Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Goddamn he wants to learn how to play drums because he thinks he's good at air drums wtf

SmokaDustbowl posted:

he's acting like my best friend before he attempted suicide, it's uncomfortable

Dang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Weed helps with my social anxiety

*smokes 24/7 and stays in his house alone all day long yelling at small cameras*

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Haaa he's started blocking people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
laying some sick truths about the www and not being able to cyber in tyool 2016

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

steinrokkan posted:

laying some sick truths about the www and not being able to cyber in tyool 2016

And masturbation tips & tricks

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Windfall posted:

Here:

http://goontu.be/

It's the starting point for a surprising amount of internet culture and "discovered" youtubes, considering the place only has like 10 people at a time.

The rules are simple: You make other people in the chatroom watch poo poo. Whatever you can find from any video site.

You queue it up and it plays in like 30mins or however long the queue is. Sometimes people put together a big block of videos that follows a theme. Sometimes there's "arena": Contests for queuing up videos that follow a theme (often resulting in videos that have like 12 views being worthy and getting discovered). Sometimes full length movies play.

The place is pretty rich with history but I'll summarize. The Olsen twins were regulars on goontube for a while, along with Larry the Cable Guy. Most 9/11 conspiracy theories (especially the common one that alleges that it was an extremely unlucky accident) began on goontube.

SomethingAwful has had a TV channel website for years but the format keeps getting more modern and cutting edge; this week they're working really hard on github to push out a new version. I really think this sort of format is the future of youtube. It provides not only content to watch but also reactions and a live discussion to go with it that's just as classy if not moreso than youtube comments.

gently caress you, antinerds, this is cool. Thanks.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

someone earlier in the thread pointed out that Beast is at the age where people start to show signs of schizophrenia and that weed accelerates its progression. i'm honestly scared about him. it was fun to watch him do food challenges because it looked like he genuinely enjoyed doing them as a form of entertainment, but now he's lashing out hardcore

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:yikes: yikes

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Yeah, anyone questioning his sanity should just watch the last q&a which is now up. It's an hour and forty minutes of him being an off the rails dickhead psycho.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upqbsTlsOlY&t=2455s

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

OctoberBlues posted:

Yeah, anyone questioning his sanity should just watch the last q&a which is now up. It's an hour and forty minutes of him being an off the rails dickhead psycho.

dude it's what we on SA call "trolling"

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Hahahahha

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
women are nuts... theyre loving crazy... now im going to drink mountain dew til I puke and then eat the puke and then run through my apartment door.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Minimalist Program posted:

women are nuts... theyre loving crazy... now im going to drink mountain dew til I puke and then eat the puke and then run through my apartment door.

have a good day!!!!!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
youll youll youll youll everybody will know when I haev, uh, when I have... my wife.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I liked the subtle implication that it was his mother/female relatives who are the cause for his hosed up opinions about crazy bitches women, it kinda explains a lot about him

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I used to think the LA beast was something to aspire to... the perfect man, even... he could eat anything.... but now, after I find out that he is essentially a fedora wearing red pill no friends friend zoned beta male... I just don't even know anymore...

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

youll youll youll youll everybody will know when I haev, uh, when I have... my wife.

Haha *Borat voice* MY WIFE!!!

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I dont see how a guy who started on a p decent football team every year doesn't know how to get pussy.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Here's the other takeaway from today's show. (I feel dumb even watching all this poo poo, but I need something on in the background while I'm "working" during the day)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upqbsTlsOlY&t=347s

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
An internet celebrity is going the way of a every day celebrity.

:(

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This is a person thousands of people care about

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
His parents back in Jersey are pretty much loaded and probably finance his entire existence in California.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

he's acting like my best friend before he attempted suicide, it's uncomfortable
dont worry if the beast sets his mind to it it wont just be an attempt

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Can you kill yourself with chili? Like your system shuts down? Always wondered.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Keg posted:

Haha *Borat voice* MY WIFE!!!

haha could you imagine if he did the voice.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mike12345 posted:

Can you kill yourself with chili? Like your system shuts down? Always wondered.

capsaicin wont harm you physically, as in burning some tissue, but it can trick your nervous system into thinking you are about to die, which will get you into shock, possibly killing you if untreated

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chromatic posted:

His parents back in Jersey are pretty much loaded and probably finance his entire existence in California.
then i hope that they finance some professional psychological and psychiatric help for him, because he needs it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Frosted Flake posted:

I dont see how a guy who started on a p decent football team every year doesn't know how to get pussy.

Women of good judgment and character tend to value what's inside a man and even clueless hoes prefer that it not come out in heaving splashes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
remember when he ate a cactus

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i can't even joke about or make fun of LA Beast. right now he's like a car on fire, and at any moment the flames will hit the gas tank

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

He's done that several times.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

OctoberBlues posted:

He's done that several times.

i should go back and watch some of his videos.

the sugarfree haribo gummy bear one was pretty funny

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Chinatown posted:

Remember when he shat a cactus after eating a cactus

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

whoflungpoop posted:

Women of good judgment and character tend to value what's inside a man and even clueless hoes prefer that it not come out in heaving splashes

I prefer to disagree

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
The LA Beast ate five hundred pounds of sugar free Harambe.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
For someone named "LA Beast" he sure is a noob at monetizing fetish poo poo. That guy who asked for a private video of you eating 20 burgers and shaking your distended gut on camera? $500

Personalized "Have a Good Day" messages? $50

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

update: Beast took down the video of his livestream from today

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That's probably for the best, he basically told large swaths of his subscribers to gently caress off and acted like a not sane person. I would think his family and friends from back home watch these videos, someone he trusts probably told him to loving scrub that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Also he tried to drink two bottles of Wasabi once

• Locked thread