Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Let's say we wanted to fill out a custom beer sheet but you have a detailed league that gets .3 PPR for example?

edit: dumb, got it.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

I'd like some advice on what to do with my No. 2 pick in the draft I'm scheduled to have tomorrow; All 14 teams kept 2 players of their choice and mine are A.J. Green & Drew Brees. Apparently the 1st pick is going to be Ezekiel Elliot and that leaves me next and I'm pretty undecided. It's a 1 ppr league, 6 pt rushing & receiving tds, 4 pt passing, that's pretty much the most important poo poo I guess.

Here's a list of the top 10 or so guys available at WR & RB that will be available to me to take 2nd

RB
Devonta Freeman
CJ Anderson
Doug Martin
Mark Ingram
Lesean McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Carlos Hyde
Thomas Rawls
Latavius Murray
Duke Johnson
Matt Forte

WR
Alshon Jeffrey
Keenan Allen
Demaryius Thomas
Sammy Watkins
Julian Edelman
Randall Cobb
Jarvis Landry
Golden Tate
Tyler Lockett
Donte Moncrief

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Good Will Hrunting posted:

I just can't run a 4th team, wish I could but I can't bring myself to do it! Also, the link.. it's still 404'ing!

Which link?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

If you want more reasons to play C4C:

In the finals Saetare and I were both playing for SPLC for wheez. So we made a gentleman's bet that whoever lost would have to chug a 4loko. I did this (but no video because my idiot friend who swore his iPhone camera was better didn't realize he ran out of storage). It was great.

Also then I utilized the cheating mechanisms and won.

The league is fun. Your week isn't over until kickoff the following Thursday. You start to worry Thursday afternoon you're gonna get cheat sniped.

I have never won. :(

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

This is a 404 for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/su32uski2xjywn2/AAAIdn5WORacU-BTlTCqjz3Ea?dl=0

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

BigSexyWitGlasses posted:

I'd like some advice on what to do with my No. 2 pick in the draft I'm scheduled to have tomorrow; All 14 teams kept 2 players of their choice and mine are A.J. Green & Drew Brees. Apparently the 1st pick is going to be Ezekiel Elliot and that leaves me next and I'm pretty undecided. It's a 1 ppr league, 6 pt rushing & receiving tds, 4 pt passing, that's pretty much the most important poo poo I guess.

Here's a list of the top 10 or so guys available at WR & RB that will be available to me to take 2nd

RB
Devonta Freeman
CJ Anderson
Doug Martin
Mark Ingram
Lesean McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Carlos Hyde
Thomas Rawls
Latavius Murray
Duke Johnson
Matt Forte

WR
Alshon Jeffrey
Keenan Allen
Demaryius Thomas
Sammy Watkins
Julian Edelman
Randall Cobb
Jarvis Landry
Golden Tate
Tyler Lockett
Donte Moncrief

Jeffrey or DT. Is Brees really your only other keeper?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'm having a hard time filling the last spot for the (original) Goon Money League. $30 buyin, auction draft on 9/1, standard scoring with 0.5 PPR, 12 teams. Reply in this thread or PM me if interested.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3782301

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

BigSexyWitGlasses posted:

RB
Devonta Freeman
CJ Anderson
Doug Martin
Mark Ingram
Lesean McCoy
DeMarco Murray
Carlos Hyde
Thomas Rawls
Latavius Murray
Duke Johnson
Matt Forte

WR
Alshon Jeffrey
Keenan Allen
Demaryius Thomas
Sammy Watkins
Julian Edelman
Randall Cobb
Jarvis Landry
Golden Tate
Tyler Lockett
Donte Moncrief

I like Devonta Freeman here in 1ppr.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Tevin Coleman had it all in his grasp at the beginning of last year. It was right there for the taking.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

That's loving weird. My phone is saying my account doesn't exist.

I backed up the core files but WTF.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Yeah this!!! I'm tweaking, B4BG!!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Oh. My account is disabled. Joy.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I suspect it's something related to traffic as the amount of people drafting has probably greatly increased starting this week?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

I suspect it's something related to traffic as the amount of people drafting has probably greatly increased starting this week?

I signed up for a Pro account to avoid this. Apparently I am either moving 200GB worth of data or 100K downloads. In one day.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I signed up for a Pro account to avoid this. Apparently I am either moving 200GB worth of data or 100K downloads. In one day.

What business are you in, the Fantasy Football business or the DFS business?

I'm in the DYNASTY business.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

:stare:

That is an impressive amount!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Anybody else join Fantasy Football Calculator?

I paid them 20 dollars and I can't custom beer sheet my rankings. :argh: I think I have made a mistake.

BigSexyWitGlasses
Nov 1, 2009

Honore_De_Balzac posted:

Jeffrey or DT. Is Brees really your only other keeper?

Lol Yes. I made some bad panic moves last year and Justin Forsett started great until he got hurt and my team fell way down. I figured I'd want my keepers to be the most consistent performers so that's why I stuck with Brees.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Someone wanna mirror the latest BeerSheets they have? I have a 12 team draft tonight and any sort of cheat sheet would be A+.

