Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ireladd
Apr 17, 2007

Hahaha holy poo poo, Nick just threw this up on TeeSpring an hour ago:

https://teespring.com/carboys-episode-4

From the comments section of YouTube:
BREAKING NEWS: I have made the awful decision to create a limited-edition t-shirt commemorating episode 4 of CAR BOYS, available for this weekend only. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!! https://teespring.com/carboys-episode-4 -Nick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Jolyne Cujoh posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRcjAVjO-4

Newest Car Boys is out, featuring a special appearance of Busto from popular British Car Show and snacks

I was dyin at the sun chips part

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

man, Nick is killing it, polygon is killing it. so glad they've just doubled down in being the weird alt comedy vg site. other sites try to be clever but just end up looking like huge awkward nerds. McElroy's touch makes it work.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

that last Car Boys might be the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
The only thing funnier than those chips was Griffin's reaction to those chips.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Whizbang posted:

'throw em up to the sun'

'true sun chips now'

I feel like if I tried to describe Polygon to a friend who's never heard of it they'd think I was insane.

"So ok it's a game site like Kotaku right? They do a lot of news and reviews and normal game site stuff. But then there's like, four guys on it who they just kinda gave a blank check to do what they want with? So like, there's this one series where a dude puts Amiibos in his mouth, and another where he and his brother gently caress with character creators and do poo poo like make bart simpson in Black Desert Online or throw Doctor Phil around in Dragon's Dogma. They also just started a show where a dude and his friend just...I guess gently caress with virtual cars? Like they just shoot cannons at them and throw sun chips around and...yea..."

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Imagine all the mra/gator types who hate polygon because it is part of the robocop conspiracy to destroy video games watching Car Boys or Monster Factory taking notes trying to figure out how they are secretly pushing a feminist agenda by spawning hundreds of ghost children in a forest and ripping a bus driver's head off by accident

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

was it really an accident though

Whizbang posted:

I was watching this with headphones in while my bf was sleeping so I had to nearly suffocate myself to keep from waking him up with my guffaws at this part of the video

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I made a Cool Games Inc shirt, based on a vintage Bart shirt, the head is taken from some graffiti someone made

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Coffee And Pie posted:

I made a Cool Games Inc shirt, based on a vintage Bart shirt, the head is taken from some graffiti someone made

That's just a licensed Simpsons shirt.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

:regd08:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Coffee And Pie posted:

That's a Monster Factory t-shirt
:goonsay:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
If you want to print a monsterfactory shirt there's some flash tattoo designs someone did that'd work well.

I think the artist is called Kate Leith?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

don't have cow

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Started listening to Rose buddies at the advice of this thread and can confirm it is good. Griffin really is the special sauce for all these pods huh.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Started listening to Rose buddies at the advice of this thread and can confirm it is good. Griffin really is the special sauce for all these pods huh.

Same. I've been listening to the one off episodes they did between seasons to ease into it, and they're great.

Please Marry My Boy and Take Me Out/If You Are The One are amazing.

I'm listening to Beauty and the Geek which I admit I've actually seen.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I had only ever listened to The Adventure Zone and a couple episodes of MBMBAM, but last night I thought I'd check out that latest CAR BOYS episode. Oops, now I have watched all 4 of those and also 12 episodes of Monster Factory.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
How often does Monster Factory update? I showed my gf the Dog 2 video and she's almost angry at me that there isn't a follow-up uploaded yet.

Though the backlog of MF we got left will do for now at least.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

How often does Monster Factory update? I showed my gf the Dog 2 video and she's almost angry at me that there isn't a follow-up uploaded yet.

Though the backlog of MF we got left will do for now at least.

none of their vids are on a set time I think

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

it's about one per fortnight, but no guarantees

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I don't know what I'm gonna do once the McElroy boys have McElroy babies soon and the stream of content slows down a bit.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Democratic Pirate posted:

I don't know what I'm gonna do once the McElroy boys have McElroy babies soon and the stream of content slows down a bit.

Go through the backlog!

Also, posted this in weird/awesome fanart and posting it again here. https://twitter.com/pmendicant/status/767556162866864128

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the griffin nuzlocke runs are release on wednesdays but yeah besides that I don't think any mcelroy videos adhere to a schedule

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Rose Buddies is pretty good, but I don't know if I agree that it's like a bad movies podcast where you don't have to watch the show. There's just too many people on a dating show; it's way more complicated than a straight-line plot.

Are You The One sounds like a really interesting show. I'd love to watch idiots try to solve a seasonlong logic problem. But marred by half the male cast being violent assholes.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

PostNouveau posted:

Rose Buddies is pretty good, but I don't know if I agree that it's like a bad movies podcast where you don't have to watch the show. There's just too many people on a dating show; it's way more complicated than a straight-line plot.

I also don't agree that it's like a bad movie podcast. The Z episodes are one thing, but I don't know how I listened to the first batch of S episodes without watching the show. It's like night and day. Also they aren't mocking the shows at all like bad movie podcasts do. They legitimately like them. It's 100% a fancast.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

It's busto time folks
https://twitter.com/Babylonian/status/767883004966338560

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Man the Munch Squad in today's MBMBAM got really dark

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Are You The One sounds like a really interesting show. I'd love to watch idiots try to solve a seasonlong logic problem. But marred by half the male cast being violent assholes.

Yeah I pretty much don't know who anyone but the Bachelor(ette) is until there are only five or six suitors left.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Travis343 posted:

Man the Munch Squad in today's MBMBAM got really dark

https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/767898514042998784

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

nsfw that poo poo man

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Too late, I'm already completely doused.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
So Travis is giving up on LA, huh?

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
He's moving back east to be closer to family because of his new kid.

I'm glad to have a McElroy back in my city so we can possibly get another show here.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
Where's he moving I'm behind on eps

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

He's going back to Cincinnati.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Mikedawson posted:

He's going back to Cincinnati.

He was away from that chili for too long I guess.

Invisible Ted
Aug 24, 2011

hhhehehe
I think it was also for the show they're doing?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
He'd probably go to west Virginia for that, or stay in LA, the capital of shows.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

They've confirmed that they're filming it in Huntinton, and it's only a 2.5 hour drive from Cincinnati, so it makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fierce Brosnan
Feb 16, 2010

I have seen into the future
Everyone is slightly older
New Nuzlocke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LOo6ocToHU