Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Sagebrush posted:

i...don't understand this sex act

either that or you're using some weird definition of "chode" that i've never heard. when i was in school, it was the perineal area between a person's genitals and anus. i don't know how you'd deep throat that

that's actually called the "taint", op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

THC posted:

that's actually called the "taint", op

taint part of your rear end or your balls!

Apr 7, 2003

Canada calls the taint your "chode." What a hosed up, backwards country.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Chodes are dongs that are thicker than they are long. Think short stack of pancakes. I have a chode and I love it. Pissing is like dumping out a bucket, high volume low pressure.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

Chodes are dongs that are thicker than they are long. Think short stack of pancakes. I have a chode and I love it. Pissing is like dumping out a bucket, high volume low pressure.

i want to make a uhf joke here but really shouldnt

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
My chode looks like a frisbee when soft and a chicken pot pie when hard. coincidentally it also smells like a chicken pot pie, probably because ive been loving them daily since i was a teen.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

Canada calls the taint your "chode." What a hosed up, backwards country.

according to urban dictionary, there is a raging controversy about whether a chode is a short, fat dick or the area between your balls and butthole.

it's obviously the latter because "taint" is a word that already has a meaning and it's stupid to use for a part of the anatomy.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i first learned the word when i was about 13 and a boy one year older than me, who was taking sex ed in 9th grade, told me that the teacher asked them to guess what "the most erotic part of a woman's body" is, and he guessed "the chode."

"and, like, he said no, it was the fingertips, but i think the chode is second, you know"

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i don't think that teacher was qualified to teach sex ed.

Apr 7, 2003

Canadian women have chodes? hosed up.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Canadians have big hats (toques/?) Big coats (parka) big country (many miles) and big babes with big wide boobs and big wide chodes. and i lvoe them for it. Bravo to our friendly neighbors to the north!!

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

really brings a new understanding to all those guys you know who have a girlfriend who lives in canada, eh?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
this is the best this thread has been in forever

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Smythe posted:

allo me

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

what is the opposite of a chode

Apr 7, 2003

Sagebrush posted:

what is the opposite of a chode

A big meaty donger

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

couple problems:

[*] apple keyboard and mice area all wireless by default. if they don't release the Bluetooth headphones in-box, that's pretty stingey.
[*] if they'd released it with a super-thin redesign, it would be more justifiable. they could say "we couldn't fit the headphone jack". but this is the same model from last year so that narrative isn't possible.
[*] steve jobs is gone and he's the one that could have explained this better in a keynote. tim will probably gloss over it.

steve would be all like "only 5% of people use an after-market headphone. why would we keep something like that around for only 5% of people? when we killed the floppy drive, way more people were still using that. this is the oldest piece of legacy hardware in the phone. and we license Lightning to anyone that wants to use it." etc

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

apple doesn't include the pencil or a keyboard with the ipad pro cause they aren't necessary just like wireless headphones aren't necessary, they're just nice to have.

i dont think apple needs to justify it at all, beyond providing the superior solution

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
apple doesn't include the pencil or a keyboard with the ipad pro because they're directly copying the surface product model and want to drive accessory sales

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
iPad Pro running OS X would be vaguely useful

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

according to urban dictionary, there is a raging controversy about whether a chode is a short, fat dick or the area between your balls and butthole.

it's obviously the latter because "taint" is a word that already has a meaning and it's stupid to use for a part of the anatomy.

nah its definitely the former

if youre worried about confusion with "taint" then you can always use "grundle" for the between-the-legs dmz

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the tragic macpad can accurately be described as "a robot's grundle" that you tickle to make your computer work

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lol

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Dongles or not, I'm just happy the 7 Plus will have 3G of RAM (2G for the regular 7). I'm sick of my 6 always having to reload tabs in Safari and having background apps quit because 1G RAM is just not enough.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

trilljester posted:

Dongles or not, I'm just happy the 7 Plus will have 3G of RAM (2G for the regular 7). I'm sick of my 6 always having to reload tabs in Safari and having background apps quit because 1G RAM is just not enough.

Apps or tabs are never out of memory when I want to access them on my Nexus 6P. Consider upgrading to the best mobile handset on the market.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Smythe posted:

Apps or tabs are never out of memory when I want to access them on my Nexus 6P. Consider upgrading to the best mobile handset on the market.

I'm planning on doing that on September 23rd when Tim releases his latest masterpiece.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

mods pls change thread title :ohdear:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

trilljester posted:

I'm planning on doing that on September 23rd when Tim releases his latest masterpiece.

The next iPhone will ship with iOS, which is bad software and therefor disqualifies it from the prestigious title of Best Mobile Handset. Sorry.

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh god i just found out the newest ipad and the ipad maxi both have camera bumps

lol forever

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

:negative:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Stymie posted:

oh god i just found out the newest ipad and the ipad maxi both have camera bumps

lol forever

I hold in my hand a nexus 5x or some poo poo and even it has a camera bump

get with the times grandpa

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the Sony Xperia Z3 has no camera bump. it's flush with the bottom of the phone. in fact, the whole bottom of the phone is just one flat surface with no weird curvature or random bumps. it's very good.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

the ipad pro huge does not have a camera bump. that is reserved for the ipad pro medium

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Sagebrush posted:

the Sony Xperia Z3 has no camera bump. it's flush with the bottom of the phone. in fact, the whole bottom of the phone is just one flat surface with no weird curvature or random bumps. it's very good.

sounds like an iphone 5se, the greatest phone of them all

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

The iPhone 5SE ships with iOS, which is bad software and disqualifies it from being considered "good". It's actually pretty deep into the BAD category considering it's:

1) Too small
2) Ships with bad software
3) Natively tethered to the worst cloud platform

Taken all together and examined with Logic and Reason, it turns out the iPhone 5SE is Dog poo poo Garbage

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

design-wise, the Sony Xperia Z3 is highly similar to the iPhone 4 (the only good iphone) but bigger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

i hope the iphone 5 form factor never dies

it's so much lighter and easier to hold than an iphone 6

• Locked thread