a deadly hazard as it traverses the Burnt Road to reach the City of Gulls. Perhaps they will succeed; perhaps the vultures will pick at their bones while their shades curse the sky.

:siren: There is a 24 hour application window before I roll to see who the guards are (if I get more than 4 apps)! :siren: After that, anyone who starts posting (and anyone who isn't a guard) is a shade. This will be a quick, short game, probably a week at most.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Game: This Thing Of Ours
System: Werewolf
Players: 4-6
Description: Be sexy wolf mafiosos in Prohibition New York and fight monsters and maybe also each other.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Game: [D&D 5e] Curse of Strahd!
System: D&D 5e
Format: PbP + Roll20
Description: Enter the mists, fight werewolves and monsters, save damsels and fight the legendary Count Strahd von Zarovich as you traverse the dread plane of Ravenloft!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Game: [Twilight 2000 Recruit]Twenty liters of gas for five hams? What a deal!
System: Twilight 2000 1st edition
Players: 2-6
Description: From wikipedia, Twilight 2000 is a role-playing game set in the aftermath of World War III (the "Twilight War"). The premise is that the United States/NATO and the Soviet Union/Warsaw Pact have fought a lengthy conventional war, followed by a (limited) nuclear war with all its consequences. Characters in the game are survivors of the war. The adventures in Twilight 2000 typically involve a military unit which was stranded in Central Europe and places emphasis on survival and attempting to realistically depict military and social systems after a nuclear war.

Dominicius
Dec 3, 2011
Game: Between Earth and Sky
System: Freeform, Modded D&D3.5
Players: 2-5
Format: Roll20, Voice
Description: Currently doing a sandbox D&D game where players take the role of kids growing up in a remote village. Essentially high fantasy slice-of-life where the story will based around the characters. New players welcome as we will not be using very many rules during the start.

Gazetteer
Nov 22, 2011

"You're talking to cats."
"And you eat ghosts, so shut the fuck up."
Game: Welcome to Hellmouth Island
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 5
Format: Play by post
Description: You're a teen monster in a lovely run down little island town across the bay from a marginally less lovely little run down city. You make terrible life choices decisions and maybe eat the principal by mistake.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl
Game: [MELTWATER Playtest] We must not allow a mineshaft gap!
System: MELTWATER (playtest version)
Players: 2, but willing to spawn additional threads.
Description: Goonmade board game of tactical starvation in post-nuclear Antarctica.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
GAME: [Beyond the Firelight Open Beta Playtest] The Curious Case of Goody Eleanor
SYSTEM: Beyond the Firelight
FORMAT: Play-by-Post
PLAYERS: 2-5
DESCRIPTION: Beyond the Firelight is a Collaborative Storytelling Narrative RPG published by Mystical Throne Entertainment. The Playtest is free and going on through the end of August. I'll be running the first of the two Introductory Scenarios they offered in the Playtest package.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Game: [Keyflower] gently caress ALL SIX OF YOU
System: Board Game
Format: PBP
Players: 6
Description: Keyflower is a bright happy worker placement game about preparing for the winter. It will also ruin friendships, cause open threats, and force you to split your attention between a half-dozen different things. The last time I ran it people didn't really get salty enough, so let's go for the full player count for maximum gently caress you.

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
Game: Tomb Robbing in the Cancerous City
System: The Sundered Land: Tomb Robbers in the Ruins of the Future
Players: Any – I and my co-players ask questions, and anyone can answer
Description: A game designed for online play, where I and several fellow tomb robbers seek wealth beyond measure in unhallowed halls while everyone else tries to send us to our dooms.

This is a homebrew follow-up to the Doomed Pilgrim game I recently ran.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Game: GURPS 4e Infinite Worlds: A Game of Worlds
System: GURPS
Players: 5+
Description: A horrible storm picks up your character and carries them into an unknown strange earth.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Aug 6, 2016

Ramba Ral
Feb 18, 2009

"The basis of the Juche Idea is that man is the master of all things and the decisive factor in everything."
- Kim Il-Sung
Game: Feng Shui 2: Make Hong Kong Great Again!
System: Feng Shui 2
Players: 2-5
Format: Roll20/Discord
Description: Start out as people working out on a campaign and end up on a crazy journey through time and space to basically become action movie heroes.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Game: Twenty-Four Player poo poo-Talking Casual Monopoly
System: Monopoly
Players: 24
Description: Monopoly, but casual. For 24 people. Who shitpost and trash-talk about each other relentlessly while the game goes on.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Game: [DW] Kill Six Demons, that's all we have time for, it's a oneshot
System: Dungeon World
Players: 3-4
Format: PbP/discord
Description: Enter castle, destroy demons, try to run a fast game in a medium that seems really bad for that.

First 3 or 4 people to get in this discord channel https://discord.gg/FEUkcCc or post interest are in, character not necessary.

The way we'll play is you give us the gist of what you're gonna do in discord chat, I'll give you the skinny on what will happen and when you trigger your move and roll, then you post with the info you've been given and the resolution of the roll–up to the point when I'd be asking other PCs what they would do.

full

slydingdoor fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Aug 8, 2016

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

[s]Game: [Deadlands Noir] Hot Times in the Windy City
System: Savage Worlds:Deadlands Noir
Description: Investigate secrets and shadows in Roaring 20's Chicago. This is going to be a one-shot adventure. Anyone new to the Savage Worlds ruleset is free to join.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Game: Poshhearts
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 6ish
Description: You're a teen monster in one of the most expensive and elite schools in the UK. Try not to kill anyone with parents rich enough to care.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Game: Lost Travelers Among the Stars
System: The Sprawl (PbtA)
Players: 4-5
Format:Play by Post
Description: A cyberpunk adventure set aboard a spaceship stranded deep in space.

