Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

what's wrong with that

just kinda marks you as an insecure douche is all just trying to inform and be helpful <3

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Moridin920 posted:

just kinda marks you as an insecure douche is all just trying to inform and be helpful <3

ur insecure

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

she's getting 100s of likes compared to Dad

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

steinrokkan posted:

ur insecure

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Are we not obscuring people's full names now

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I bet she got so many friend requests after that

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Are we not obscuring people's full names now

if they didn't bother to I'm not going to

honestly it didn't even occur to me but i'm not going back and changing it now unless a mod says so. considering it was like page 1 of image results under 'facebook cringe' i don't think it's a big deal though.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

if they didn't bother to I'm not going to

honestly it didn't even occur to me but i'm not going back and changing it now unless a mod says so.

lol okay then. Wait weren't you just lecturing about being assholes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

slut shaming doesn't qualify as "hate speech" to him

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
uh who is slut shaming you retards I just figure a picture that has been on the internet for probably years at this point doesn't actually need to have the names blacked out

like just reverse GIS it, a bunch of different click bait '15 awkward family selfies!' sites come up. relax.

vyst posted:

slut shaming doesn't qualify as "hate speech" to him

also im p sure I'm always telling you hicks to let women gently caress as many people as they want bc it doesn't matter but ok

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

8-Bit Scholar posted:

haha right like mordy follows his own logic

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

haha right like mordy follows his own logic

I do, actually. It's not my fault you people can't understand basic concepts like 'don't disparage trans people' and 'it prolly doesn't matter if those names are blocked off or not considering the picture is nothing new whatsoever.'

anyway it's not me making GBS threads up the thread with no content

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Aug 23, 2016

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Moridin, almost every thread that I enjoy has you just loving it all up with your crippling mental health issues or whatever it is that makes you suck. Jesus, I'd rather no content posts than you loving things up for pages then furiously slamming some Facebook photos to vindicate your existence.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blacktoll posted:

Moridin, almost every thread that I enjoy has you just loving it all up with your crippling mental health issues or whatever it is that makes you suck. Jesus, I'd rather no content posts than you loving things up for pages then furiously slamming some Facebook photos to vindicate your existence.

crippling mental health issues = calling people out on lovely transphobic jokes

sorry duder but suck my dick you are a white noise poster who pretty much posts this negative poo poo constantly with no funny or informative or any good content on your own

sorry you're old or whatever

e: loving things up for pages lol the thread is 54 pages long and I have like 20 posts in it

\/\/\/ see now that was funny take notes pissbitch

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Aug 23, 2016

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Probably shouldn't post your own Facebook here

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Moridin920 posted:

sorry duder but suck my dick you are a white noise poster who pretty much posts this negative poo poo constantly with no funny or informative or any good content on your own

e: loving things up for pages lol the thread is 54 pages long and I have like 20 posts in it

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

yummy

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

That's my copyrite originnal charectar! No copyng!

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Moridin920 posted:

Do you need me to send a memo to your lesbian basket weaving professor about how woke you are or something? We get it.

Mr. 47
Jul 8, 2008

Well, I guess I'll just go fuck myself, then.

Moridin920 posted:

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009

30 pictures of dragons and fairies later...

followed by 8 momwine memes we've already seen.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ok this made me laugh right when someone was in my office talking to me

nice

notZaar posted:

Do you need me to send a memo to your lesbian basket weaving professor about how woke you are or something? We get it.

don't be mad cuz you're bitchmade

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Somebody's mad about words

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

If anything, this thread now truly embodies what a facebook discussion is like.

Mahuum Aqoha
Jan 15, 2004

SHEPARD!
Do it for the universe!
Fun Shoe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blacktoll posted:

Same. I'm guessing the :regd07: explains it. That's when all the OG SJWs joined the Somethingawful.com comedy forums to bring awareness to their personal causes (trans people, the American prison system, etc.) and try to remove the comedy the best they could. Nine years later, they're still ruining good threads.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Of late my entire Facebook feed seems to be filled with these snazzy high speed videos of people cooking awful and usually terminally unhealthy poo poo. Is this a new thing now?

Someone does need to do a Chickencheese video in that style however. That would be pretty swell.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol at the reg date card

KM Scorchio posted:

Of late my entire Facebook feed seems to be filled with these snazzy high speed videos of people cooking awful and usually terminally unhealthy poo poo. Is this a new thing now?

Someone does need to do a Chickencheese video in that style however. That would be pretty swell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

That's pretty punchy for a bakery tbh. I mean they sell baked poo poo, they have literally no skin in the game. smh.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Same. I'm guessing the :regd07: explains it. That's when all the OG SJWs joined the Somethingawful.com comedy forums to bring awareness to their personal causes (trans people, the American prison system, etc.) and try to remove the comedy the best they could. Nine years later, they're still ruining good threads.

Hey now. I joined in 07 after lurking for ages but the only personal cause I have is dank memes, titty cosplay and lazy armchair psychiatry.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Inzombiac posted:

Hey now. I joined in 07 after lurking for ages but the only personal cause I have is dank memes, titty cosplay and lazy armchair psychiatry.

Well, I love memes and titties, too. You're okay in my book.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I want to smoke weed, every day, and I want everyone else to also.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

8-Bit Scholar posted:

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

KM Scorchio posted:

Yeah and whichever knob has shared it always tags loads of people saying 'we've got to try this!!!' Or some such. All those 'recipes' are soooo unhealthy too, and it's usually something pizza related or flavoured, or contains about 5lb of cheese.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Moridin920 posted:

do you think you're like fighting some good fight or something with this

cuz you're just being a dick to people for no reason

you say that like being a dick to strangers on the webs can't be satisfying once in a while

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
Moridin posts aren't bad and the same can be said about tran jokes IMO

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

8-Bit Scholar posted:

:same: but I haven't smoked in forever

Someone in Florida sell me weed please and thank you

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

KM Scorchio posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GifRecipes/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
a classic share z0ne to try and fix the thread

.....BITCH

• Locked thread