Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i want Heath and Rhyno to win the tag titles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sigma posted:

I can't wait to see if NXT ever gets a new belt

piss

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Talking Smack is also incredible

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

RaceyBucket posted:

:yeah:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Sigma posted:

I can't wait to see if NXT ever gets a new belt

I want one of these for Superstars and Main Event too.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Ah drat the cruiserweights are gonna need a belt too. 12 belts for 15 people if you count the NXT titles.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

If you're not watching Talking Smack you just missed the best heel promo in, like, years.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Miz just the delivered the promo of his life

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Miz just dropped the most fire promo

Shades of Jim Crockett

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

RaceyBucket posted:

Honestly, it makes sense for them to be in the final, as it's more of a story than any other team, unless the Usos gently caress them out of the semi-final win by going full heel.

Last time Rhyno was in a makeshift tag team with a pasty man to get into a tournament, he went to the finals, too, if you recall.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The Miz just had a ridiculously good promo on the WWE Network's post-smackdown analysis show

smackdown...owns?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

SomeMathGuy posted:

If you're not watching Talking Smack you just missed the best heel promo in, like, years.

the universal belt was revealed just two days ago....

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

Miz just the delivered the promo of his life

I thought that was the one he cut about Benoit kicking him out of the locker room?

Also, have we figured out who the 8th team in the tag tournament is? Kallisto and Corbin? WWE panic and we get Crews and Tozawa?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

I thought that was the one he cut about Benoit kicking him out of the locker room?

Also, have we figured out who the 8th team in the tag tournament is? Kallisto and Corbin? WWE panic and we get Crews and Tozawa?

This was WAY more intense

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Over half of the best promos of 2016 have been network-only. No script is great.

Counterpoint: Kalisto's lucha thing promo was network-only.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dean is going to do his best to weigh down the phenomenal aj styles but i believe in aj

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

Blaise330 posted:

Over half of the best promos of 2016 have been network-only. No script is great.

Counterpoint: Kalisto's lucha thing promo was network-only.

How's that a counterpoint? It's just more evidence.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gaz-L posted:

Demon Kane and Corporate Kane

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

What was the Miz promo about?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Skinty McEdger posted:

What was the Miz promo about?

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/768272978463199232

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Arn Anderson and Flair being the 8th team is unlikely but not impossible too. Arn seemed legit ready to go out with Heath until he was shocked he wasn't Heath's 1st choice out of the entire locker room.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I still want to believe the promo was pre-planned, otherwise it made Bryan sad :(

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i doubt the miz was shooting on daniel bryan but regardless it did prove one thing: daniel bryan is a coward just like the miz said he was

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

I'm a little frustrated they didn't include the bit where he starts demanding they keep the cameras focused on him and starts yelling about how he'll take any challengers.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Ive never wanted something so bad then for Daniel to slap The Miz.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

Arn Anderson and Flair being the 8th team is unlikely but not impossible too. Arn seemed legit ready to go out with Heath until he was shocked he wasn't Heath's 1st choice out of the entire locker room.

Arn & Tully from 1989 come out and then we realise it's actually the Revival.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

RaceyBucket posted:

Ive never wanted something so bad then for Daniel to slap The Miz.

What if he walked off camera then flew back on the screen knee first.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Please don't provoke Bryan into unretiring miz

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

daniel bryan will never recover from the dozens of concussions he suffered and from the savage owning that mike mizanin just delivered

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gaz-L posted:

Arn & Tully from 1989 come out and then we realise it's actually the Revival.

I'm ok with the revival winning all the titles

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
holy poo poo talking smack owned and miz is the best

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Here's the full Miz promo:

https://streamable.com/v7j2

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

cams
Mar 28, 2003

...using bryan like that to get heel heat is so godamn amazing, that should be on television. go miz.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Miz is probably having the best run of his life right now, even more so than the one that ended with him winning the world title.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo Miz. Holy loving poo poo dude.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
D-Bryan is going to come out of retirement for his big grudge match with THE MIZ

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Bryan started it

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
More importantly than that, Miz is going to be the next Indiana Jones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

D-Bryan is going to come out of retirement for his big grudge match with THE MIZ

Like, if the promo was planned, Bryan's gotta be dying that he can't do that, because it's a perfect angle.

• Locked thread