IShallRiseAgain fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Aug 11, 2016

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Game: The Dark Carnival
System: Promethean 2e
Players: 5-6
Format: Play by Post
Description: As you are on your pilgrimage for your great works, mysteries abound as you follow the small carnival full of freaks, outcasts and vagabonds

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

Game: Exalted: Adventure on the high seas!
System: Exalted 3e
Format: Play by Post
Description: Outlaws on the high seas of creation! Puply, swashbuckly pirate adventures in the only decent version of the exalted system. Players new to the setting or system are welcome, and i'm available on IRC to help you get through the mess that is character creation

Magnusth fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Aug 12, 2016

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Game: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
System: Dungeons And Dragons 4th Edition
Format: Play-by-Post
Description: Lower Dura, a forgotten district full of crime and poverty, is the home of a new, tiny merc company, "Dirty Deeds." Be the proprietors and only employees of this new company and, maybe, grow from Dura to the Skyway. Expect Noir.

Covok fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Aug 6, 2017

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
Game: I Wanna Be The Strongest Hero!
System: Masks
Players: 1-2 sets of 4-6 players each.
Description: Anime themed superhero game, set in a mega-city sealed off from the outside world after a cataclysm- keep the peace, fight villains and monsters, do the best you can!

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Game: Sons of Saint Tammany
System: Demon: the Descent
Players: 5
Description: A ring of demons navigate the complex web of conspiracy and betrayal that is the occult underground of New York City.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Game: The Burning Plague
System: Original (1974) D&D
Players: 4 to 6
Description:

quote:

A sickness has come unto the simple mining community of Duvik’s Pass, poisoning their wells and blighting their crops. With the pestilence leaving the strongest men of the town’s guard a few short days away from death, the burden of descending into the mines and purging the wellspring of whatever evil has settled there falls to an intrepid band of adventurers. Can these noble heroes prevail within the depths of Duvik’s Pass, or will they too fall victim to the perils of The Burning Plague?

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Game: Probably A Bad Idea: A Cyberpunk CYOA
System: CYOA
Description: There's been a murder in the sprawl, and we care.
Players: As many as care to vote.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Game: Fate/tzaraath
System: Lightly hacked Nobilis 3e
Format: PbP with Discord for question/coordination
Description: Ten years after the Holy Grail was destroyed, it has appeared once again for another deadly tournament.
Players: 3-4

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Game: Being lovely in a Mega City
System: Capers! (Masks Hack)
Description: You just arrived in a big city! Time to immediately ruin it.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Game: Support Your local Criminal
System: Blades In The Dark
Players: 4 to 5
Description: You and a daring Crew are trying to rob a Bank in a haunted city. Lets see what happens!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Game: Parks and Rec Mafia
System: Mafia
Players: 13
Description: A fairly straightforward mafia game, good for any new players looking to join us

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Game: The Dreaming Sea
System: Exalted 3E
Players: Recruiting 2+ More
Format: Roll20
Description: Established (Essence 3) campaign looking to beef up the player roster with new people

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Frgrbrgr fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Aug 27, 2016

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Game: Greener Pastures
System: FATE Accelerated
Description: Explore the mysterious forces at work connecting two towns, all while still in high school!

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Game: Nothing is Ever Simple
System: Breakfast Cult/Fate Accelerated
Players: ~4
Description: It's a beautiful Saturday morning, you're all in detention, and if you don't get out then your day will suck! Also the world might end.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!
Game: Ley Line Blues
System:

Format: Play-by-Post
Description: Welcome to the Magic Zone! Hope you survive the experience!

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009
Game: The Rebels of Amaranth
System: Masks
Description: Your peaceful world blows up when an evil group gives most of humanity superpowers, and kills the rest. Now its up to you and a few other like-minded heroes to stop all the bad guys!

(Now open for real!)

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Game: The Republic of Texas
System: Nationsim
Players:: At least 6 or so
Description: A roleplaying game where you take control of a powerful political figure in a nation (in this case the early Republic of Texas) and try to gain as much power as possible, or not.

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009
Game: Waterdeep Adventures
System: D&D 4th Edition
Format: Virtual Daivve
Description: Homebrew campaign taking place in Waterdeep, in the Forgotten Realms. Level 5+

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Game: Secrets of Winterhaven
System: D&D 4e
Players: 2 1 More
Format: Roll20
Description: Euro-friendly 4e game set in the Nentir Vale. I'm not actually the GM, but we've been slow to fill up, so I thought I'd try to recruit here (Is that cool? I presume that's cool.). Looking for a leader and a controller, ideally. GM is Rad and Good.

EDIT: We full. Thanks!

The Crotch fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Aug 30, 2016

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Game: Eternal Sunshine
System: Fragged Empire
Format: PBP with Roll20 maps
Description: Help a poor, sad old robot rediscover his past. Help rebuild the galaxy. Become a neochaeologist today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Game: Keep on The Shadowfell.
System: DnD 4th Edition
Players: 3-7
Format: Discord + Fantasy Grounds
Description: New DM to 4e, come wallow in self loathing with me.

Spiteski fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Sep 2, 2016