If this doesn't happen I'm going to try to draft an "All-Off the field issues" team.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

kiimo posted:

Tevin Coleman had it all in his grasp at the beginning of last year. It was right there for the taking.

He could have been a RB1 putting up similar or better numbers than Freeman and my loving team broke his ribs in week 2. The guy who had Freeman ended up winning the league and me with Coleman ended up in near last place.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Tevin Coleman had the RB1 job locked up but he fumbled it away much like Tevin Coleman does with a football every time he touches it

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
The only reason Coleman even started Week 1 was because Freeman suffered a hamstring injury in the middle of preseason and wasn't 100% at the start of the season. In fact, they both hurt their hamstrings at roughly the same time. Coleman just came back like a week and a half earlier. You guys are simply daydreaming about him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

^^^I had Freeman the year before. I knew he wasn't good enough for the starting job. I knew it. I...

Doltos posted:

He could have been a RB1 putting up similar or better numbers than Freeman and my loving team broke his ribs in week 2. The guy who had Freeman ended up winning the league and me with Coleman ended up in near last place.

I sat in Vegas second weekend and watched my season do what his ribs did. The guy with Freeman was there, drunk and taunting me mercilessly and he had no idea what kind of treasure he even had.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Someone wanna mirror the latest BeerSheets they have? I have a 12 team draft tonight and any sort of cheat sheet would be A+.

If this doesn't happen I'm going to try to draft an "All-Off the field issues" team.

I have a printed copy of last weeks 12 team 0.5 PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 WRT sheet. But the font is so small I'm not sure I can take a legible photo

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

This would also be dope. If you happen to have 6 point passing TDs, that would be the dopest.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Best I can do with my phone. This has 6 Pt passing TDs. I cropped out the kickers and defense because gently caress it.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
If Beer is Jesus, you're Mother Theresa.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

coronaball posted:

Best I can do with my phone. This has 6 Pt passing TDs. I cropped out the kickers and defense because gently caress it.

I'm worried about some of the names you have circled like you're serious about taking them.

Tiptoes posted:

The only reason Coleman even started Week 1 was because Freeman suffered a hamstring injury in the middle of preseason and wasn't 100% at the start of the season. In fact, they both hurt their hamstrings at roughly the same time. Coleman just came back like a week and a half earlier. You guys are simply daydreaming about him.

That and Coleman is talently superior to Freeman in most ways. I wouldn't be surprised if he took the reigns early this season and Freeman owners start jumping off rooftops in droves

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Doltos posted:

I'm worried about some of the names you have circled like you're serious about taking them.

Those are my wife's inane picks from Saturday. Not sure what purpose Tannehill or Jordan Howard serve.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

coronaball posted:

Those are my wife's inane picks from Saturday. Not sure what purpose Tannehill or Jordan Howard serve.

Tannehill is a perfectly fine qb option.

Honore_De_Balzac
Feb 12, 2013

Papes posted:

Tannehill is a perfectly fine qb option if you don't care about winning anything.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

He has Adam Gase as a coordinator now and was just QB 8 2 years ago.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Here's last week's beersheet for my slightly wacky 8 team league (standard scoring, 6 pt passing TD, -3 int, lots of flex positions): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByzuMvsSOzDOVVBENmZHZ1ltbVU/view?usp=drivesdk

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Doltos posted:

That and Coleman is talently superior to Freeman in most ways. I wouldn't be surprised if he took the reigns early this season and Freeman owners start jumping off rooftops in droves
I would be shocked if that happened. Sure they're going to incorporate Coleman more but Freeman is too good on passing downs and in the red zone. Nothing I've seen in the preseason so far indicates that's going to change either. Freeman still looks drat good.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I don't mind Tannehill as part of a QB committee, but I don't see the point of owning him when she has an every - week starter like Wilson already.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
Beergod, you gave those reddit peasants somethingbeautiful(TM) and now they've ruined it for us, good, honest god fearing goons.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

:siren: 1 spot left in tonight's auction super flex dynasty startup :siren:

Deep rosters, blind bidding waivers, balanced scoring, no kickers/defense! If you're free tonight then come join us.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3785728

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Any word on getting the sheets back up?
Sorry to bother.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Texibus posted:

Beergod, you gave those reddit peasants somethingbeautiful(TM) and now they've ruined it for us, good, honest god fearing goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Tiptoes posted:

I would be shocked if that happened. Sure they're going to incorporate Coleman more but Freeman is too good on passing downs and in the red zone. Nothing I've seen in the preseason so far indicates that's going to change either. Freeman still looks drat good.

Yeah they were only giving Coleman the occasional look for a pass before he went down and when he came back. Freeman is a PPR monster but his rushing completely bottomed out at the second half of last year:

That's some pretty blugh Y/A considering they had a top ten run blocking group last year. But like you said he gets TDs in the red zone. Freeman's workhorse role also might be safe considering Coleman has like 3 fumbles in 80 touches.

• Locked thread